Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pz Which Way - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pz Which Way (1093 Views)

Pz Cussons / Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 / Which Way Nlng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pz Which Way by lummy2enny: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2007
Hi guyz, whats happening with PZ?i av not been called for the interview stage which i think i did the ability stage well. we were asked to send a message to a particular email for d result .but av not received any email from them till now.
Does anybody have a clue of whether we are still going to be called or not?
Re: Pz Which Way by missp: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2007
I also wrote the test last week Monday and was contacted on friday by phone and not email for my interview which took place yesterday.
Try and call them or send another email to find out your status.The interviews have already started.
Re: Pz Which Way by donofram: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2007
Dear,
I wrote the pz essay exam and was told that the ability test will hold last wednesday.
I am not in the country currently. Please i need there no so that i can talk with any of their staff.

When is there interview holding?. or will they organise another ability test next week.

Please keep me informed urgently, madu_francis@yahoo.com

awaiting you response.
thanks,
FRANCIS
Re: Pz Which Way by donofram: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2007
Dear,
I wrote the pz essay exam and was told that the ability test will hold last wednesday.
I am not in the country currently. Please i need there no so that i can talk with any of their staff.

When is there interview holding?. or will they organise another ability test next week.

Please keep me informed urgently, madu_francis@yahoo.com

awaiting you response.
thanks,
FRANCIS

(1) (Reply)

Cisco , Global Career, Africa / Helious Tower / Serving Corper With Access Bank Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.