Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims (22986 Views)

Azealia Banks Denies Rumors She ‘ate Her Dead Cat’ And Reveals She Has A Skull / GIST O! Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims And Threatens Legal Actions (video) / Lady Refreshes Jim Iyke’s Memory After He Claimed Not To Know Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Mathelosopher: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ma' man Ride on, better days ahead God got ya' back...much love from Ptown...keeping it real ma' Buddy
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by LIONHEART101: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Populardemand:
Shut up u did it
She is saying the truth
I was there when it happened
All this Ewedu Children
Don't like taking responsibility of their actions

hahahahahahaha which one be all this ewedu children again... kaaaii nairaland
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Collins10(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
dingbang:
Reekado should have just ignored the girl. Its obvious she still misses him
Ignore, so that people will say he is silent because he is guilty?

Nawa for una o.

When accused of something you know nothing about, speak out!
Show evidence that you are innocent, if you have such!

Don't ignore any thing!
Clear your name!
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by dingbang(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Collins10:
Ignore, so that people will say he is silent because he is guilty?

Nawa for una o.

When accused of something you know nothing about, speak out!
Show evidence that you are innocent, if you have such!

Don't ignore any thing!
Clear your name!
damn what the people think!
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Collins10(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
dingbang:
damn what the people think!
You don't damn anything.
Reekado is a musician, he sings for the people.

If you work in an office and a client comes to accuse you of defrauding him right in front of your Bosses, are you going to sit down and 'damn what you think?'

Aren't you going to try and clear your name?

'Damn what the people think' is so easy to say when you are not the accused!
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 10, 2019
ClearFlair:

Obi wanted to move to Aso Rock. Hahahahaha!! What a joke. cheesy
I have noticed something about you guys here.Whenever someone says something disparaging about your tribe,you assume the person must be Igbo and you start to abuse the tribe.That means that the hate for Igbos has driven you insane.I am not joking.How did you know the tribe of the fool?And why will you descend as low as him to become a miserable tribalist?
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by ClearFlair: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2019
TheWrita:
I have noticed something about you guys here.Whenever someone says something disparaging about your tribe,you assume the person must be Igbo and you start to abuse the tribe.That means that the hate for Igbos has driven you insane.I am not joking.How did you know the tribe of the fool?And why will you descend as low as him to become a miserable tribalist?

You are the insane one. Like it’s not the easterners who started it. Abeg get out!
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Gentleziggy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
When she go dey drag u to court over child issues nau na there your eyes go open

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Akande Shares New Photos / Korede Bello, Mayorkun At NIJ Students' Week / Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.