Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? (1160 Views)

Need Visa , Job And Scholarship Abroad With Accomodation / Do Nigerian Need Visa To Jamaica: / I Need Visa 2 Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? by johnsho: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2010
we process visa to any of this countries
Romania
turkey
Cuba
Macedonia
Egypt
Ukraine
Malaysia
Quatar
Dubai

plz contact us on 08067554041.
Re: Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? by smanuel: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2010
This motherfucker is a BIGGGGGGG liar. I called him for a cuban visa, and asked him what airlines goes to cuba, he said delta and emirates. I said bullshit. Delta cannot fly directly to cuba, embargo and all. He said he will get me a transit visa to the states for stopover, I said bullshit again!!!! The US Embassy does not issue transit visas. Please Nairalanders stay the Bleep away from this scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? by UKman37(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2010
how can you be able to process visa to Ukraine when you were asking about their work permit in a different post
Re: Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? by niceguy10: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
Poster, all these things can never help, please try and get yourself some thing better to do.
Re: Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? by chelseabmw(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2010
smanuel:

This naughty person is a BIGGGGGGG liar. I called him for a cuban visa, and asked him what airlines goes to cuba, he said delta and emirates. I said bullshit. Delta cannot fly directly to cuba, embargo and all. He said he will get me a transit visa to the states for stopover, I said bullshit again!!!! The US Embassy does not issue transit visas. Please Nairalanders stay the bleep away from this scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

u just killed this scammers business grin grin. . .nice job smanuel
Re: Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? by motiwakeup: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2010
I Never knew that QATAR had officially changed their name to Quatar,
this guys never seems to amaze me always wanting to exploit cause they know the youths are desperate to get out of the country. i just wish they can understand and turn a new leaf. i will continue to pray for them,
Re: Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? by gbalagba(m): 5:14am On Sep 10, 2010
EFCC WILL BE ON YOUR DOORS TOMORROW MORNING,AM SURE
Re: Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? by chicolity(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
Thanks samuel for the info.
Re: Need Visa To Any Of This Countries? by smanuel: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2010
Thanks people.

(1)

Dana Plane Crash At Iju Ishaga / Travel Buddy For Travel In Nigeria / 20 Most Peaceful Countries In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.