Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? (478 Views)

What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? by ERORR404(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please nairalanders i need ideas?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? by Realtord43: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fish pond, venture into agriculture product like rice, millet and corn..buy when d price is low nd sell when it high....open a chemist shop in a good location...

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? by Saltoflife: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
My brother congratulations on having access to 3M but this your question shows you're in transit of wasting the cash.

Sorry I don't know how to pet an adult that isn't my wife...I'm blunt.

These are my reasons.
1. The question is vague unless you won bet9ja or u had inheritance if not at least you got this money from somewhere... so in Nigeria if a business can fetch you 3M profit then you must had seen or learnt some new things in between.

2. Any money you spend on business without you learning such business from some where at first , such monies is called school fees in advance because loads of mistake you will make with the money in play wit a brand new un known business. You may not be too lucky to recover.

I'm sure you're already spending the money in bits if you really have it now now (you may be an expectant mother lol)

My only advise after my being pessimistic is that keep your money and go after a skill you will know very well and then invest such money in the skill and not a business that looks rosy and profitable on paper.

I know you may not like me so let me greet myself

Thanks for my time. I'm welcome
Re: What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? by mistercharles: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Saltoflife:
My brother congratulations on having access to 3M but this your question shows you're in transit of wasting the cash.

These are my reasons.
1. The question is vague unless you won bet9ja or u had inheritance if not at least you got this money from somewhere... so in Nigeria if a business can fetch you 3M profit then you must had seen or learnt some new things in between.

2. Any money you spend on business without you learning such business from some where at first , such monies is called school fees in advance because loads of mistake you will make with the money in play wit a brand new un known business. You may not be too lucky to recover.

I'm sure you're already spending the money in bits if you really have it now now (you may be an expectant mother lol)

My only advise after my being pessimistic is that keep your money and go after a skill you will know very well and then invest such money in the skill and not a business that looks rosy and profitable on paper.

Was about saying the same thing though...Fix the money for sometime...Learn a trade or skill and then invest.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? by iamleumas: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
mistercharles:
Was about saying the same thing though...Fix the money for sometime...Learn a trade or skill and then invest.
Valid
Re: What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? by ERORR404(m): 3:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Saltoflife:

These are my reasons.

Thanks for this
Re: What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? by Saltoflife: 4:26am On Mar 12, 2019
mistercharles:

Very okay... we said it together
Re: What Business Or Investment Can Do With N3million? by Saltoflife: 4:26am On Mar 12, 2019
ERORR404:

Thanks for this
Uwc

(1) (Reply)

I no know / You live In Ilorin, A Web Designer And Open For Mutual Partnership / Profitable Mini Importation Business For Nigerians In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.