Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja (31652 Views)

11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) / FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by Weedhustler: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
stormwarrior:
rip to ur father if u have
One useless idiotic police man spotted...they are coming for u don't worry

1 Like

Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
All is well
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by BrokenCock: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
naijapips04:
nice. The car accidentally discharged.

police think say na only then sabi accidental discharge.

Nonsense and Ingredients.
Monkey head
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by TotoNaRubber: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
wht was their vehicle speed when this accident occurred?
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by xremmy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Zenithsblog:
Forty-four officers of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) were involved in an auto accident while on their way for election duties.

The incident occurred on Friday at Gwagwalada Area Council of Abuja.

The officers were attached to the Operations Department of the FCT Police Command, and were visited by Mohammed Adamu, the Inspector General of Police, at the hospital on Saturday.

While 33 of the 44 injured officers have been discharged, 11 of them are on admission at various hospitals in Abuja.

Speaking on the incident, Adamu said: “It is because of the election that we decided to deploy our men to polling units. On their way, a team that was deployed to Gwagwalada had an accident and a lot of them were seriously injured.

“You can see that we are at the trauma section of the National Hospital,[/b]where some of them are admitted. They have various degrees of injury, ranging from fracture to head injury that requires further investigation. I have ordered that they be taken to another hospital with the necessary equipment to treat them. We are here to make sure that they are given proper treatment to recover.”

The IGP also noted that the Force would take care of their medical bills, then “we can talk about their entitlements.”

He commended the governorship and state house of assembly elections, stating that they were peaceful, just as he encouraged officers on the field on dedication to duty.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/44-policemen-on-election-duty-involved-in-auto-crash-in-abuja/

This country is done for.
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by Davash222(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Zenithsblog:
They have various degrees of injury, ranging from fracture to head injury that requires further investigation.

Which other further investigation, Oga olopa Na the accident caused the fracture to head injury, or you want to investigate the accident Should have said further supervision.
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by Lymasaba(m): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Groovenaija360:
GOOD NEWS grin grin

Best News have heard this year

Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by demmydy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
when they will be blowing sirens clearing road and overtaking any how, some them even flow one way. will it not result in accident. CHANGE BEGINS WITH U. DO THE RIGHT THING ND GET THE RIGHT RESULTS...
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by Lymasaba(m): 12:00am On Mar 10, 2019
Davash222:

Which other further investigation, Oga olopa Na the accident caused the fracture to head injury, or you want to investigate the accident Should have said further supervision.
Medical investigation bro. grin
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by Augustine8825: 1:19am On Mar 10, 2019
This must be the preyer of the innocent Nigerians they have cheated and collected they money with force. I wish they all died, imaging how the police turned down my case and still collected 12,000 naira from me for ball out and forced me to sign that the ball out was free, seeing that indeed I didn't do anything. I hate the Nigeria police so much.
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by Eazydlite(m): 4:08am On Mar 10, 2019
stormwarrior:
rip to ur father if u have

why calling his father now. he is only expressing his own view. though we pray for quick healing for them all. thank God no one actually died.
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by lordswill03: 4:45am On Mar 10, 2019
They have various degrees of injury ranging from fracture to head injury and "requires further investigation". Why not immediate medical attention instead of investigation. Awon Police and investigation though.

I wish them quick recovery.
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:27am On Mar 10, 2019
Naijaguy123:
They should receive some good money for risking their lives for this country. When everyone is resting home they are traveling up and down monitoring election.
says who, people who care only about his pocket.
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2019
Weedhustler:
Rip to them
your father
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by SVC6000: 6:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Everytin Is Not All About Guns Nd Thugs. Try Usin Voodoo To Distract Them!Ii
No Pity
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by matiandu(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2019
Naijaguy123:
They should receive some good money for risking their lives for this country. When everyone is resting home they are traveling up and down monitoring election.
Is your father a police man?
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by thanknairaland1: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2019
police are known to be liars I was there when the incident happened non of the police was injured it was only the people in the Corolla le was in a critical conditions they want to use that medium to make money.
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by lugiano1: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Maybe if your family was involved you wish dem RIP....
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by freedomchild: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
that serves them right... wicked entities
Re: 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja by mechanics(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
I wish them speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) / Secret Things You Don't Know About Wall Gecko Spiritually.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.