Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

RMB Payment To China, For Nigerian Importers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RMB Payment To China, For Nigerian Importers (1057 Views)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / Rice: Thai Merchants Slam $300m Rates On Nigerian Importers / 91% Of Nigerian Importers Are Smugglers – Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RMB Payment To China, For Nigerian Importers by Jovie: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sigma Remit is a payment service that allows importers and organizations make payments to their Chinese counterparts in Chinese Yuan Renmimbi (CNY or RMB).

How does it work?

This service allows the Nigerian importer make payments for invoices in RMB. The importer pays us in naira while we make payment to the Chinese supplier in RMB.

How long does remittance take?

Once we have received your payment, please allow for 0-4hours to complete payment.

What information do I need to provide you?

Beneficiary account number
Beneficiary name
Beneficiary bank
Sender name

Do I need to identify myself?

Yes. We have a KYC policy to know the identity of our clients and the source of their funds. We would need to ensure that we are dealing with legitimate businesses with verifiable sources of income.

At the barest minimum, we will request for your bio data and means of identification for individuals. For companies, we will also require a copy of your certificate of incorporation, in addition to identification documents of any major directors and/or bank signatories.

What bank account can I pay from?

Please pay from an account with the same name as that on your ID or Certificate of Incorporation.

Okay. I want to do business. How do I contact you?

You can contact us via phone at 0706 326 6278.
You can click on the phone number to chat via whatsapp, which is what we prefer.

You can also visit our website on www.sigma.com.ng/sigma-remit
Re: RMB Payment To China, For Nigerian Importers by Jovie: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
20k RMB available at the moment

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Hair From China / Nigerian Company Softcom Flies All Of Its Employees To Dubai For Retreat / BREAKING: CBN Cuts Electronic Transfer, ATM Withdrawal Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.