Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Strength - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strength (334 Views)

5 Important Tips To Building Mental Strength. / How your TONGUE either DESTROYS YOU or SERVES AS YOUR SOURCE OF STRENGTH / The Strength Of One Unselfish Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strength by chimarafaith14(f): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
MY STRENGTH (Poem)

How can another's opinion, weaken me,or turn me to victim of indecency? or make me feel less of a woman like I've been stripped off of my dignity.

How can they be right, if I'm not wrong.
more over, how can i stay strong? when I've been tormented for so long, suppressed by your judgemental song.

if life is a two way street, why then do I prolong, on this one way to a dead end?
no one to trust as a friend, who wouldn't condescend on me, as i descend to my world of pretence, a haven: i refuse to mend, yet comprehend the vibe others send.

If this went off little track, i just want to bring it back, because a while ago, i suffered attack, belittled as though i could sleep around a crack.

This eye fought great tears,as i recall old fears, from past years, for a moment; i couldn't see clear, pioneer a thought, preserve my conscience, this insecurities i owe dear.

I see this, I'm in the land of opportunity, if I'm weak, just know others ruin me in my community
Here i deserve immunity
from this one sided, close minded decision.

I have a hope of thrusting my faith.
crushing more goals
sharing what i know
Because i care and grow.

No one else is gonna use this joystick and control my life, like a video games, because they haven't felt my pain,nor seen this acid rain, when it came and changed the mainframe in my brain.

I send this message to those who practice intelligence, to beware of the flow, when you come around, with your profound sound. I am the Queen and i cherish my crown.

Inspired Treasure 2014#

(1) (Reply)

My Story, A Tale Of Redemption. / Concept Note / Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.