Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

MUSIC affects your MINDSET And OPTIMISM (including A Case Study Of Lucky Dube). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUSIC affects your MINDSET And OPTIMISM (including A Case Study Of Lucky Dube). (729 Views)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Can I Christian Listen To Lucky Dube Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC affects your MINDSET And OPTIMISM (including A Case Study Of Lucky Dube). by constancefriday(m): 1:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Most of our Gospel teachings @reallifegospelorg are focused on Spirituality,Knowledge, Faith, Godly Mental Capacitation, and effective Spiritual Kinectics, but i do believe in the vitality, capacity and validity of Motivation.
Now, the reason why i don't hinge mechanically or spinelessly on motivation is because motivation is useless without Spiritual validation.
The Bible says that it's not your self will or actions alone that yields successful fruitions or comeuppances, but a validation from the most Supreme being, and guidiance from the great Spirit.
I need to inform you that motivation is not completely a positive thing. Motivation can be used in a negative way.
It takes motivation to convince some folks to snuff life out of their harmless neighbours without regarding it as an evil deed, infact it takes motivation to make them actually think GOD approves of such great pure evil and crimes against Humanity.
On the positive flip side, a better form of motivation will make you clearly see that it's much more better to defend the Truth, Promote the Truth, protect, defend and promote the rights and freedom of other people too.
As a Preacher of the Gospel of Truth, fighting for the loving and peaceful galvanization of Humanity is more important than sold out Stadium conferences/concerts, or enormous Church structures.
In Motivation, we have what we call the "Yes Mindset". I first saw this in one of Jim Carrey's movies, expanded on it, and ever since then, putting the "Yes Mindset" to practise, made me see a wider world and life full of possibilities.
I realised how unlimited we are, how unlimited we're created to be.
Now, the "Yes Mindset" is Biblically supported. Read Phillipians 4:13 it says "I CAN DO ALL (GOOD) THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME", "YOU CAN DO ALL (GOOD THINGS) THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS YOU", "WE CAN DO ALL (GOOD) THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS US"
Now, i said Now, i had to inject "Good" into that verse because i don't understand why King James didn't add it there in his notorious KJV versions.
If i didn't inject "GOOD" within that, i'll be suggesting you go ahead and keep doing bad, evil and wicked deeds and put GOD'S name on it.
Which is a spitting negation of GOD'S actual nature. Note that facts are differents from acts and the actual is different from the factual.
Now, in one of my several popular quotes consumed by Philosophy enthusiasts globally, it reads and you can quote "YES means Yesterday is gone, today is here and tomorrow will be better (greater)".
Not all my beloved fans across the world speaks English, so let me flow linguistically:
"Yes" which means "Oui" in French, "Ehn" in Ibo, "Beni" in Yoruba, "Eh" in Hausa/Fulani, "Si" in Spanish, "Sim" in Portugese, "Da" in Romanian and Russian, "Shi" in Chinese, "Ja" in Dutch, and etc is a word that illustrates optimism, positivity, faith, hope, joy, love and encouragement.
It's a word that makes your eyes see the unseen good potentials that can be activated.
With a "Yes Mindset" you are empowered to see the Yes side of everything in Life.
The open doors in every brick walls.
Saying yes doesn't mean agreeing to negative vibes.
The Yes mindset is a button that switches on the core of OPTIMUM OPTIMISM within your mind/brain, your soul, your heart, your spirit and even your body.
Yes. Having a "Yes Mindset" affects your biological health and well being positively.
Now let me quickly talk about Lucky Dube and why i don't listen to his songs inspite of how skilled, talented and good he seems to be at how he does what he does.
Yes, no doubt, Lucky Dube does sing well, but yet i cringe and my skin crawls when i hear his songs because they're overloaded with negativity.
A very large fraction of his releases are very pessimistic, and quite negative. I'm not discrediting Lucky Dube as a person, i actually love and respect him, however i can't help but refuse to pay attention to the very negative tones/vibes his music exudes.
Those kind of lyrics crush your Spirit, silence the GOD inside you, and blinds your eyes to limitless possibilities or capabilities.
It's important i inform you also that Man is wired and programmed Spiritually to become what he thinks and what he confesses.
My heart broke when i heard the news of the cold and gruesome murder of Lucky Dube in front of his kids, however it seemed like The Harvest of his overload of negativity.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

I hereby suggest from henceforth that You, and You and You and all of You should have a "Yes Mindset" it awakens and activates the seed and spirit of great FAITH and OPTIMISM within you.
It activates the endless glow of joy, and strength within You to do the unusual, the unexpected and achieve the impossible.
Yes, you are Powerful. Yes, you are Wonderful.
Yes, You are Great. Yes, you are awesome. Yes, your presence in this World and your actions has an impact that cannot be ignored.

Now, you need to Tell that voice inside you that's telling you you're not good enough to shut up.
Yes, Yes and Yes, good and great things can happen through you.
You can make this world a better place right from where you are reading this article right now.

Share this article with your friends, family and neighbours, let's altogether make this world a better place. Cheers!

Apostle Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International.
A Gospel and Truth promoting organisation that operates globally. He's also the President of Stance Foundation, Say Initiative, SYF, and CFFIA.
He's a team member of Free The Sheeple movement, a Humanitarian and Human rights activist affiliated with well known powerful global Humanitarian agencies and organizations.
He's a Teacher, Preacher, Leader, Coach and Counselor with results and testimonies to GOD'S GLORY.

FOLLOW HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube @realconstancefriday
Twitter: @ConstanceCfr

Also. Follow our Gospel Organization on
Facebook: @reallifegospelorg
Twitter: @reallifeorg
Instagram: @reallifegospel

Remain Great and be richly Blessed. Shalom!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MUSIC affects your MINDSET And OPTIMISM (including A Case Study Of Lucky Dube). by ademchij: 3:56am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Most of our Gospel teachings @reallifegospelorg are focused on Spirituality,Knowledge, Faith, Godly Mental Capacitation, and effective Spiritual Kinectics, but i do believe in the vitality, capacity and validity of Motivation.
Now, the reason why i don't hinge mechanically or spinelessly on motivation is because motivation is useless without Spiritual validation.
The Bible says that it's not your self will or actions alone that yields successful fruitions or comeuppances, but a validation from the most Supreme being, and guidiance from the great Spirit.
I need to inform you that motivation is not completely a positive thing. Motivation can be used in a negative way.
It takes motivation to convince some folks to snuff life out of their harmless neighbours without regarding it as an evil deed, infact it takes motivation to make them actually think GOD approves of such great pure evil and crimes against Humanity.
On the positive flip side, a better form of motivation will make you clearly see that it's much more better to defend the Truth, Promote the Truth, protect, defend and promote the rights and freedom of other people too.
As a Preacher of the Gospel of Truth, fighting for the loving and peaceful galvanization of Humanity is more important than sold out Stadium conferences/concerts, or enormous Church structures.
In Motivation, we have what we call the "Yes Mindset". I first saw this in one of Jim Carrey's movies, expanded on it, and ever since then, putting the "Yes Mindset" to practise, made me see a wider world and life full of possibilities.
Now, the "Yes Mindset" is Biblically supported. Read Phillipians 4:13 it says "I CAN DO ALL (GOOD) THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME", "YOU CAN DO ALL (GOOD THINGS) THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS YOU", "WE CAN DO ALL (GOOD) THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS US"
Now, i said Now, i had to inject "Good" into that verse because i don't understand why King James didn't add it there in his notorious KJV versions.
If i didn't inject "GOOD" within that, i'll be suggesting you go ahead and keep doing bad, evil and wicked deeds and put GOD'S name on it.
Which is a spitting negation of GOD'S actual nature. Note that facts are differents from acts and the actual is different from the factual.
Now, in one of my several popular quotes consumed by Philosophy enthusiasts globally, it reads and you can quote "YES means Yesterday is gone, today is here and tomorrow will be better (greater)".
Not all my beloved fans across the world speaks English, so let me flow linguistically:
"Yes" which means "Oui" in French, "Ehn" in Ibo, "Beni" in Yoruba, "Eh" in Hausa/Fulani, "Si" in Spanish, "Sim" in Portugese, "Da" in Romanian and Russian, "Shi" in Chinese, "Ja" in Dutch, and etc is a word that illustrates optimism, positivity, faith, hope, joy, love and encouragement.
It's a word that makes your eyes see the unseen good potentials that can be activated.
With a "Yes Mindset" you are empowered to see the Yes side of everything in Life.
The Yes mindset is a button that switches on the core of OPTIMUM OPTIMISM within your mind/brain, your soul, your heart, your spirit and even your body.
Yes. Having a "Yes Mindset" affects your biological health and well being positively.
Now let me quickly talk about Lucky Dube and why i don't listen to his songs inspite of how skilled, talented and good he seems to be at how he does what he does.
Yes, no doubt, Lucky Dube does sing well, but yet i cringe and my skin crawls when i hear his songs because they're overloaded with negativity.
A very large fraction of his releases are very pessimistic, and quite negative. I'm not discrediting Lucky Dube as a person, i actually love and respect him, however i can't help but refuse to pay attention to the very negative tones/vibes his music exudes.
Those kind of lyrics crush your Spirit, silence the GOD inside you, and blinds your eyes to limitless possibilities or capabilities.
It's important i inform you also that Man is wired and programmed Spiritually to become what he thinks and what he confesses.
My heart broke when i heard the news of the cold and gruesome murder of Lucky Dube in front of his kids, however it seemed like The Harvest of his overload of negativity.

I hereby suggest from henceforth that You, and You and You and all of You should have a "Yes Mindset" it awakens and activates the seed and spirit of great FAITH and OPTIMISM within you.
It activates the endless glow of joy, and strength within You to do the unusual, the unexpected and achieve the impossible.
Yes, You are Great. Yes, you are awesome. Yes, your presence in this World and your actions has an impact that cannot be ignored.

Now, you need to Tell that voice inside you that's telling you you're not good enough to shut up.
You can make this world a better place right from where you are reading this article right now.

Share this article with your friends, family and neighbours, let's altogether make this world a better place. Cheers!

Apostle Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International.
A Gospel and Truth promoting organisation that operates globally. He's also the President of Stance Foundation, Say Initiative, SYF, and CFFIA.
He's a team member of Free The Sheeple movement, a Humanitarian and Human rights activist affiliated with well known powerful global Humanitarian agencies and organizations.
He's a Teacher, Preacher, Leader, Coach and Counselor with results and testimonies to GOD'S GLORY.

Re: MUSIC affects your MINDSET And OPTIMISM (including A Case Study Of Lucky Dube). by stephieok: 1:22am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:

(1) (Reply)

Two White Garment Members Pictured Dancing Zanku During Church Service / Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? / TB Joshua & Pastor Chris Are Bringing Evil To Christendom - Dr. Sunday Adelaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.