Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) (37279 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Newsloft: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Media Personality and Enterprenure Laura Ikeji share adorable throwback photos of when the love of he life proposed to her.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/laura-ikeji-shares-throwback-photo-of-when-her-husband-proposed-to-her-photos/

1 Like

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Newsloft: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2019

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2019
Oh! I even thought she was the one that proposed

43 Likes

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by donstan18: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2019
The man looks like a sissy in the second picture.

5 Likes

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by itspzpics(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2019
Awww

1 Like

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Jayslicky: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2019
It's good having siblings who are successful, it opens door for the others in the family to be relevant even though they add little or no value to the public, when you are referred to as a relative of a successful person, you'll always want to be seen as important to the public, when I see these two constant need for attention I don't blame them.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Nairatrenders: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
iTearHerTotoJap:
See how grubby the man lookembarassed They are smelling eww!
chaii

1 Like

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Newsloft: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin even as she Don marry nairalanders still de crush shocked
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Oh! I even thought she was the one that proposed

2 Likes

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by HighKing01(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
I dey hungry no customers since morning

2 Likes

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
HighKing01:

Abeg, when be Juventus match?

One luv bro

4 Likes

This one no concern us
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Is dat not kanu?

How will me n my wife be going to hairdresser together to make our hair........
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by chinavs9ja(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Okay

I am a web designer and developer, check my signature
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by chloride6: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fear catch me say na Linda...
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Attention seeking cunt

2 Likes

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
If you follow this girl on Instagram, you'll pity this man. I guess he didn't know what he signed up for.

3 Likes

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:
The man looks like a sissy in the second picture.

Lol cheesy
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Bestchoice4me(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Look am well.. Na Finidi George
oluseyiforjesus:
Is dat not kanu?

How will me n my wife be going to hairdresser together to make our hair........

4 Likes

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
oluseyiforjesus:
Is dat not kanu?

Put on ya specs abeg.

1 Like

Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by NigeriaBam: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Wow Congratulations..!!!
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
And we should do what? angry
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
His edges, though.
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
HighKing01:

Change location then...
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
JamaicanLove:
And we should do what? angry

Fry water...undecided
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by infogenius(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
What's the big deal?
After all my father proposed to my mother.
I proposed to my wife.
Y the attention?
Re: When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Newsloft:
Media Personality and Enterprenure Laura Ikeji share adorable throwback photos of when the love of he life proposed to her.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/laura-ikeji-shares-throwback-photo-of-when-her-husband-proposed-to-her-photos/

Their business.

Are u an active forex trader?

Check my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia Slays In One-Piece Swimwear (Photos) / Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Comedian Ushbebe Recreates Pretty Mike's Signature Swag At AY Live (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.