Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) (26896 Views)

Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Displays Fulani Costume (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
FORMER MS ILLLINOIS QUEEN KRYSTAL OKEKE MARKS BIRTHDAY TODAY AS SHE COUNTSDOWN TO CHICAGO MULTICULTURAL EVENT FOR KIDS.

The Founder of Miss America Nation Pageant and Former Miss Illlinois, Queen Krystal Okeke has marked her birthday in a significantly adorable display of charitable gestures to kids in Chicago, United States of America.

The adorable Ex beauty Queen, who doubles as the Founder of Kids Multicultural Fashion Show and Executive Director at Miss America Nation, has shown admirable vigour in her expressions of innovative humanitarian intelligence, especially in areas of cultures, identities and history.

The Nigeria born Beauty Queen has received countless congratulatory messages, goodwill messages and prayers from friends, fans, family members and colleagues from across the world.

While speaking with her via a telephone conversation, the soft spoken and angelic Anambra/Kaduna daughter told our correspondent that her happiness is in bringing out the inert beauty in people. Queen Krystal Okeke emphasized on her interest in building the the Multicultural structure of kids all around the world.

However, with her forthcoming Chicago Kids Multicultural Fashion Show, holding on the 31st of March at 4900 S Lake Shore Dr. Chicago, IL 60615, the journey towards her vision in exploring beauty may have commenced.

Reacting to post from fans who where keen about celebrating this significant day of her life, Queen Krystal Okeke has invited friends and family member to join her to a private get together. She made this reaction via her Instagram page this afternoon.

She also narrated the uneasiness of the journey so far, the post reads, "My journey has not been easy. I have developed a thick skin. I speak with experience, confidence on my past, and embrace the future God has in store for me. Tonight , I will be celebrating with my friends and family at a private get together".

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/nigerian-born-former-ms-illlinois-queen.html?m=1

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nice

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
She fine

6 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by harkandey(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
so make i go fry water?

although she try

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na sure girl we dey chat wella for IG

4 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by BlackDBag: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by hammerFC: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
IGBO AMAKA...

EVEN IN AMERICA

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Descendants of the fallen demon be like

18 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
beautiful

3 Likes

We don't know her here in Panya sad
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Happy birthday to the Beautiful Queen.

Age with Grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by lordraiden(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
The paint on that face can paint my neighbors house and still remain

6 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
I don't like black ladies that bleach their skin. Take a good look at this beauty and tell me why anyone would want to bleach their skin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
She is so glamourous.....Hbd thou
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Happy birthday beauty with brain...
Igbo Amaka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by banom(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
We igbos are the best. Argue with your tribal frustration.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pretty long face
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
banom:
We igbos are the best. Argue with your tribal frustration.

Unam ikot
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
She's just okay. Nothing special
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Okuda(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
PotatoSalad:
I don't like black ladies that bleach their skin. Take a good look at this beauty and tell me why anyone would want to bleach their skin
have you heard of light skinned people before?

11 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by intruxive(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
angry
Haba Alex, this girl is ugly as shit na, look at the pix of the ogres she competed with seff to win, chai tufiakwa.

Pls stop collecting this ugly girls money and pushing them here biko, we don't wanna know them
undecided

1 Like

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Realzikkist(m): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka
Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka
Igbo Igbo amaka amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka

8 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by peterside14: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
op don't provoke me ooh,
remove that emoji you used in covering her armpit region,

shooo is it ur eye again?? did we complain
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Descendants of the fallen demon be like

grin grin Your fada grin grin
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Go to inmessenger u go see them plenty. 20k overnight..fresher ones self..u won't need to talk too much
Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by dokyOloye: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Born in Nigeria.

Viva la biafra grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by churchel: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2019
IGBO get the AMAKA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Becomes A Father / Shatta Wale Arrested By Police In Ghana / Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.