Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) (57280 Views)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Carpenter Excited As Businessman Purchases 15 Coffins. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by gozzlin: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
KINGwax007:
From floor to ceiling is 10feet. Which is 3m. Even if you're 6ft tall, you still need at least 3 feet to nail anything conveniently up there!

And theirs nothing like 'pan'. It's so lame. It's roof covering and u can't even nail roof covering from inside. He's simply working on cieling noggings or fitting the ceilings itself

smiley

Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
figure007:
Nice one but at the same time dangerous, take it or leave it, if the stick mistakenly shift **am sure you understand what I mean**it can break his legs... It won't cost him anything to use a stood or small two side ladder.
So, you are among those that call "STOOL" "STOOD"?
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by figure007(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
MunorAnne:
So, you are among those that call "STOOL" "STOOD"?
mistake baba
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
feldido:
Old PIX, and it's he's not a Nigerian... If u know, you know
thanks was waiting for who to say this.....same pix I saw on Facebook long time ago,I guess it was uploaded here on nairaland too.... bloggers and fake news
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by oluwatolami: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
He did it to ease his movement around the whole room.It is not because he's short or something. that's a good innovation to build on instead of castigating him.
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
If only this guy can patent this design, he would be rich.
If government could educate Nigerians on patent registration and benefits, we can get out of poverty faster than lighting.
Weldone to this carpenter really wish, this was taken more seriously. This is innovative.
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
figure007:
Nice one but at the same time dangerous, take it or leave it, if the stick mistakenly shift **am sure you understand what I mean**it can break his legs... It won't cost him anything to use a stood or small two side ladder.
You're right, but on the positive side,I would rather safety features are incorporated into the design. While we are online criticizing ,somewhere a Chinese entrepreneur is thinking about how he would improve on this design and mass produce it, to sell back to Nigerians.
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
It'll be all fun till he falls and break the 'natural' legs
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Cromagnon: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
figure007:
does chair shift when you sit on it?
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by figure007(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Cromagnon:
does chair shift when you sit on it?
is he sitting or standing?
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
does chair shift when you stand on it
figure007:
is he sitting or standing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot / Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.