Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport (58894 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Platony(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2019
huzyboy:
She boarded the plane, sat for a while before take off, the plane taxied to the run way but she couldn't remember her child all along.... Lol, I wonder what she was thinking about that made her forget her child.

Meanwhile, get a FREE website design for your business. Contact me on WhatsApp below

She was thinking How BUHARI managed to win Nigeria's Presidential election. grin

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by izombie(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Khaleell001:

It seems as if some of you sniffed some substance before commenting on some topics.

How do you know if the woman was careless?

If she was indeed careless as you claim, why would she remember that her baby was not with her in the flight?

who knows if it was not the luggage she was carrying that made it difficult for her not to notice her baby was not with her.

Some times we should learn to give people the benefit of doubt before we go all out blasting them.
Do you hear yourself? This woman(not mother) forgot her baby, goddanmit! What excuse or reason could she possibly have to forget her baby? She didn't forget her hand bag or carry ons but her baby. Where was this baby all along she was checking in, went to the departure hall, probably sat there for a long time, she boarded, walked down the tunnel to the aircraft and this woman never remembered she didn't have her baby with her. She sat down, waited for the plane to fill up and taxi to the runway and then take off. Suddenly, this woman remembered that her baby was missing.
What kind of explanation could she give? Stop defending something that's wrong. Probably this woman is the type that always leaves her baby with the househelp. Social services should investigate that woman. No child deserves such a mother. She forgot the baby at an airport. An airport full of strangers. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by espn(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Liftedhands:
Don't be quick to judge she might have a memory lapses .
no! who am i to judge? Just disappointed...

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by AlphaStyles(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2019
Bag u no forget,phones u no forget when u dy board plane ur head no dy correct,plane lift up u no get sense chai what a mother

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Taduma1(f): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2019
Ilekeh:
I'm not understanding.

No matter how I try to think up possible scenarios and excuses, nothing logical comes to mind.

How do you 1) board 2)wait for everyone to sit and store their bags 3) wait for pilots and crews to be ready 4) plane to taxi etc before you remembered?

This story has to be fake. That's the most logical explanation.

the story not fake at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by mechanics(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2019
wow, will she pay another fight ticket?
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Egabs(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2019
She didn’t forget her Logage or her bags but she forgot her child what would one call this madness or foolishness or what

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by ImaIma1(f): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2019
Hope she didn't steal that baby. Because I don't know how a mum can forget her baby

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by marvel2011(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2019
espn:
touchy? A careless mother...she forgot her baby but not her bags or gadgets...
Where she is busy face booking why wouldn't forget d innocent baby.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2019
espn:
touchy? A careless mother...she forgot her baby but not her bags or gadgets...

women nowadays are getting more careless than imaginable. Abi na us men go come epp una watch pikin again ni
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2019
Taduma1:
the story not fake at all, have been there, most of them not responsible. Sorry to say.

hmm spotted.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by CodeTemplar: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2019
post=76577009:
What kind of mother will forget her child at the airport?!

Anyways,
Our Bible told us this thousands of years ago.
ONLY God will never EVER forget you in life if everyone forgets you, including your father and mother!........

The WORD OF GOD stands and stays true FOREVER AND EVER.............
Oga go and prepare your suya of truly you are into suya business.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Jeniluv(f): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
I am still wondering why a mother will forget her child!!!That one no be mama ooo,very nonsense and ingredient!
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Favy93(f): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
nawa oo..
A surveyed plot of land for sale at igbo etche Rivers state..serious buyers only
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Bimpe29: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
What a careless mother! She has to be reprimanded by her husband and other members of her family.
I know for sure, the child will grow up to know of this stupid negligence.

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Mjwole: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Am speechless
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by frikmon: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Na wa o the woman did not forget her handbag but a child.. abeg she need to answer some questions joor.

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by themayor4542(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Meet the mother of the year.

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by tomdon(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
2n2k:
Wouldn’t it have been more cost effective for the airline to put the child on the next available flight while the mother waited at the destination airport?

Who pays for the fuel that the careless mother let the airline wasted and who compensates other passengers that their itineraries would be disrupted?

She refused to continue the journey. They may have want to forestall a situation where the woman will constitute nuisance which could lead to chaos
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by 8stargeneral: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Useless mother,but she remembered her hand bag

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by BABANGBALI: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chei ajepako you see you life? O gbomo sile o fe lo fun oko lomu
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by 2n2k(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Liftedhands:
who will nurse the baby on the new flight? You?

Who was the nursing baby where and all the while she left it? You?

Flight attendants are skilled in that.

#ihateidioticquestion

1 Like

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Liftedhands(f): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
2n2k:

Who was the nursing baby where and all the while she left it? You?

Flight attendants are skilled in that.

#ihateidioticquestion
And I hate idiotic responses and reasoning. Flight attendant will wipe your stinking assess cos yeah they are skilled in that.

Arrant balderdash.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Khaleell001(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
espn:
what nonsense are you even saying? your child is ur num 1 priority man... Even if u forget ur luggage its carelessness...talk more of your child... Dont you get? the flight has taken off already? As a father would you ever take it lightly with your wife?

It is always soothing to vent your anger on people when it has not happened to you.
Until it happens to you,you will understand .
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by ajepako(f): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Chei ajepako you see you life? O gbomo sile o fe lo fun oko lomu

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Taduma1(f): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

hmm spotted.
spotted in what sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Originalsly: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hmmm....what do they mean by she refuses to continue the flight? .... she wanted to get out in mid air?
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Exodora: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2019
For some of you saying that the woman is careless just pray it doesn't happen to you .
Last year my cousin travelled abroad for a holiday , in the hotel where she lodged her son left the room unknown to her and her husband so a police man was going round asking if anybody is looking for his/her child she said no that her children are inside unknown to her that he has left the room and the boy doesn't look like a Nigeria even his phonetics sounds foreign so I guessed they mistook him for one of them so later my cousin went inside to check on her children after the police man had left it was then she discovered that he was no longer in the room , her husband jumped from the story building without releasing it cos if that baby had been take to the station that would be the end of them seeing him plus who would believe that the boy is Nigeria with his phonetics .
So people should stop saying trash here all the time when they have not even nursing anyone.
Because my little niece can be annoying at times he doesn't stay one place , he is going to 5years but I have not seen him sat at a particular spot for 5second sometimes I wonder if he is okay at all even though he looks ok.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Henrywill247(m): 4:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Khaleell001:

This is not about travelling with air, it is about life's unexplainable events.
Did you watch the movie "baby's day out."
If you have watched it then you will get to understand that certain things do happen.
A careless woman would not request a plane to return to pick her baby she misplaced.
It stands to reason that something somewhere may have happened.

I understand the typical Nigeria mentality that dislike sympathy and compassion and you have proven to be one.

Nigerians and their shitty behavior yet we claim to be religious.
It seem as if most people lambasting the woman would have blamed Jesus Christ as reported in the Bible for letting off the woman who was accused of adultery.

Many of us have brains but no hearts.

The movie "baby's day out" is fictionalized. And obviously almost all the events in that movie has no existence resemblance. The case here is a mater of caring that is where am focused, and the lack of caring is carelessness. Can you imaging you travelling with your son and your luggage, then when you get to the airport you are being carried away by your luggage and whatever to an extent that you even forget to check if your child is feeling so well for the short trekking, because from the imaginary scenario its quite obvious that she didn't even held the babies hand while climbing the airplane steps, and she didn't even care to know how he/she felt climbing that stairs alone. That not enough she didn't even care to know if the baby occupied his/her exact seat. The lack of such behavior from a mother is a pure evidence of carelessness. Dear, there are prerequisites in everything, the child is a prerequisites to a mere luggage, then since she is so carried away by her luggage, while then did she not travel with what she valued so much? And the negligence of prerequisites is carelessness and it leads to destruction. And its evident in this scenario. That she refused to continue the journey because of her daughter is not triggered towards being caring No. But its an emotional act which is innate in every human being and one has to exercise that when such carelessness occurs.
Re: Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport by Khaleell001(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2019
Henrywill247:

The movie "baby's day out" is fictionalized. And obviously almost all the events in that movie has no existence resemblance. The case here is a mater of caring that is where am focused, and the lack of caring is carelessness. Can you imaging you travelling with your son and your luggage, then when you get to the airport you are being carried away by your luggage and whatever to an extent that you even forget to check if your child is feeling so well for the short trekking, because from the imaginary scenario its quite obvious that she didn't even held the babies hand while climbing the airplane steps, and she didn't even care to know how he/she felt climbing that stairs alone. That not enough she didn't even care to know if the baby occupied his/her exact seat. The lack of such behavior from a mother is a pure evidence of carelessness. Dear, there are prerequisites in everything, the child is a prerequisites to a mere luggage, then since she is so carried away by her luggage, while then did she not travel with what she valued so much? And the negligence of prerequisites is carelessness and it leads to destruction. And its evident in this scenario. That she refused to continue the journey because of her daughter is not triggered towards being caring No. But its an emotional act which is innate in every human being and one has to exercise that when such carelessness occurs.

Like I said no one knows exactly what happened.
But saying it is carelessness then we have to look at it very well.
I can give you over five factors which may have less to this, but like I said I will hold my piece.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) / Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) / Owerri, Imo State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.