Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Christian Logic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Logic (2680 Views)

A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / Atheist Logic Be Like... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is how Christian concept of forgiveness works.

9 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by PapiFlin(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
If Christians start telling you how stupid you are you'll scream like a half - dead chicken.
The bible even says not all those who say Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Why don't make a demeaning picture of mohammed and spread all over the Internet let's see how funny it is.
Why don't you castigate Islam, Hindu, Satanism, e.t.c.
Or are you possessed??
Eh!!! Fvcking b**tard.

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
PapiFlin:
If Christians start telling you how stupid you are you'll scream like a half - dead chicken.
The bible even says not those who say Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Why don't make a demeaning picture of mohammed and spread all over the Internet let's see how funny it is.
Or are you possessed??
Eh!!! Fvcking b**tard.
kikikikikikiki.......easy Abeg
Kikikikiki.....
His own Damascus experience will hit him very soon. His wick is still burning, so let him shine while it last.
But your mouth too go sharp o.
I salute you.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yes, atheist logic makes so much more sense.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
PapiFlin:
The bible even says not those who say Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Or are you possessed??
Eh!!! Fvcking b**tard.

ROFLMAO! You retarded person have you finished looking for those your stupid conspiracy theories?

5 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by PapiFlin(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
LordReed:

ROFLMAO! You retarded person have you finished looking for those your stupid conspiracy theories?

what's conspiracy theories about glaring facts??
sometimes I go wan ignore your shallow utterances but....Chai....I just can't help scolding a Dundee sometimes

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 1:09am On Mar 10, 2019
PapiFlin:

what's conspiracy theories about glaring facts??
sometimes I go wan ignore your shallow utterances but....Chai....I just can't help scolding a Dundee sometimes

Your confirmed nincompoop, tell us more on how Obamacare wanted to give us mark of the beast. Dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by PapiFlin(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2019
LordReed:

Your confirmed nincompoop, tell us more on how Obamacare wanted to give us mark of the beast. Dunce.

Idiot
I sent you links but you refused to shift from your dogmatic sentimental and foolish view. Drown in ignorance.

Let me go back to the reason I entered this cursed thread.
The next time you make any foolish utterance about Christianity make sure you're an Internet sensation in terms of criticism for Islam,(by that time even Mars won't grant you asylum) because as far as I know Christianity is NOT the only religion in the world. Or are you possessed Why at the mention of Christianity you start cringing like an epileptic patient?

3 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by PapiFlin(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2019
rekinomtla:

God bless you. I've never seen a greater assemblage of morons who concur on absolute thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
PapiFlin:

Idiot
I sent you links but you refused to shift from your dogmatic sentimental and foolish view. Drown in ignorance.

Let me go back to the reason I entered this cursed thread.
The next time you make any foolish utterance about Christianity make sure you're an Internet sensation in terms of criticism for Islam,(by that time even Mars won't grant you asylum) because as far as I know Christianity is NOT the only religion in the world. Or are you possessed Why at the mention of Christianity you start cringing like an epileptic patient?

You are a bastard of a thousand fathers. I soundly debunked your stupid conspiracy theory and you have the gall to utter trash. What an incorrigible fool.

You are the one who can't stand any criticism of your dummy god delusion. I enjoy your meltdown over the slightest poking of fun at your dundi god. Face the criticism of your illogical belief and allow Islam to face its own.

Get bleeped you slowpoke.
Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
rekinomtla:

Dumb is refusing to learn.

https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/4kza3d/askscience_ama_series_im_sean_carroll_physicist/d3jeg4v/

[–]seanmcarroll

Sean Carroll | Cosmologist 6 points 2 years ago
To say "something came from nothing" is not really sensible. What is sensible is to imagine that the universe had a first (earliest) moment in time, a moment without any other moments "before" it. It's a nuance of our language that tricks us into thinking that there must have been some kind of transition from "nothing" to "something," but that's just wrong.

http://www.preposterousuniverse.com/blog/2012/04/28/a-universe-from-nothing/

2 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
LordReed:

Dumb is refusing to learn.

https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/4kza3d/askscience_ama_series_im_sean_carroll_physicist/d3jeg4v/

[–]seanmcarroll

Sean Carroll | Cosmologist 6 points 2 years ago
To say "something came from nothing" is not really sensible. What is sensible is to imagine that the universe had a first (earliest) moment in time, a moment without any other moments "before" it. It's a nuance of our language that tricks us into thinking that there must have been some kind of transition from "nothing" to "something," but that's just wrong.

http://www.preposterousuniverse.com/blog/2012/04/28/a-universe-from-nothing/

No dumb is taking memes or caricatures of christianity created by atheists as a serious and accurate representation of the faith and then getting angry when a christian returns the favor. Christians believe in sky daddies, zombies, invisible man in the sky and atheists believe that the universe came from nothing and by nothing, there's no morals and everything that followed was just random chance and accidents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
rekinomtla:

No dumb is taking memes or caricatures of christianity created by atheists as a serious and accurate representation of the faith and then getting angry when a christian returns the favor. Christians believe in sky daddies, zombies, invisible man in the sky and atheists believe that the universe came from nothing and by nothing, there's no morals and everything that followed was just random chance and accidents.

What is inaccurate about what I posted? There is a difference between deliberately posting half truths and making fun of some one. Is you god not invisible? Is the god not a daddy? Your Jesus punishes those who don't believe or trust in him while he saves those do. A scenario is presented and you are angry, what exactly is angering you? Did you present a correction that I refused to consider? Meanwhile you get corrected every time you turn up with your meme yet you persist, by your own standard you are a hypocrite and deserve hell.
Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
LordReed:

What is inaccurate about what I posted? There is a difference between deliberately posting half truths and making fun of some one. Is you god not invisible? Is the god not a daddy? Your Jesus punishes those who don't believe or trust in him while he saves those do. A scenario is presented and you are angry, what exactly is angering you? Did you present a correction that I refused to consider? Meanwhile you get corrected every time you turn up with your meme yet you persist, by your own standard you are a hypocrite and deserve hell.

Garbage, what I posted is entirely accurate of the insanity of atheism. Senseless as the great Sir Isaac Newton said grin Don't expect a serious discussion with any christian when the entire purpose of this thread was to mock and have a few laughs with your atheist buddies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
rekinomtla:

Garbage, what I posted is entirely accurate of the insanity of atheism. Senseless as the great Sir Isaac Newton said grin Don't expect a serious discussion with any christian when the entire purpose of this thread was to mock and have a few laughs with your atheist buddies.

Ah I see the truth of it is hurting your soul. LMFAO!

Yep we'll keep laugh at the dumbness of believing illogical nonsense while you can only come with straw man nonsense. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
LordReed:

Ah I see the truth of it is hurting your soul. LMFAO!

Yep we'll keep laugh at the dumbness of believing illogical nonsense while you can only come with straw man nonsense. LMFAO!

LMFAO I'm Hurt?, YOU the one that gets enraged and upset whenever you see me post that meme. Remember how angry you got last time? grin First, you tried your absolute best to show that I was dishonest when I said atheism is on the decline. After failing miserably in that grin you decided to go after my other posts (out of anger grin) and when you saw that meme, you lost it and resorted to personal insults. Dude stop letting your emotions get the best of you. grin grin grin

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Logic by Maxi3k(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
make una calm down
Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
rekinomtla:

LMFAO I'm Hurt?, YOU the one that gets enraged and upset whenever you see me post that meme. Remember how angry you got last time? grin First, you tried your absolute best to show that I was dishonest when I said atheism is on the decline. After failing miserably in that grin you decided to go after my other posts (out of anger grin) and when you saw that meme, you lost it and resorted to personal insults. Dude stop letting your emotions get the best of you. grin grin grin

grin

LMFAO! Na wa o! This god delusion makes you folk susceptible to believing all sorts of false things, even where the correct information is staring at you korokoro in the face. LoL! Thank you for proving that new information won't get into your delusion calcified mind. LMFAO!
Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Na wa o! This god delusion makes you folk susceptible to believing all sorts of false things, even where the correct information is staring at you korokoro in the face. LoL! Thank you for proving that new information won't get into your delusion calcified mind. LMFAO!

LMFAO yes my boy, that's it's. Control that emotions. grin I know you still pissed about how it went last time grin grin grin but this time control your anger. And plz don't take it out on your wife and children, don't beat that hell out of them. I know you atheists don't believe this but there is such a thing as objective morals. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Logic by Horiolah(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
rekinomtla:

Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by Horiolah(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Shey na meme thread be diz na, Legoo.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by PapiFlin(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
LordReed:

You are a bastard of a thousand fathers. I soundly debunked your stupid conspiracy theory and you have the gall to utter trash. What an incorrigible fool.

You are the one who can't stand any criticism of your dummy god delusion. I enjoy your meltdown over the slightest poking of fun at your dundi god. Face the criticism of your illogical belief and allow Islam to face its own.

Get bleeped you slowpoke.

imbe what are you typing
go and have a look at the links I sent you and get rid of ignorance.

Now back to your reply (which I never planned on replying judging by the depth of it's baselessness)
I appreciate your insult the dundi god or dummy god or whatever stupid god you talked about but I serve a living GOD the creator of the heavens and the earth whose praises I can't fully express in typing and you can kill yourself if you think otherwise. ..Loool

Look at the gravity of foolishness you showed in saying I should ignore Islam. Or is Islam not a religion anymore? Or is the whole idea of atheism not the disbelief in the existence of the supreme being? does Islam go side by side with atheism? Or are scared?
is christianity the only religion on earth? If you can't open any other thread condemning Islam vehemently then you're no different from a goat. Atheism isn't the direct opposite of Christianity yunno....It cuts across all religions(Islam included).

3 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by MuttleyLaff: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
rekinomtla:
LMFAO yes my boy, that's it's. Control that emotions. grin I know you still pissed about how it went last time grin grin grin but this time control your anger. And plz don't take it out on your wife and children, don't beat that hell out of them. I know you atheists don't believe this but there is such a thing as objective morals. grin
Nwanne, it's like, you know this person very well korokoro gangan ni
Deactivate accounts after suffering from meltdowns, out of frustration throwing hissy fits, overly dramatic tantrums, foul, filthy and gutter languages etcetera, I've witnessed them all in one person.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
rekinomtla:

LMFAO! I am not like the dumbass god you believe in who can not control itself and destroys an entire world because of its own mistake. Hehehe trying to project your god delusion unto me? Kole Werk. LMFAO!
Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
PapiFlin:

imbe what are you typing
go and have a look at the links I sent you and get rid of ignorance.

Now back to your reply (which I never planned on replying judging by the depth of it's baselessness)
I appreciate your insult the dundi god or dummy god or whatever stupid god you talked about but I serve a living GOD the creator of the heavens and the earth whose praises I can't fully express in typing and you can kill yourself if you think otherwise. ..Loool

Look at the gravity of foolishness you showed in saying I should ignore Islam. Or is Islam not a religion anymore? Or is the whole idea of atheism not the disbelief in the existence of the supreme being? does Islam go side by side with atheism? Or are scared?
is christianity the only religion on earth? If you can't open any other thread condemning Islam vehemently then you're no different from a goat. Atheism isn't the direct opposite of Christianity yunno....It cuts across all religions(Islam included).

Hey dumbo, your god is a dumbass, does that work better for you?

Where did I ask you to ignore Islam you feeble minded lizard.

If I don't post anything about Islam go and tell your god to come and kill me. LMFAO!
Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! I am not like the dumbass god you believe in who can not control itself and destroys an entire world because of its own mistake. Hehehe trying to projection your god delusion unto me? Kole Werk. LMFAO!

Thank u, come again. grin grin grin

LMFAO grin

4 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by LordReed(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
rekinomtla:

Thank u, come again. grin grin grin

LMFAO grin

I like how the facts about your god shut you up. LMFAO!
Re: Christian Logic by rekinomtla(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Nwanne, it's like, you know this person very well korokoro gangan ni
Deactivate accounts after suffering from meltdowns, out of frustration throwing hissy fits, overly dramatic tantrums, foul, filthy and gutter languages etcetera, I've witnessed them all in one person.

I'm quite familiar with him. And yes He consistently throws his hissy fits when a theist disagrees with his illogical views/opinions. grin he really needs to go to some anger management classes. Maybe even a mental asylum, grin as when do mentally healthy people get so enraged over things they don't believe exists.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
What we owe Atheists and other unbelievers is prayer to tread and triumph over the god of this world that has blinded their eyes from seeing the Lord Jesus Christ who is the perfect light and not arguments.
Argument is a total waste of phone ink!

2 Likes

Re: Christian Logic by ABCthings: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Truth is...

Atheistism is illogical!

1 Like

Re: Christian Logic by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Christian Logic by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 11, 2019
LordReed:

LoL. LordReed, this thread of yours is on fire. Wetin happen? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Pastoring Supposed To Be Full-Time Or Not? / Pastor Chris: Prosperity By The Word / Watch The Holy Ghost Congress Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.