Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos (35686 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede welcomed her first child, Xavier few months ago.

She has taken to her social media space to share adorable maternity photos with caption;

'Pregnancy brings a new meaning to the concept of beauty. It is a period of immense joy coupled with excitement. The feeling of carrying a little soul within you is magnificent. Every kick and every turn was as precious as every minute I hold my angel in my hands. I love you Xavier Jegede-Fawole'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/actress-yvonne-jegede-shares-adorable.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is lovely kiss

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by dulux07(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Trash, anything to trend, brought the child into a failed home

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by sinaj(f): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nice photoshoot.

It would have looked nicer if she featured her hubby init.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Farm tool

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by TimiRume(f): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is the prettiest maternity shoot i've seen.

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by Riversides2003(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
I still do not know the morality behind stuffs like this.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by 2blessed01(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
.......This Is Stupid...Plain Stupid!
Am Yet 2 Understand The Reason Behind This Rubish!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by fakuta(f): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mine is coming soon grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by frank41(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
TimiRume:

Hmmm....You are not telling yourself the truth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by Teewhy2: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
I think she waited to give birth before posting the pictures so that her village people won't be able to monitor her delivery.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by TimiRume(f): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
frank41:

Hmmm....You are not telling yourself the truth
How, it's very pretty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by weyreypey: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
sinaj:
Nice photoshoot.

It would have looked nicer if she featured her hubby UNKNOWN BABY DADDY DEFINITELY NOT THE HUBBY init.

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by midehi2(f): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
So she dey wear black pant like me tongue
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by weyreypey: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
midehi2:
HERS IS NEAT NOT CAKED AND SLIMEY LIKE URS?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by landmark86: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
fakuta:
Mine is coming soon grin

That's if u put ur puna for ground grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by temmypotter(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
And she wore her unkempt, Cursed, badluck filled punnnna on that canoe so the canoe should contaminated the badluck and yama yama from her punnna, then transforming the canoe into an unfortunate, cursed canoe so it will capsize someday with innocent souls, and causiing the owner not to make a living out of it again. Why so heartless

Nonsense and BankyW's failed political career angry

Shuo, on top this small thing?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
that's one huge baby bump! Nice shots..

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by africandollar: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
I just gbadun dis babe I dunno why, maybe because her skin as well as her attitude are just too natural. I really felt bad for her when I learnt of her failed marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by oyetunder(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
who cares in the midst of election? Must these morons put everything on the social media? Let her shut her mouth and go record her third world movies in Accra.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by Jolite(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Completely naked would have made us known she took a maternity shot.nonsense western life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by boomssey(f): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wow! She's so beautiful, prettier than when she wasn't pregnant.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by ehemwhy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Will she be proud to show her son these pictures when he becomes an adult and yet justify why her marriage to his dad did not work out ?

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by Ayotemide(f): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Cute Bump!

A belly bump painting would have been even more beautiful.

IG:the_Lagos_Facepainter for bookings.

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by Jolite(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
midehi2:
Na dirty girls dey wear black pant oh.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
2blessed01:
.......This Is Stupid...Plain Stupid!
Am Yet 2 Understand The Reason Behind This Rubish!

See most of these people are suffering from depression and this is one of the ways to help themselves so please just bear with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by fakuta(f): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ignorance is darker than night
landmark86:

That's if u put ur puna for ground grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
This is lovely kiss
what is lovely?Or, are you mad? Just asking!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
TimiRume:
where's your sense of morality?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos by 2blessed01(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Toks2008:

See most of these people are suffering from depression and this is one of the ways to help themselves so please just bear with them.
You Think So Bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? / BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby / Reactions As Mr Ibu Visits Bbnaija Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.