Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos (7718 Views)

Nollywood Actress: Nkechi Blessing Flaunt Her Boobs Without Bra (photos) / DJ Cuppy Displays "Front Asset" In Adidas Bra (photos) / Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by nairafamedotcom: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nigerian lady goes topless intentionally just to flaunt her new tight open bra online.

See the pictures she shared online.
See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/nigerian-lady-goes-topless-as-she.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Femi316: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Nigerian lady goes topless intentionally just to flaunt her new tight open bra online.

See the pictures she shared online.
See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/nigerian-lady-goes-topless-as-she.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
See how people just dey dis value breast any how like plasma television ......?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Anwons(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Daughter of Jezebel
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Nickijoy(f): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Her brain is only as big as her nipples...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Kenzico(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2019
some women have nothing to offer the world but big tittays....so i understand why they would want to flaunt their only wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by anochuko01(m): 1:22am On Mar 11, 2019
flawless....i mean the wall

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by yuanexchanger: 2:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Adverts.well done
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by FisifunKododada: 3:24am On Mar 11, 2019
She has a marine spirit...my Ogbomosho schlong is fully equipped to exorcise the demons from her puna.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by tohyorsih(f): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2019
nonsense

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Yale9(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Speedyconnect15: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Cover up jor

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by IbukunSangotola(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2019
The breast is officially not a private part anymore
Maybe the nipples sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by nairafamedotcom: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2019
IbukunSangotola:
The breast is officially not a private part anymore
Maybe the nipples sha
How ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by nairafamedotcom: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Cover up jor

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
grin you can help her
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Jerrick(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

How ?
It’s self explanatory na.

Back to the topic...wanted to abuse her in the first place but taking a second look I think she tried lol it’s her life and you can’t determine what makes her happy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by nairafame(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jerrick:
It’s self explanatory na.

Back to the topic...wanted to abuse her in the first place but taking a second look I think she tried lol it’s her life and you can’t determine what makes her happy.

Hmmmmm Word!
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by meobizy(f): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
That thing doesn’t look comfortable.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by toplite5: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is just not right

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by MrsEvakinqz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nickijoy:
you saw her nipples??��
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by TimiRume(f): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
[s]I noticed that men view cleavage baring threads more than other types of threads. I thought most men bragged about being more logical than the womenfolk.

By logic, i would expect that these threads have the lowest views on nairaland and every other similar threads going by the seemingly ''disgusted'' comments that litter them.

I think women that reveal parts of their bodies are far from stupidd.[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Khd95(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
time go come, women go just dey use patch of clothe to cover the nippl.es...time go tell

but we wont call them sex objects,cos they are not grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Fidelismaria: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
NOMB

Check out my signature
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by timibare(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nickijoy:
what's the different between this bra en G -string abeg I like it....damn
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Sammyolis: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na u sabi if u like open ur busy and
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Raydos: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lol, Photos that I've been seeing over 4years now, I swear it shall never be well with bloggers
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos by Onyi22(f): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Some guys go release for their boxes after viewing this pics

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shares Throwback Photo Of Herself / OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! / 10 Craziest Tattoos Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.