Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials (1151 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Stevebuffet: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2023
Me: I still don’t know how to use a Cold water starch. I continue to get pellets on my clothes after usage. Lol

Make this a fun thread guys!!

Mods please do the needful!

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2023
How to make pap or custard. It never comes out great, I don't know why grin

7 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Cypress042(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Taking dry gin under scorching sun without squeezing my face

Damn, It's too difficult.

5 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Vinnie2000(m): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2023
How to Press and Handle Big BREASTS.. embarassed sad

I know how to do Small ones.. cry

2 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by MasterShifu010(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Still don’t know how to play snooker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Solofresh2: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
How to give you a very dirty slap OP cheesy

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Stevebuffet:
Me: I still don’t know how to use a Cold water starch. I continue to get pellets on my clothes after usage. Lol

Make this a fun thread guys!!

Mods please do the needful!
How to fix sockets, touch electrical objects anyhow. I fear electric shock

2 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Silentgroper(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Calculate numbers with my head... Man, I can't just get the hang of it...

Play FIFA on PS3 and PS4

It gets me frustrated..

4 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Jeon(f): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
cry
Math. I hate Math angry.

7 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Red02(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
I still cant roll a blunt undecided
Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Enny2013(f): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Olasyke:
How to make pap or custard. It never comes out great, I don't know why grin
Lol...dis was my biggest problem before I was taught by one Akara seller at a junction. I just went to her to teach me when I was fed up.
Very easy,dear.

2 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Enny2013(f): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mine is, I don't know how to apply makeup o. I HV tried all I cud.

2 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Enny2013(f): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jeon:
cry

Math.
I hate Math angry.
Lol...I hate maths with passion.

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Jeon(f): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Enny2013:

Lol...I hate maths with passion.
I really hate math. No matter the explanations given to me, I will still fail.

6 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by JustANairlander(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Never knew, how to ride a bicycle grin

2 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Zulum500: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
JustANairlander:
Never knew, how to ride a bicycle grin
Same with me and it's a shame

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by tayo60(f): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
How to knot a tie

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Autobot05: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
How to knot a tie too
How to make pap grin

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Vinnie2000(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Zulum500:

U Can't ride Bicycle But Can Troll PETER OBI supporters online Always..

Carry on o! sad
Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by czarr(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
I can't knot a tie too.

I can't support tinubu.

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by pansophist(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
How to make smooth custard. That thing hard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Zulum500: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

U Can't ride Bicycle But Can Troll PETER OBI supporters online Always..

Carry on o! sad

Are you making sense grin grin
F@@lish ipob

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Starz825(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Back then in uni...I was on summer break going into 300l....I still never know how to ride a bicycle....very embarrassing
I was working for a man at the time in his mini mart in an estate..

His son has a bicycle....boy was just 8 yrs at the time....I feel embarrassed seeing him ride on his bicycle so freely...

One Morning...I saw a very cute young girl riding so beautifully on her bicycle.....I was so ashamed of myself....I said to myself even this small girl too...
No I can't take this

Omo na so I vex one day...carry my then boss son's bicycle...force myself on am cos it was a middle class ....carry enter the estate street....I later spoil the bicycle sha..but I made sure I learnt how to ride that day....

That was how I knew how to ride...then later I advanced to a bigger bicycle...then I mastered it well..very crazy experience....

Sometimes you will need to force yourself Into learning somethings before they get to stick with you

Na all this IT courses...I no too dey understand....he dey always make me sleep grin

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Zulum500: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Starz825:

Back then in uni...I was on summer break going into 300l....I still never know how to ride a bicycle....very embarrassing
I was working for a man at the time in his mini mart in an estate..

His son has a bicycle....boy was just 8 yrs at the time....I feel embarrassed seeing him ride on his bicycle so freely...

One Morning...I saw a very cute young girl riding so beautifully on her bicycle.....I was so ashamed of myself....I said to myself even this small girl too...
No I can't take this

Omo na so I vex one day...carry my then boss son's bicycle...force myself on am cos it was a middle class ....carry enter the estate street....I later spoil the bicycle sha..but I made sure I learnt how to ride that day....

That was how I knew how to ride...then later I advanced to a bigger bicycle...then I mastered it well..very crazy experience....

Sometimes you will need to force yourself Into learning somethings before they get to stick with you

Na all this IT courses...I no too dey understand....he dey always make me sleep grin

Impressive
Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Demigod22: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
I don't know how to eat in someone's house, whether a friend, neighbor or relative. I have tried but I can't.

I don't know how to drink Gin, it's always burning my chest. I have tried but I don't know how to enjoy it.

Prayer, I don't pray before sleeping or when I wake up. I have tried but I just go about my business.

I don't know how to wear cloth twice, if I wear once I must wash before wearing it again.

Don't know how to eat meat, I have tried but anything meat, fish, crayfish, crap and egg is something I can't eat.

Deep down I want to be a computer whizkid, but somehow I don't know much.

And the list continue...

4 Likes

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by waice6571: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
I don't know how to beat drums... No matter how hard I try..

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Okoroawusa: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Make custard and akamu

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Tunagee(m): 5:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Fixing of a tie

1 Like

Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by LittleBigDick(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2023
Riding a bicycle
Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2023
I no sabi Roman numerals.I dont know how to swim too
Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Loveisnotenough: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Still don’t know how to play snooker

Let's hangout bro! Can teach you in a day. It's all fun. I'm in Lagos.
Re: What It’s The One Thing That You Still Don’t Know How To Do After So Many Trials by Loveisnotenough: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2023
I can't get myself to stop smoking. Even though it bleeps my confidence up and I've tried a Million times.

Sometimes, you get so high that you're short of saliva, being involved in social situations in that context is crazy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / Attachment Of Smiley, Pictures And Website Address / Newest Chic On The Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.