Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Pure Breed Gsd Needed In Akure - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pure Breed Gsd Needed In Akure (414 Views)

Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc / Fmale Gsd Needed 15k / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Breed Gsd Needed In Akure by Tsparks101: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
I need an active Gsd puppy in Akure with a budget of 20 to 25k . thanks
Re: Pure Breed Gsd Needed In Akure by kajoula(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tsparks101:
I need an active Gsd puppy in Akure with a budget of 20 to 25k . thanks

GSD with 25k? You better go and buy Bingo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pure Breed Gsd Needed In Akure by Bomae: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn more
https:///CanineEducation

U think u want a dog? B4 adding one u should give careful thought to what it means to be a responsible dog owner.

Bringing a dog into ur life requires commitment. Here are some questions to consider if ur thinking about getting a dog

Do I have the time to train, care for, and engage with my dog?

Is my lifestyle conducive to being responsible for a dog?

Is my home appropriate for the type of dog I want?

Do I have the time and space to exercise the dog?

Is someone available at regular times every day to feed and walk the dog?

Do I have the time to provide mental stimulation for the dog at a level that is appropriate for its breed and personality?

Do I have the financial resources to cover expenses related to having a dog?

Expenses can include:
Food, Grooming,
Training, veterinary visits for wellness care,
Expenses related to illness or injury,

What Type of Dog Fits Me?

Once u decide to acquire a dog, careful consideration should be given to the type or breed of dog that u want. Different dog breeds have a variety of personalities, energy levels, and physical characteristics.

Once u decide then locate a responsible breeder.
Acquiring ur dog from a responsible breeder allows u to get better dogs an probably better education about the breed such as understanding of his genetic characteristics, including personality, coat, and potential health issues.

Once u bring ur dog home, you will need to incorporate him into ur life and make time to care for him.

Responsible dog owners should:

Provide a healthy, well balanced diet in consultation with their breeder and vet. No table scraps, no hotel and restaurants left over's�

U should also make sure that the dog receives adequate training.

Exercise ur dog daily. The level of physical exercise needed varies by breed, but all dogs need some exercise. Lack of exercise can lead to boredom, behavior problems, and weight gain.
Provide mental stimulation for their dog. Dogs like to have a Toy, puzzles, and play are great ways to keep a dog mentally stimulated and out of trouble.

Groom ur dog regularly. Some dogs require require more regular grooming but all dogs should be brushed and have their nails trimmed routinely. U should take them for vet checkups and keep his vaccinations up-to-date. Senior dogs (older than seven years of age) or dogs with health problems should see their vet every six months.

Vets can help determine which vaccinations are best for a dog based on his health, lifestyle, and living conditions. All dogs are required by law to be vaccinated against rabies.

Make certain that ur dog is not a nuisance to others. Always keep him on a leash and under the control of a responsible adult when outside of the yard. Pick up dog waste and do ur best to clean the environment every morning. His poop could be nuisance for neighbours.

Ensure ur dogs barking is minimised so u dnt disturb neighbours

Dog ownership is a significant responsibility, but it does bring a lifetime of gratification, companionship, and love. If u have a dog, or decide to bring one into ur life try to analyze what ur income and responsibilities are so u dnt bring in a dog and suffer him.

Join our telegram group to learn more
https:///CanineEducation

(1) (Reply)

Waterproof Training Collar For Pet Dogs / Pitbull Pups For Sale / Dog Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.