Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4861750 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:
From reliable source: alert was for those top 1 % in their states. They won't be subjected through the selection process.
I hope this sauce is sour oh grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:
From reliable source: alert was for those top 1 % in their states. They won't be subjected through the selection process.

Someone saw "exemption" yesterday. Is this story adding up?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Hope Kpomo is present in the sauce? grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by semitones: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Payments are made by banks not NNPC. What would you think? (1)NNPC is forwarding applicants account details in batches to banks and banks are processing as they receive (2)NNPC has forwarded all applicants account details to banks and banks are processing in batches
WELL! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. YOU COULD HELP ME CONTINUE FROM HERE!!?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Enireqx20:

grin He is the same person o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Lie from the pit of hell. Dnt brandish fake news to make urself feel better. The prayer still remains all get the alert and most of us here gets the APL.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Kevlala:

Lie from the pit of hell. Dnt brandish fake news to make urself feel better. The prayer still remains all get the alert and most of us here gets the APL.

Better prayer
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReroSantos: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
couldn't send all at once as i planned so it'd come in batches. only those who sent pms up till 12am today would get links as i have already collated and would forget everything LOMS after.
preparing second batch links now

Please do well to include me in the tally.

adenugaolaolu@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:
lmao, I think you don collect abi...top 1% you say...big brother Jarus and mosgoon still never receive...hehehe try hard bro ..if we no see anything this week y'all wey don collect don chop from the national cake be that....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
links sent to first batch...second batch to follow soon.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2019
semitones:
Payments are made by banks not NNPC. What would you think? (1)NNPC is forwarding applicants account details in batches to banks and banks are processing as they receive (2)NNPC has forwarded all applicants account details to banks and banks are processing in batches
WELL! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. YOU COULD HELP ME CONTINUE FROM HERE!!?
3. maybe na compensation.... that's the most reasonable thing I could think of right now....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ShittimPeter(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2019
She/he is the same person talking now

Enireqx20:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Say all you want. I don't understand this skepticism. You would have simply asked which source? The Exempted was a narration on the transaction details. Its only when you want to see further details. I won't divulge more info. Wanted to give the scheme of things but won't anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:
If this is true, I guess it would have been logical enough to believe, if all the people that have received alert all received the same amount of money!.
I don't think it's possible to compensate a group of people for their successful and gave them unequal cash reward.........

Abeg, let's be guided o

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:
Say all you want. I don't understand this skepticism. You would have simply asked which source? The Exempted was a narration on the transaction details. Its only when you want to see further details. I won't divulge more info. Wanted to give the scheme of things but won't anymore.

Hehehehe hold your scheme of things to yourself tongue

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2019
mathology5431:

If this is true, I guess it would have been logical enough to believe, if all the people that have received alert all received the same amount of money!.
I don't think it's possible to compensate a group of people for their successful and gave them unequal cash reward.........

Abeg, let's be guided o

So paying you 10k is compensation. Also your location is all the same. What it means is that their names have moved to APL list from interview list.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Enireqx20:

The alert-no-apl theory
well, would have held water for me if a dude here did not say they called him to confirm his bank as there was an error which he confirmed and is it possible they have their candidates already when they just finished interviews barely a week. I'm talking about thousands of people.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yorubarere: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
my friend uses Gtbank and he has gotten.. 20k Lagos. I use Gtbank but haven't gotten yet
Same here GTbank interviewed on 4th
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

So paying you 10k is compensation. Also your location is all the same. What it means is that their names have moved to APL list from interview list.
Hmmmm Local man thinking!!!
Can you kindly tell us your sauce source.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Please big bro I would appreciate you sending it to my mail and would immediately download the file once I receive it.

iosejie@yahoo.com

Thank you so much for all your help. I'm rooting for you man!!!!!
God's blessings �

mosgoon:
Look over my Shoulder. It's a case interview tutorial material for management consulting firms done by Victor Cheng, the very popular former management consultant at Mckinsey (the top management consulting firm in the world) and case inteview tutor. But it's really expensive (100k in naira) and i found out it was critical to me getting the Mckinsey job in Mck Nigeria as a business analyst. My time at Mck also made me know how valuable the material is due to several case studies i was exposed to and how many applicants to Mck don't prepare well. So in summary LOMS includes both candidate-led case style dialogues and interviewer-led/command and control formats and it's very beneficial for all levels including associate level above which allows only applicants with MBAs
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ayowhizi: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
couldn't send all at once as i planned so it'd come in batches. only those who sent pms up till 12am today would get links as i have already collated and would forget everything LOMS after.
preparing second batch links now

ayo41jummy@gmail.com am also interested.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

You are really trying hard to console yourself. Every successful candidate will move from interview list to APL. Forget this ur 1% bullshit. More than 2000 people received that money yesterday, more will receive today.

Tell me what is 1% of 9000? grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Local man head is banging!
Yesterday na war against people wey receive Alert!
Today na war against people wey never receive!
Tomorrow naa, we don't know what will come next

Local man cannot can again o.....
Ahhhaaaa

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

No need to give us unreliable info. Let's watch as things plays out.
I like your optimism though. Everyone deserve to be optimistic where alert or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2019
klassd:

You are really trying hard to console yourself. Every successful candidate will move from interview list to APL. Forget this ur 1% bullshit. More than 2000 people received that money yesterday, more will receive today.
B

Tell me what is 1% of 9000? grin

I gave you an evidence based answer but you enjoy giving bogous response. When you know how the process started up to this stage. Good luck in your selection.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Bros, come again pls... You say?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

I gave you an evidence based answer but you enjoy giving bogous response. When you know how the process started up to this stage. Good luck in your selection.

Lol what evidence? Because you are a banker and saw EXEMPTED in the alert? I no fit argue with you.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2019
Seems this guy doesn't know that in a recruitment process, it is easier to select the pple u won't take than pple who will be successful.
Seems to me, he is new to recruitment exercises. From last Friday, since the interview ended on Thursday, they have gotten the top 1% dey want to give APL? Just hear urself.
Pray we all here get our heart desires. Dnt let this alert thing make u start spewing things Dat isn't logical.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lahizak: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Brunel:

Bro, you've still not edited the post.....for further clarification, it is the quoted post by Oga Jarus I mean.
You should edit it to remove the names and positions of the people he put up. This is damage control and if you have any good intentions towards Oga Jarus, please edit the quoted post.
Thank you.
I av removed all d comments i made. Which other one re u talking about. I cant remove the names and position of d people he put because its not me dat put dem and i cant remove part of wat another person put but if dere is a way i can do dat please explain it to me so dat i can do such. Tank u
I believe i av removed it now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Kevlala:

Seems this guy doesn't know that in a recruitment process, it is easier to select the pple u won't take than pple who will be successful.
Seems to me, he is new to recruitment exercises. From last Friday, since the interview ended on Thursday, they have gotten the top 1% dey want to give APL? Just hear urself.
Pray we all here get our heart desires. Dnt let this alert thing make u start spewing things Dat isn't logical.

Hello, you are quoting the wrong person, kindly unquote me. I'm yet to receive my TFare.

I'm trynna tell that flow meter guy that he is wrong with his 1% top performers analysis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.