Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Glory be to Almighty God - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Glory be to Almighty God (525 Views)

Glory Be To God, I'm Finally A Graduate. / I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. / How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glory be to Almighty God by Adejare0559: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2019
Thamkx
Re: Glory be to Almighty God by Herdsmen: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2019
You go use different moniker shout jagaban of Africa.. Osibanjo for president..abuse some other tribes..curse careless..

But shame no go gree you use moniker beg for money online..

Ogbeni go meet jagaban... Na bullion van be his atm..
No come disturb us wey your APC government don abuse tire....

Give way..

1 Like

Re: Glory be to Almighty God by Adejare0559: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Herdsmen:
You go use different moniker shout jagaban of Africa.. Osibanjo for president..abuse some other tribes..curse careless..

But shame no go gree you use moniker beg for money online..

Ogbeni go meet jagaban... Na bullion van be his atm..
No come disturb us wey your APC government don abuse tire....

Give way..
i have never have time politics....thanks anyway
Re: Glory be to Almighty God by Ziggylady(f): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Adejare0559:
Good morning to you all

I'm a very active user on this platform and I just had to create a new account to seek for help here. I'm a final year student in one of the federal polytechnics in Nigeria, To be sincere things has not being easy for me sometimes now, I really need financial assistance from you people to complete my school fees, my school has resume since February and I'm still at home still hustling to gather some money but planning to resume tomorrow to attend lectures and coming up test but all what i have gather is not even enough for me and late payment fee will start as from next week Wednesday, my school fee is (36750) and I was able to raise only (25,000) during the break, but will remove 7k of it for transport and feedings cuz I school in north but living in south west. And my plan is to work at night shift in a bakery if I reach there to sustain my self. Please nairalanders assist me with any amount u can afford for me to complete my studies. This is my last year to complete my studies in school. God will bless us all. My is Adejare taiwo and my account number is (2059806871 UBA) and my phone number is 07013734557 or 08122231495. Thanks

Here they go again

..,I bet your other moniker is used to insult Igbos on how they will "suffer" and continue to "suffer" for voting APC in Nigeria

You had to change moniker to ask for this assistance right?

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Glory be to Almighty God by Adejare0559: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Ziggylady:

Here they go again..

I rest my case.
i have my reasons .... Thanks anyway
Re: Glory be to Almighty God by Ziggylady(f): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2019
Adejare0559:
i have my reasons .... Thanks anyway

Indeed you have your "reasons" lipsrsealed

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Glory be to Almighty God by Adejare0559: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2019
Ziggylady:

Indeed you have your "reasons" lipsrsealed

Bye.
ok thanks...all is well
Re: Glory be to Almighty God by Chipink(f): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ziggylady:

Here they go again

..,I bet your other moniker is used to insult Igbos on how they will "suffer" and continue to "suffer" for voting APC in Nigeria

I rest my case.

Don't mind them, useless people
Re: Glory be to Almighty God by Adejare0559: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chipink:

sister, I'm sorry if this my post feel somehow to you but calling me useless just because I need assistance from here is not OK at all. I knw Allah will see me through insha allahu
Re: Glory be to Almighty God by Adejare0559: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Chipink:

Thanks Again.......... All is fine now after all what i go through.
Re: Glory be to Almighty God by Adejare0559: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ziggylady:

Here they go again

I rest my case.
Please kindly help me delete my details on the quoted message. Thanks.

when life throws a lemon at you,make a lemonade out of it.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Officials Almost Set Ablaze Today In Lagos / Beyond Limits With Joshua Beckford / NYSC Denies Plan To Increase Corps Members Stipends To N31,800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.