Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price (43867 Views)

Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Quality20(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
my infinix note 2 is still there wifi n blootooth not coming on? so why I look d infinix way again , Wen even ordinary Chinese phones has well built n fuctional wifi n Bluetooth
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Jimmyubah2: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
alizma:
for those of you complaining about the GB Pls be informed that most infinix phones from where the company make it's hug profit are 1gb or 2gb. only few Nigerians can afford phones of higher memory and this doesn't help the company as much as those of 1gb and 2gb.
That's why they couldn't put 4g too abi? Anyways, I have been liberated by umidigi and xiamomi long long time ago. Let to me, infinix will no change boxer becuse I won't patronize them.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by joshuaidibia(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Realboygenius:

It comes in variants
3G only and 4G I think.
Are you sure? Cos when I saw only 3g I was discouraged. They didn't put 4g there.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by dreyton(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
I just don't like all those infinite phones
Especially when you're living in area like lekki or ikoyi, all those small small boys with their iPhone x go just make ur infinix be like Nokia touch light for ur eye undecided

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by banio: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Protest everywhere. Women leading the way. In Rivers State, Ogu/Bolo LGA, women did thesame. They protested and protected their votes.

The only solution to inclusive election is for women to wear bra and pant on the election day. Minimum of twenty per polling unit and ensure people's vote are protected. I advise all politicians that want free and fair elections to hire women from all over the state and camp them in areas of rerun so that the rerun will be free and fair. The ladies should man all polling units and protect all votes until results are announced.

Continuous protest from unclad ladies, even b4 the start of the rerun to the end, is all we need to protect us from INEC / APC / PDP rigging machines.

This advice is worth #10million. But I have given it for free because I love my people.
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Consray(f): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please don.t buy. This people are just out to exploit us. Bought infinix hot 6x yesterday. After installing whatsapp and google chrome, it started telling me am out of memory and that i can't download app again. formatted the phone to clear all data and tried to download new apps from play store. After downloading whatsapp and gmail, it started telling me low memory that i have to delete either of the apps before downloading a new one. Am just tired as the phone is giving me headache
And am also making use of the same Infinix hot 6X, no problem like that.....am just loving it�
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by xoftxoul: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
There's nothing hot about this phone. It's too cold for 2019. They should stop misusing the word "hot".
This phone won't even work for modern day kindergarten children that'll launch 8 apps in 2 minutes.
There are better options out there
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by alizma: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

That's why they couldn't put 4g too abi? Anyways, I have been liberated by umidigi and xiamomi long long time ago. Let to me, infinix will no change boxer becuse I won't patronize them.
and who know you?
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Savagedawg: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
This phone nah trash. Please don't waste your money on this nonsense
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Ogaga87(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Seanixking:
Scammers, producing 3G phone in this era of 4G.

1gig Ram Who did we offended in Nigeria, that can't forgive us

When some phone producer are even talking of 5g now..

This info just make me confess renewed love for my Hot6 pro jare
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by tribalistseun: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cruzzygraphics8:
Issokay
OMG MUST WATCH WHAT HAPPENED IN GHANA LAST NIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKl_Bv710JI

Your mumuu don too much here, we don't give a fck about whatever happened in ghana
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by eluquenson(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Infinix with these spec in 2019.

Anyway, I'm not a fan.
I'm still loyal to my Nokia 5

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Xionez(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Same SoC as Infinix Hot 4 with a "P" added to it, which obviously means nothing as the clock speed still remains the same.

Another waste product going for 50k in 2019.

They should release if fast let someone port the ROM to Hot 4. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Andrez123(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
What a joke of a phone! Do infinix think that Nigerians are braindead zombies?
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Jimmyubah2: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
alizma:

and who know you?
Nobody know mW but you wey them know, that one put money for your pocket?
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by silent10(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Nobody know mW but you wey them know, that one put money for your pocket?

U dey reply that dunce sad

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by umarshehu58(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hu dy do phone with 1gb or ram now?
Rubbish phone
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Andrez123(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lordsurh:
Fantastic device, must have.
Infinix Agent spotted! Fantastic and Infinix Hot 7 shouldn't be put in the same sentence. I hope you know that phone buyers in Nigeria are not dumb anymore, they know an awful device when they see one and they understand when they are being exploited.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Sapphire94: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mtcheew!!

Trash
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Cmsj: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
scrap,both infinix and tecno still struggling between 1gig/2gig ram,even gionee better pass them
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Oluwamarc(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
I'm still waiting for a new infinix brand that will come with double speaker like hot 5
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by donbenie(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lordsurh:
Fantastic device, must have.
MTK 6580 for 50k? grin

CR@P of the first order.. sad

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by donbenie(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
TolaBrown06:
Midnight black looks sleek ☺️☺️☺️... The battery is just everything ��
Trash.. shocked
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by donbenie(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oladefemi007:
This phone na posh kiss
MTK 6580 for 50k?

Double Crap.. shocked
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by donbenie(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
UrbanExotica:
I like
Shit.. grin
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by donbenie(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Should I sell my hot6 x n go for hot 7?
Sure..

Exchange one Trash for an even worse Crap..

Brilliant.. grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Mouthgag: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
sleemoon:
... Radarada... Alot of mugus ll still fall for dis shii.... Abeg wetin ppl wan use 1gb ram or 2gb ram do in 2019...dem cum spoil am with 50k/60k price tag... Person wey get sense ll go Aliexpress buy 4gb ram 64gb rom 4000mah phone with 40k nd above...
Don't mind those FOOLISH thieves, IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH THEM AND THE FOOLS THAT WILL BUY THAT RUBBISH.
THAT PHONE IS NEVER SUPPOSED TO COST MORE THAN 25K

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by donbenie(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
alphaNomega:
The only new thing about this phone is the android OS. Its price tag is ridiculous tongue
Android 8.1,when my almost 1 year old Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is already at Android 9?. angry
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Mouthgag: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Should I sell my hot6 x n go for hot 7?
THEN, you'll be a very FOOLISH person.
Did you understand the specs that was put up with that USELESS PHONE?
$100 can buy a much better brand new phone online. Even on jumia not to talk of aliexpress and ebay
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Juniorangel(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Harrymig1:
3G only?
I tire ooo only 3G.
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price by Lopeztranto(f): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Its not even a 4g phone...
Nonsense and anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / Mtn Free 1gb Of Data / When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.