Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Chess: We Need More Tournaments! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Chess: We Need More Tournaments! (1076 Views)

Monopoly Go: All Events And Tournaments Guide / For Music, Movies, Software & Game Tournaments / Any Chess Player Around Egbeda Akowanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chess: We Need More Tournaments! by Sageboss(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
" Earlier today, my brother left to his usual sunday field to practice and play his favourite game: football. Later, usually, twice in a month, they would play an organised match with a fellow team somewhere else. Just for fun. They are not even noticed by NFF not to talk of FIFA. BUT THAT DOESNT STOP THEM FROM PLAYING AND ENJOYING THE GAME THEY LOVE! Now, am concerned abt chess here. You see chess players, all of them want to play fide rated events! All of them want to win thousands in one match! Only few care to play their game out of fun! BUT THEN I RECENTLY DISCOVERED! It wasnt all! Infact, i discovered many, several players out there who really loves the game. They play, practice alone, sometimes play online, i think this guys should be given an avenue to compete friendly or intensely in a tournament. Its obvious, am afraid to say, dat the NCF, the Nigerain chess body is lackadaisical in their mission to promote chess. We can do it ourselves! I will throw more light on that next time. Share your thoughts on this please. #loak
https://facebook.com/futovate
Re: Chess: We Need More Tournaments! by Heineken(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Chess: We Need More Tournaments! by reppeeny(m): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2021
Oya ....who can solve this puzzle

(1) (Reply)

Campus Bbm Pin Train With Pictures / For Smart Minds / Video Game Disc Or Consule Swap Or Exchange Whatsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.