Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks (53016 Views)

Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by ofiko123(m): 4:35am On Mar 11, 2019
grin
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by Hoodbilonia: 4:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Ahe din bleach pa
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:
Me can't do without sex ooooo

That's why you always look dirty. Just look at your feet.

You must have been threading inside dirty water barefoot when you were young. Village girl. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by adamilola08: 6:20am On Mar 11, 2019
cool
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by Greatfullheart: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2019
So Now you Want all Nollywood Producers & Directors to Repent of Their Sins, you Wan to Use your Reggea spoil another Person Blues. You Must Definately marry and Have S*x Except You're A Lesbian?

Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by Kinjikitile(m): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:

I love people who are sincere to themselves. Weldone
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by nwaigbo777(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:
me tooo. i love sex lik die,,can we hook up onyi!?? i last up to 45 munite witout drug
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by philsbaba: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:
na you go tire once you meet stud like me
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by tightpussy156: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2019
olosho sighted.virgin you no be.ur hole as been expanded an Bleep to stupor.All celebrity go don register put for the hole tire.why make noise when u they use vibrator Bleep ursef.
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by Gopitoto: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2019
nwaigbo777:
me tooo. i love sex lik die,,can we hook up onyi!?? i last up to 45 munite witout drug

Che na military Armour tank you be wey you de fire for 45minutes
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by victorian(f): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
femi4:
When you see fully erected dick standing before you, you ll break your resolution

For your mind .

If u like hang the dick , fully erect for pole ! Nothing dey happen ..

On your own! When u taya , u will go and rest .

Men sef ! angry
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by slick1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Penis free not sex free.

What's up with Nairaland changing p*nis to joystick?
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by cicikhemy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bae isn't naturally fresh o
#All thanks to bleaching grin grin grin
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by Omeizadean(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
That's how fresh u can be when u know how to dust ur pix or using editing app
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by namiji2598: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gopitoto:
Che na military Armour tank you be wey you de fire for 45minutes
u no even get shape or muscle buh u deh talk of fucking a girl for 45mins
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by namiji2598: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Onyi22:
ur sex is ur sex...it's no of our business
after u Don finish, pack all ur condoms and do this����

Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by Gopitoto: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
namiji2598:

u no even get shape or muscle buh u deh talk of fucking a girl for 45mins
Guy I de bleep well because all the she wey cross my path de give testimony and no de want leave. Na for Iraq I train on how to bleep
Re: Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks by namiji2598: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gopitoto:
Guy I de bleep well because all the she wey cross my path de give testimony and no de want leave. Na for Iraq I train on how to bleep
u go Iraq jus learn 45mins
why nt 5 hrs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Nanny And Cook Detained As Police Release 6 Of Davido's Domestic Staff / Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.