Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

My USA Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My USA Experience (851 Views)

Need Your Advice On My USA Visa / Please, How Can I Change My USA Interview Location? / I Need Assistant On My Usa Visa Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My USA Experience by Niffy05: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
I applied for US visa in South Africa last year December,I came to Nigeria and my brother try to reapply for me. On the trial after filling my DS 160 I was asked to input my password and email,I fill in the password and email I used in South Africa but it’s not pumping up, I didn’t get a reset password,I later log in on the South Africa data base and it was still showing ,I was shocked so the agent ask me to try and use the email to log in afresh here that if it is on data base in Nigeria they will indicate before we submit and make appointment. Surprised till the end it didn’t pump up so the last word on the registration before getting appointment was to indicate if you have applied and denied within six months if I click yes,they will forward my date to June for interview but if I click on regular I will get my interview this month. And I’m going to school early nxtmonth in South Africa. Please what can I do ? Should I go ahead and click regular,pretend as if I have not apply recently since it’s not pumping up on their data base of should I just cancel my application?
Re: My USA Experience by Originalsly: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hit regular and pretend since it's not showing up on their data base.... show them how smart you are.... and do come back to let us know what happened.
Re: My USA Experience by Lexusgs430: 2:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Originalsly:
Hit regular and pretend since it's not showing up on their data base.... show them how smart you are.... and do come back to let us know what happened.

We need to soak the whole of you inside hot peppersoup........... grin

1 Like

Re: My USA Experience by Originalsly: 3:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We need to soak the whole of you inside hot peppersoup........... grin

Again? grin
Re: My USA Experience by Lexusgs430: 3:38am On Mar 13, 2019
Originalsly:

Again? grin

Yes o..... E b like say you love the soaking.......... wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Many Dead In Tanker Accident In Ogun State / Top 10 Hardest Countries To Get Citizenship / Travelling To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.