Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly (6325 Views)

BBNaija 3rd Runner, Alex Shares First Post With New Cleveage Photos / Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by praizblog: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Newest romantic celebrity couple Burna boy and his girlfriend Steff london step out together as they both dance slowly and share kiss publicly for the first time.

Watch video below
http://www.praizenews.com/burna-boy-and-girlfriend-stefflondon-all-lovedup-shares-first-kiss-publicly/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by praizblog: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Watch the Romantic Video of Burna boy and Stefflondon kissing publicly =>>>HERE

Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by GistersNG: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
cool
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by itspzpics(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin they no kiss na angry you deceive me

Come and sell your verified Nigerian Adsense to me
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by Lerio(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oluwa burna
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by Justbeingreal(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
cool

Babe soft like today bread...
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by lilianofentse(f): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
I just love how curvy and thick she is.
Like for Burna cheesy
Share for stefflon.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by lilianofentse(f): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
youngberry001:
post snake now den go hear ur call smiley
Yeah i noticed that. it's bad though
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by Onyi22(f): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
But y can't Burna boy choose a girl in Nigeria...
Can't he behave like Davido n pick a beautiful diva from any part of Igbo land?
Or r we not beautiful or have what it takes to keep a man?
Burna boy should think like a man for once..
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by Acepen(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:
wetin this one the talk abeg shift go one side

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by KingstonDome: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2019
You can give us a trial and you won't regret it. Pada Cards has been redeeming for a very long time and there is no where you'd hear that we have ripped people off their money.

We have redeemed cards worth $500, $1000, $3000 and as low as $100.
Bring any of your cards, be it Amazon, iTunes and others. We are not scammers and we do not accept scammers.

We have heard complaint of many of our clients that tried others but were ripped but they eventually came back to us. Try us and you won't regret it.

Click the link below, to get more information such as our contact, since it is against Nairaland rules to post such here.

Click the link below, and you'd be convinced with the testimonials from different people.

https://pada.com.ng/how-to-sell-gift-cards-to-naira-online-in-nigeria-itunes-amazon-steam-and-googleplay/
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by ShinqRambq: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Don is the prettiest girl I have seen,she makes Tiwa look like a maid.I realized Tiwa was damn ugly when she started following the lost son of Osinbanjo,that boy has good eyes for ugly women.Big up to Burna

#Freethegang
#7gang
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2019
lilianofentse:
. I just love how curvy and thick she is. Like for Burna cheesy Share for stefflon.
smh
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Onyi22:
... burna boy no dey stupid like davido na .. i mean who would want to get loved up with girls wey carry yam leg and pako body . dem no dey even get nyash .. but steff is like a typical yoruba girl l.she thick ,she get curve ,she get nyash ,she come fine ontop am .. davido was only given love portion ,he would never follo any amaka if he was in his right sense
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by tohyorsih(f): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2019
na here i go dey when there breakup story go con meet me

Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by Johntitus: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Onyi22:

Because he's Burna boy and not Onyi22.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by rattlesnake(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Dating a mad man lubbish
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Has he been thinking like a woman ?
Re: Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly by weares4lent: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oluwaburrrnaaaa! Stefflon Don has a thing for Nigerian guys, she mentioned it some time ago. She used to date Fekky a British Nigerian Rapper before Burna Boy grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood's Yvonne Nelson Flaunts Sexy Body In N*de Outfit / Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO] / Celebrity Footprints: How Creating Awareness Helps You Grow Into A Celebrity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.