Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Would You Rock A Dick Packer: Pictures Included - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Rock A Dick Packer: Pictures Included (1141 Views)

Best Mover And Packer | Omdeo Delhi / Drama Unfolds As Naked Man With A Broom, Packer Jumps Into A Compound To Sweep / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rock A Dick Packer: Pictures Included by gimmehear(f): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hey guys! So I’m here to talk about fashion manova in Nigeria, you know there is nothing I will not see again in this country o.

Few days ago I was discussing with my friend how I feel men should wear panties and he took it the wrong way saying ” Panties are for women only ”

My idea behind that discussion was some men didn’t really know how to dress up when talking about their down part and it can be annoying, especially those with big downside, but he took it wrongly .

Interestingly, a client send something for me to advertise this morning and I’m like…. What the hell is this?
Client : it’s a sick packer just like string for women.

So my question is would you rock this dick packer?

For me, and to my man if he must ask… It’s hell no!

Not because I don’t like fashion but because I’m not just into this one.

http://gimmehear.com/would-you-rock-a-dick-packer/
Lalasticlala

Temi Badmus

Re: Would You Rock A Dick Packer: Pictures Included by Manhood85(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
When am not gay.
Re: Would You Rock A Dick Packer: Pictures Included by dante0147: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Disgusting !

(1) (Reply)

Google Admob Tricks And Hacks / Axie Infinity Looking To 'double-down' On Korean Market: KBW / What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.