Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! (7720 Views)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by mokgist22: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Its amazing how our women dress today to events. The girl dressed like this to church…
What do you think?
SEE MORE PICS HERE-->>> http://www.mokgist.com/omg-see-what-this-lady-wore-to-church/

Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by MrFlavvor(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2015
This guy can sabi lie ehn.

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Baawaa(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2015
No one can wear this to church of God,except it is church of Satan!

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by HDee(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2015
church of the naked grin
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by majamajic(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2015
If that background is a church premise, there's nothing bad with the dressing.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by youngberry001(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2015
if I be pastor I will just tell her to come meet me in home bros Jesus send me a message to give her kawai

cool
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by deanoffaculty: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Daughter of Jezebel!
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2015
lies everywhere...
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Onyiibazz: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Baawaa:
No one can wear this to church of God,except it is church of Satan!

Then you need to be in christ embassy! They call it hot n holy
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Shebarh(f): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Onyiibazz:

do dey dress seductively at Christ embassy
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Onyiibazz: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Shebarh:
do dey dress seductively at Christ embassy

You've never seen anything! Try and pay them a visit one of this days! Talking from experience
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Shebarh(f): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Onyiibazz:

You've never seen anything! Try and pay them a visit one of this days! Talking from experience
wow.. u mean der headquarters I know the females don't cover der hair.. but the picture op posted am sure dey can't dress like dat
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Onyiibazz: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shebarh:
wow.. u mean der headquarters I know the females don't cover der hair.. but the picture op posted am sure dey can't dress like dat

As far back as 2013 that a friend took me to one of their programs in school, some of the women were dressed this way, even a female pastor that conducted the opening prayer was just like this but a bit more covered. They collected my number and were calling me to join their music crew, but academics wouldn't let me then.
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Shebarh(f): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Onyiibazz:

As far back as 2013 that a friend took me to one of their programs in school, some of the women were dressed this way, even a female pastor that conducted the opening prayer was just like this but a bit more covered. They collected my number and were calling me to join their music crew, but academics wouldn't let me then.
ehyaaaaaa... it was a program in school na.. u shouldn't judge tinz until ya very sure

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Onyiibazz: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shebarh:
ehyaaaaaa... it was a program in school na.. u shouldn't judge tinz until ya very sure

You dont it! This is their church service inside the school campus!
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Swissheart(f): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nawa o...church kwa
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
The picture of the lady in the church or.............
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Mariecakes(f): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
To church, na lie
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by ignis: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Onyiibazz:

You are a big time liar. ....
No one can wear that to Christ Embassy.

Mind you, am a member of Christ Embassy

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Onyiibazz: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
ignis:

And mind you too, am a guitarist, i've played in majorly all the churches you can think of! I was in christ embassy for almost 6 months during the last ASUU strike, that people in your branch dont dress like that doesn't mean it's not obtainable elsewhere. Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by AdeniyiA(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
you said "this lady" whereas I saw "these ladies" ??
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by fadolak(f): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
ignis:

No wonder u 're supporting them
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by omodave(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
op! op!! op!!! how many times did I called you? ??
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by Baawaa(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Onyiibazz:

Hot in Hell Fire!
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by ignis: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
fadolak:

No wonder u 're supporting them

Not supporting them.
Re: OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! by wonlasewonimi: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's what is inside that matters

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos / How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? / 10 Craziest Tattoos Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.