Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? (521 Views)

Computer Science &maths Degree / Can I Go For An Msc. (chemistry) With A Bsc.(ed) In Chemistry Education? / How A BSC HOLDER Murdered English, While Defending His Certificate Against HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by Penocruize: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Where and what can you do with a math degree
Re: Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by micah04: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ftc
Re: Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by Penocruize: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
micah04:
Ftc
What's that? Please explain more if you don't mind!
Re: Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by AllenSpencer: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Class room
Re: Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Anywhere...
1. I.T
2. Business analytics
3. Actuarial science (Insurance)
4. Accounting
5. Education

Adding a postgraduate qualification to that would also expand your horizons.
Re: Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by Penocruize: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
germanized:
Anywhere...
1. I.T
2. Business analytics
4. Accounting
5. Education

Thanks a lot..... I really appreciate it! I'm interested in the IT aspect much more
Re: Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
germanized:
Anywhere...
1. I.T
2. Business analytics
4. Accounting
5. Education

Re: Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Check the web.
Re: Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=asuustrike1 post=76540666][/quote]

Why not accounting? Provided he has professional training?
Re: Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
germanized:

Why not accounting? Provided he has professional training?
Having a professional certificate in accounting will do not just b.sc industrial mathematics
Re: Where Can You Work With A BSC Maths Degree??? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
asuustrike1:

Having a professional certificate in accounting will do not just b.sc industrial mathematics

Of course... All the fields I listed there are not meant to be delved into without some additional training. But I do know as a matter of fact, that mathematicians are extremely appreciated in the field of accounting/finance... It's called being good with numbers.
So we're saying the same thing sir. wink

(1) (Reply)

Glory be to Almighty God / S / Beyond Limits With Joshua Beckford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.