Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,305 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Every Responsible Woman Should Get Married – Sylvia Anyanwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Responsible Woman Should Get Married – Sylvia Anyanwu (704 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu, His Wife & 5 Children Pose In New Pictures / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Responsible Woman Should Get Married – Sylvia Anyanwu by ikewaterwater: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sylvia Anyanwu, the Nollywood actress who was in the news after she disclosed that she can go for months without sex, has stated that every responsible woman should get married. Sylvia Anyanwu who spoke in an interview with in a chat with Potpourri, said every responsible woman and man should strive to get married because it is a very important institution to embark on. When asked a question on marriage, sex and relationship, the actress said;

“Well, marriage is a very very important institution that any responsible man or woman should embark on. Starting your own family on time is very important too, so you can have the youthfulness and strength to raise your kids. Kids of these days take a lot of your energy, both physically and mentally."

On sex, she said, “ Sex should be had between two people that are fully ready emotionally, mentally and financially to handle any consequence that comes from it.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/10/every-responsible-woman-should-get-married-sylvia-anyanwu/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Every Responsible Woman Should Get Married – Sylvia Anyanwu by Olalan(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
All I know is for every young girl one of their wish for the future is having a loving family.........as much as it is ideal to get married no lady should allow societal pressure push her into a wrong union.
BTW responsible women seems like endangered species in this generation 9nly a few are left
Re: Every Responsible Woman Should Get Married – Sylvia Anyanwu by donstan18: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Day in-Day out, I'll keep saying it.

Any non-virgin lady who is 30+ and still unmarried is very useless and a big waste to her generation.

She deserves not the air she's breathing.

Re: Every Responsible Woman Should Get Married – Sylvia Anyanwu by CAPSLOCKED: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
ANOTHER CLOWN WHO THINKS SHE HAS VALUE AND SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY JUST BECAUSE SHE'S FAMOUS.

ONLY CLOWN HEADS FOLLOW AND LISTEN TO THESE DUNDERHEAD CELEBRITIES.

1 Like

Re: Every Responsible Woman Should Get Married – Sylvia Anyanwu by itspzpics(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lol
Re: Every Responsible Woman Should Get Married – Sylvia Anyanwu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin when you tell them they will not hear cheesy pussyyy will always scratching them angry every day different preeeks

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense plus website to buy today
Re: Every Responsible Woman Should Get Married – Sylvia Anyanwu by EvelynSA(f): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
No be by force

(1) (Reply)

We Fight But We Still Love Each Other- Paul Okoye / I'm Ready To Talk About My Experience - Emma Nyra / Popular Insecure Series Actress Issa Rae Is Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.