Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me (1118 Views)

I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD / Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me by treasuremi1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
i'm in love with this young lady and both of us are old enough for marriage.but i am not sure she is God's will for me.we are encouraged to always wait for God's perfect will in marriage.please i will appreciate mature advise.thanks
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me by hillsate: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
What other answer are you looking for.
You said you are not sure she's God's will for you.
Guy, if you wey know her no know, whish advise you dey find na.
You want blame someone else abi?
Stop hiding under God's will. There is nothing like personal God's will in marriage.
God's will for you in marriage is that you marry someone you love that will compliment you in achieving your purpose in earth. The person you choose is your choice. So that you do not blame anyone tomorrow, just in case.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me by treasuremi1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
thanks bro.i love her sincerely jus that my faith wants more proof from God as a confirmation. maybe u dont understand me. embarassed
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2012
what kind of proof do you want?
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me by buzugee(m): 6:39am On Jul 10, 2012
IS SHE NOT FINE ENOUGH NI ? looks like you are looking for an excuse not to marry her.
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2012
why is she not God's will for you.Na you talk am so its not about waiting for confirmation its more of what you know.
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me by vescucci(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2012
If you love her and she loves you and you cannot think of a decent excuse not to marry her, marry her. Does she even want to marry you though? If we're all waiting for green light from God, the human race would be extinct by now

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me by Jenwitemi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
GBAM!And double gbam!! Nothing more to be said.
hillsate: What other answer are you looking for.
You said you are not sure she's God's will for you.
Guy, if you wey know her no know, whish advise you dey find na.
You want blame someone else abi?
Stop hiding under God's will. There is nothing like personal God's will in marriage.
God's will for you in marriage is that you marry someone you love that will compliment you in achieving your purpose in earth. The person you choose is your choice. So that you do not blame anyone tomorrow, just in case.
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me by Jenwitemi(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Your faith is a huge barrier for you, isn't it? If you are are you truly love the girl, then you would be sure. If you are properly scrutinized, it will be revealed that you do not really love the girl. If it is love, you will be sure and not go about looking for confirmation from some place else other than from your own self.

I would advice you not to waste the girls time with your silly indecisions.
treasure_mi: thanks bro.i love her sincerely jus that my faith wants more proof from God as a confirmation. maybe u dont understand me. embarassed
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Think She Is God's Will For Me by Rossikk(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
treasure_mi: i'm in love with this young lady and both of us are old enough for marriage.but i am not sure she is God's will for me.we are encouraged to always wait for God's perfect will in marriage.please i will appreciate mature advise.thanks

Are you the one marrying her is it your ''God'' that is marrying her?

In fact some of you have mental problems, honestly.

Please stop wasting bandwith here with this sort of foolishness.

God gave you a brain. Gave you intelligence. Gave you every faculty required to make your own decisions. Now you want him to lead you by the nose and help you choose a wife! So he might as well have made you a robot instead of wasting his energy giving you all the above, since it's all apparently WASTED on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

When Wld D Rapture Happen? / The Ney Year / Pope Gives Blessings To "Kill The Gays " Lawmaker : PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.