Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (113599 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Souqwaqif: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
chris31:
From ur write up i noticed that ur too soft to women
To run a successful home their must be does & don't let her no at the initial stage & also try to lead by example
As this situation let her Dad no by telling him when sense finally falls on her & she decides to return never make it easy for her no matter what
But after 3months no sign of her returning pls go collect ur money back from them & move on with ur life

Oil dey your head my brother, thanks man
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by babaireti(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks
Divorce her sharp sharp ,it is obvious she and her family are taking your desperate love for their daughter for foolishness.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Yankiss(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
You are not keying in to the issue, maybe because of your gender. A married woman isn't supposed to be dressing like a prostitute, not even in the privacy of her home but posting for the world to see. What is she exposing herself for? The guy is right. Any lady dressing that way wants extra marital attention. You don't need to wait for her to do it. I will check out if she refuses to change. Period. I wont even bother the dad. If she sees the daughter at home and wants to know what's wrong, he will call.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:
So because of her dress code you want to end your relationship. My dear I even love this kind of lady's because there change in there dressing gives you signal to investigate her. Op I advice you to be vigilant but don't complain about it again so as to make her think you are not watching her. I'm certain something fishy is going on because of her change in dressing.
Guy u get sense joor. Thumbs up.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Seeker091: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
You should thank your God she's really revealed the kind of stuff she'll be in years to come.
The moment her mum is in charge of taking every decisions for her, Bros you're no longer in a relationship.
Quick notice; In your Journey of relationship, let your heart be the driver and permit your brain to be at the owner's sit for proper observation.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Alright I will.

Great. May God guide u through the right decision. It's can be tough making a choice in this world confounded by emotion and sentiments.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by SapphireFort(f): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Strech:
didn't you hear when he said, he has corrected her on several ocation? And didn't you hear where he said, she her self reported the issue to mum? Or you just decided to be plain DUMB!!!
So you think i am dumb because i have an opinion different from yours? Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion!
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Strech(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
SapphireFort:

So you think i am dumb because i have an opinion different from yours? Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion!
iam sorry for calling you dumb.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Souqwaqif: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=babaireti post=76651892]
Divorce her sharp sharp ,it is obvious she and her family are taking your desperate love for their daughter for foolishness.
[/quote

You sabi,after my lengthy discussion with the dad yesterday am yet to get any feedback or apology,am still inside my shell.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Bunny19: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
All the people saying there's someone else out there she's dressing up for, what's your problem? undecided

It's not everyone who dresses for someone else. Some of us dress up for our very own selves.

Now to the OP. First, of all, is this lady your wife or baby mama? You must know that you can't push an adult around. You can't scream down their heads in the name of telling them what to do... most often, such actions are counter-productive. You'd bring out a rebellious side in her. Saying it once, truly is enough... a few times is passable...but anything beyond that becomes downright over bearing.

As you said, she never used to dress like that before. Certain things, consciously or unconsciously are influencing this change. She's going through a phase... I was there at a time, too... if the dress is not above knee-length I won't wear it, even to the office... Lol. But I honestly wasn't doing it for anyone...I felt cool with myself. I didn't know the Holy Spirit had departed from me. grin cheesy It was just a transient mood, anyway. What your fair lady needs is loving admonishment, like an adult...not calling family meeting on her case! Haba! I'm sure the short things you're referring to are not overtly short. Check...perhaps her spiritual life is dwindling... perhaps she's trying to be more fashionable and she thinks skimpy is the way to go...

You've already registered that you don't appreciate the new style... let her be... she'll get tired and come around to being the girl she used to be.
See ur mouth. Common keep quiet my friend. As a responsible lady u should dress responsibly and leave all these skimpy clothes for younger ladies. You can't eat ur cake and have it. She is a mother, she should act like ONE
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Bunny19: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
You can see that your experience has made you sentimental. The Op said he repeatedly corrected her and after a little improvement she goes back. You need to understand there's a difference btw bf and husband. I myself do tell my wife few times to change her clothes while going out if I'm not comfortable with it, thank God my wife is quite respectful. A man said his wife wears clothes that are uncomfortably short, you a stranger is saying how short is short! Are you saying he doesn't know what he is saying. If a woman is not looking for market why the advertisement?
I tire o my brother

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by frozen70(f): 2:24am On Mar 15, 2019
Be a man

She is disobedience to you for reasons best known to her

If she is happy and comfortable wearing sexy cloths and put them on dp to attract her targets

Leave her with it and you too start a life that will make you happier

Marriage is not a prison where one will be unhappy

By the time she us done flaunting herself, you might have gotten someone that will obey you
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Johnfiddy(m): 2:46am On Mar 15, 2019
D girl no cerious for d relatnship...Nansense

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Mizwisdom(f): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2019
Ordinary outfit and you're calling family meeting? It seems you are a difficult person. Trust me, she won't call u again if y don't call her because only very desperate ladies can cope with a difficult guy who is nor even a husband wink

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Strech(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Ordinary outfit and you're calling family meeting? It seems you are a difficult person. Trust me, she won't call u again if y don't call her because only very desperate ladies can cope with a difficult guy who is nor even a husband wink
one of them spotted.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by obinnawhyte(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2019
koyyes:
Op, you are the cause of your own problem.

You met a girl from a good, christian home.

The same Christian girl agreed to start having premarital sex with you till she got pregnant.

What is the most decent thing a responsible man should do when he knocks up a lady?

Why did you not marry her so you can have full right to correct her dressing if you so please?

In your post,no where have you stated that you intend marrying her but you have already started calling family meetings up and down.

I think she and her family are beginning to see you are biting more than you can chew. And now, she is trying to use the same means she used in enticing you to entice someone else.

If you have real sense, you better go and do the needful sharp sharp. That is when she will stop.

Till then, she is not your wife!

That is the thing with most of you negroes. You can never stick biblical values but you demand it from others. How does that work?

This I suppose is your own version of the story because from what I read up there NOTHING LIKE SEX and by the way how is it possible for one to go into marriage without courtship?. This two are still in courtship if I get him right and who says Christians shouldn't court?. Courtship doesn't mean you must have sex oo. And why is it had for people to understand, what he seek for was ADVICE not insult, judgement, blame and if you don't have one YOU JUST WAKA PASS
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by obinnawhyte(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2019
koyyes:
Op, you are the cause of your own problem.

You met a girl from a good, christian home.

The same Christian girl agreed to start having premarital sex with you till she got pregnant.

What is the most decent thing a responsible man should do when he knocks up a lady?

Why did you not marry her so you can have full right to correct her dressing if you so please?

In your post,no where have you stated that you intend marrying her but you have already started calling family meetings up and down.

I think she and her family are beginning to see you are biting more than you can chew. And now, she is trying to use the same means she used in enticing you to entice someone else.

If you have real sense, you better go and do the needful sharp sharp. That is when she will stop.

Till then, she is not your wife!

That is the thing with most of you negroes. You can never stick biblical values but you demand it from others. How does that work?

This I suppose is your own version of the story because from what I read up there NOTHING LIKE SEX and by the way how is it possible for one to go into marriage without courtship?. This two are still in courtship if I get him right and who says Christians shouldn't court?. Courtship doesn't mean you must have sex oo. And why is it had for people to understand, what he seeked for was ADVICE not insult, judgement, blame
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2019
obinnawhyte:

This I suppose is your own version of the story because from what I read up there NOTHING LIKE SEX and by the way how is it possible for one to go into marriage without courtship?. This two are still in courtship if I get him right and who says Christians shouldn't court?. Courtship doesn't mean you must have sex oo. And why is it had for people to understand, what he seek for was ADVICE not insult, judgement, blame and if you don't have one YOU JUST WAKA PASS

Go and read the post again and notice where he mentioned there is a baby girl involved.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Souqwaqif: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
frozen70:
Be a man

She is disobedience to you for reasons best known to her

If she is happy and comfortable wearing sexy cloths and put them on dp to attract her targets

Leave her with it and you too start a life that will make you happier

Marriage is not a prison where one will be unhappy

By the time she us done flaunting herself, you might have gotten someone that will obey you

Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.