Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

For Smart Minds - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / For Smart Minds (1081 Views)

Saturday Great Minds / Lets See The Smart Minds / For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Smart Minds by destaro(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2015
If yesterday was tomorrow, today would have been a saturday...when was the statement made?

With analysis.... where are the gurus of nairaland
Re: For Smart Minds by Hila12(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2015
The statement was made on a Monday

Yesterday then becomes a Sunday,

and if Sunday is tomorrow, it means today is Saturday.

So, it was said on... Monday!
Re: For Smart Minds by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 04, 2015
My brain is still asleep. .

I'll answer you after I release my load
Re: For Smart Minds by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 13, 2015
It was made on a thursday. If yesterday (wednesday) was tomorrow (friday), today will be a saturday.
Re: For Smart Minds by lolalizabetha(f): 5:56pm On May 13, 2015
The statement was made on a Monday. If yesterday (Sunday ) was tomorrow, today will be Saturday.
Re: For Smart Minds by jayhans(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2015
The answer is saturday
Re: For Smart Minds by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:46pm On May 28, 2015
The statment was made on thursday..

It can't be monday because if sunday (yesterday) was tomorrow (tuesday)...today will be monday..

Buh if yesterday (wednesday) was tomorrow (friday) today would have been saturday

(1) (Reply)

Can You Pass This Intelligence Test? / FORUM Game: Last Word First! Winner Gets Instant Cash Reward!!! / Predict The Score Between Nigeria And Argentina For A Chance To Win Airtime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.