Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote (5068 Views)

Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote by Populardemand(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
For All My Christian Brothers And Sisters

That Came To See Massive Boobs

Let Me Use This Opportunity To Invite You All

To Our 21Days Fasting And prayer

Deeper Life Bible Church

Theme : Buhari Must Step Down For Atiku

Come Once Come All

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote by Yale9(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote by topedoski(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lol check ma latest jam below
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote by Asebaba1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
is Buhari your prayer point, learn how to leave partisan politics and concentrate in your life.
Buhari knows his life now , you dont have direction for now. Try find one
Populardemand:
For All My Christian Brothers And Sisters

That Came To See Massive Boobs

Let Me Use This Opportunity To Invite You All

To Our 21Days Fasting And prayer

Deeper Life Bible Church

Theme : Buhari Must Step Down For Atiku

Come Once Come All

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote by Populardemand(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asebaba1:
is Buhari your prayer point, learn how to leave partisan politics and concentrate in your life.
Buhari knows his life now , you dont have direction for now. Try find one

Look at how u sat on a tortoise posing

Like u are sitting on your father's chair

If not that you look malnutrished i would have given you a dirty
slap

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote by ShinqRambq: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2019
We should deport this girl back to Gold Coast,her type is in high-demand for movie-roles over there.
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote by Kelklein(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2019

Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dem suppose stone you undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote by Nmaster: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Idiot
Re: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Get yourself checked sir.

(1) (Reply)

See What Tachas Brother Wore In This New Photoshoot / Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 / Zazuu Zeh: Portable's Look Before Fame (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.