Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Do You Think She Would Apologize For Her Wrongdoings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think She Would Apologize For Her Wrongdoings? (833 Views)

Killing Nigerian Christians because Of 'wrongdoings' Of The Jewish State / I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me / Do You Think She'll Ever Apologize For Her Wrongdoings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She Would Apologize For Her Wrongdoings? by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2010
Okay, there's this arrogant woman that told a woman never to go to her house for no reason whatsoever only because the woman told her that she bounced her check, instead of apologizing she went as far as telling the woman never to come to her house. Now, her husband has sent her out of the house and she's so ashamed to look at the woman in the eyes whenever they see each other in the store or elsewhere.

But, there's a problem, she's too proud to apologize to the woman and instead have asked people to beg the woman on her behalf instead of begging and asking for forgiveness, she has blatantly refused to aplogize and wants the woman to call her first and apologize instead of the other way round but she keeps asking priests and reverend sisters to beg for her.

One of the priests has told her to apologize for what she did but she refused by saying "I can't do that" and some few days ago, she said she would apologize one day but not now.

So, guys do you all think she'll apologize in the future?
Re: Do You Think She Would Apologize For Her Wrongdoings? by Joagbaje(m): 4:46am On Sep 02, 2010
If she sent priests and other people, it is enough evidence that she is sorry. It may not be out of pride that she didn't want to go personally, some people have challenge with shame, her refusal to go personally may be out of shame, she can not raise her head again.you should forgive her and call her. Don't wait endlessly for the apology. Some find it hard to forgive themselves.
Re: Do You Think She Would Apologize For Her Wrongdoings? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2010
Since when does telling someone, "not to come to your house", a wrongdoing? What exactly is the big deal going to this woman's house or another person's house for that matter? This was nothing more than just an angry outburst that came out of frustration of the moment. Why is that such a big problem for both parties? The issue here is that nigerians are just way too sensitive over little issues.

I disagree with joagbaje that this woman should send priests to make amends to the other woman, she should do it herself. That should help her character development which she desperately need.
mama-gee:

Okay, there's this arrogant woman that told a woman never to go to her house for no reason whatsoever only because the woman told her that she bounced her check, instead of apologizing she went as far as telling the woman never to come to her house. Now, her husband has sent her out of the house and she's so ashamed to look at the woman in the eyes whenever they see each other in the store or elsewhere.

But, there's a problem, she's too proud to apologize to the woman and instead have asked people to beg the woman on her behalf instead of begging and asking for forgiveness, she has blatantly refused to aplogize and wants the woman to call her first and apologize instead of the other way round but she keeps asking priests and reverend sisters to beg for her.

One of the priests has told her to apologize for what she did but she refused by saying "I can't do that" and some few days ago, she said she would apologize one day but not now.

Re: Do You Think She Would Apologize For Her Wrongdoings? by Joagbaje(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2010
Jenwitemi:

I disagree with joagbaje that this woman should send priests to make amends to the other woman, she should do it herself. That should help her character development which she desperately need.

I didn't say she should send priests. She said the woman had been sending people to apologise.

mama-gee:

[color=deep pink]

So, guys do you all think she'll apologize in the future?[/color]

I only said she should accept the apologies through other people instead of endlessly waiting.
Re: Do You Think She Would Apologize For Her Wrongdoings? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2010
Are u sure u are telling us to whole truth as regards this matter?
mama-gee:

The bolded part in ur post above appears similar to ur post on this thread

What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-491505.0.html

heres ur post on the thread

mama-gee:

There's a woman that told my mum and I never to come to her house again but few mionths later I saw her in the cinema and I blatantly ignored her, I didn't even greet her or anything as such and I think she was angry about it.

Few months later, her husband seperated from her, she rented a house close to our house but it's not that close, it's just about 9 buildings from ours and as I was walking past a golf course in the evening, she drove past me and looked at me and I looked at her too but it was that kind of blank look nothing more and none of us waved at each other but ever since then I can't stop thinking about the incident and I can't stop thinking about her.

Guys, what's this feeling?

They both look similar and have similar ending.

Im sure some of the responses u got weren't friendly and the thread was abandoned

Well just been suspicious thats all as i may be wrong though
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think She Would Apologize For Her Wrongdoings? by vescucci(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2010
Some people have a Jehovah complex and once they find themselves in the wrong they ditch the wronged person altogether to avoid saying they're sorry. Instead waiting for an apology, carry on abeg. The wait will be never ending
Re: Do You Think She Would Apologize For Her Wrongdoings? by sayso: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2010
can there be a sepration of this woman and that woman,so that I can understand the story of this woman and the priest and her husband and that woman.

(1) (Reply)

Babalawo Reclaims His God From Church / What Is The Meaning Of Image Candle / A Baby Foetus Doesnt Have A Soul. In Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.