Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832106 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
I just dey imagine say wetin go happen if @jarus just comes out and confirms he has gotten an alert... Lol... Everywhere go just scatter lowokan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
dave06:
You guys should just chill!

If you get the alert, fine. If not, just focus on whatever you're doing pls and stop giving yourselves unnecessary heartache.
I was following up with naijahotjobs during the 2011/2012 recruitment process. I had my interview on the 8th of August, 2011; reimbursed for transportation in July 2012. Though I had moved on before then, I was surprised that up till January 2019 some people still believe there would be a second batch of APL.
What a level of optimism!!!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
xfire:

Thanks sibabe25 for the clarification.

Y'all need to chill cheesy

Sometimes, anxiety makes us think too far. Take a chill pill.

There is no absolutely no correlation between receiving TFare and APL. Ideally, everyone is supposed to receive tfare refund. There may be delay here and there when dealing with a large number of interviewees but it has nothing to do with APL.

You guys are even lucky to get your tfare refund on time. I cant remember exactly when we got ours but it was after several months.

This recruitment process seems to be much faster. I recently searched my inbox for the interview letter. I realized that I did my interview in July 2011, only to end up resuming August the following year. I think I got APL in June/July 2012.

Hopefully this will be way faster.

Good luck to you all.

Xfire

Thanks Boss!

Oya, Last boy!!!!
Last boy will be the one to distribute the remaining tfare.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Deejinee: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
y'all should just send pms..i receive them don't worry. i just saw yours. the pm system is always working. but like i said i already have a collated list from up till 12am yesternight which i would send in 5 batches

Kindly include my mail

Deejinee@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by azakasamuel(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
bulespephilo:

Please remember me brother wrt the LOMS. The PM thing has been proving unfruitful since yesterday.

My email is buluspephilo@gmail.com once again, thanks.
Kindly send to
azakasamueljunior@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by thebaale(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
Look over my Shoulder. It's a case interview tutorial material for management consulting firms done by Victor Cheng, the very popular former management consultant at Mckinsey (the top management consulting firm in the world) and case inteview tutor. But it's really expensive (100k in naira) and i found out it was critical to me getting the Mckinsey job in Mck Nigeria as a business analyst. My time at Mck also made me know how valuable the material is due to several case studies i was exposed to and how many applicants to Mck don't prepare well. So in summary LOMS includes both candidate-led case style dialogues and interviewer-led/command and control formats and it's very beneficial for all levels including associate level above which allows only applicants with MBAs

thanks for this clear explanation, I wouldn't mind if you can help a brother as well lekanakinola19atyahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Brunel(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
lahizak:

I av removed all d comments i made. Which other one re u talking about. I cant remove the names and position of d people he put because its not me dat put dem and i cant remove part of wat another person put but if dere is a way i can do dat please explain it to me so dat i can do such. Tank u
I believe i av removed it now

Click on 'modify' on the post that has the names.
Delete EVERYTHING and use a full stop OR carefully remove the names between the square brackets (i.e. between where you have the words 'quote' at the beginning and at the end ).

Hope this helps. Cheers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danphymereal: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afootee:
I have just received 16k from nnpc

Has any EH received alert?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Enireqx20:

Lol...Please include me o
eleganteni20@gmail.com

kiofred07@gmail.com. me ooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
olaidefat:

I was following up with naijahotjobs during the 2011/2012 recruitment process. I had my interview on the 8th of August, 2011; reimbursed for transportation in July 2012. Though I had moved on before then, I was surprised that up till January 2019 some people still believe there would be a second batch of APL.
Hahhahaha
This is an astronomical level of optimism
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Danphymereal:

Has any EH received alert?
Yes. But let's wait and see as everything unfolds.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
I received an alert from my bank few minutes ago, I was like wth , I no wan the money naw. so I use faith open am con see this ... " Dear Customer, your Gtbank card is not just an ATM card, use your card on local POS terminals and enjoy cashback on all payments".... na so my mind calm down...this ppl no well why now, why today. . no new alerts. I want the money though, but I need the APL more than anything....

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
datascience:

Wish this process can wait one year sef....lol
Hehe
This guy
I know why you're talking like this
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
xfire:

Thanks sibabe25 for the clarification.

Y'all need to chill cheesy

Sometimes, anxiety makes us think too far. Take a chill pill.

There is no absolutely no correlation between receiving TFare and APL. Ideally, everyone is supposed to receive tfare refund. There may be delay here and there when dealing with a large number of interviewees but it has nothing to do with APL.

You guys are even lucky to get your tfare refund on time. I cant remember exactly when we got ours but it was after several months.

This recruitment process seems to be much faster. I recently searched my inbox for the interview letter. I realized that I did my interview in July 2011, only to end up resuming August the following year. I think I got APL in June/July 2012.

Hopefully this will be way faster.

Good luck to you all.

Xfire

Exactly. Everything is happening so fast in this year's recruitment.

To think the advert was published in March, just less than 4 months ago, and everything - shortlisting, test, interview - has happened in less than 4 months. This is the fastest government mass recruitment I have ever seen. Even the alert that is coming less than 2 weeks after interview (compared to more than 6 months in 2012). NNPC has really improved in efficiency.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
House is full today.

Yet to receive payment tho.... Gtbank, interviewed 4th.

About the Tfare.... Hmmmm

grin cheesy grin Moreover sef nnpc can keep it and give me my APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
olaidefat:

I was following up with naijahotjobs during the 2011/2012 recruitment process. I had my interview on the 8th of August, 2011; reimbursed for transportation in July 2012. Though I had moved on before then, I[b] was surprised that up till January 2019 some people still believe there would be a second batch of APL.[/b]

Nigerians and optimism - imagine waiting for an inexistent 2nd batch for 7 years!

Some people are in similar situation in the DPR thread https://www.nairaland.com/3428730/department-petroleum-resources-2016-graduate/919 grin Waiting and deceiving themselves for an inexistent 2nd batch. Nigerians are funny.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fredkio:

kiofred07@gmail.com. me ooo

Same Frederick Kio? Ex-E-business staff (UBN PLC.)?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jarus:

Nigerians and optimism - imagine waiting for an inexistent 2nd batch for 7 years!

Some people are in similar situation in the DPR thread https://www.nairaland.com/3428730/department-petroleum-resources-2016-graduate/919 grin Waiting and deceiving themselves for an inexistent 2nd batch. Nigerians are funny.

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
adakoleagbenu:
one access bank recruitment statement sent this place tumbling like a pack of cards. I could easily just formulate one theory now. chai lerrus relax
Not just that. I need to say something that has been giving me concern.

I respect Jarus and Mosgoon, but there is so much worshiping going on this thread.

Everyone should be confident in his/her skills and experience, it's not like we are all in the same field. If certain people think Jarus and Mosgoon not receiving alert spells good omen for all who haven't received transport fare from NNPC, then I think a new religion is already emanating on this thread.

That said, there's also the madness of people asking for LOMS. Mosgoon specifically stated it's for those who intend to work for consulting firms.

It's clear, it's taking a lot of his energy and effort to send the LOMS to the people requesting for it, but I think it will be sheer wickedness for anyone to request for it without intending to put time and effort into whatever he sends.

Furthermore, I hope people won't commit suicide when APL gets distributed.

Finally, we were told at the towers in clear English (not French or Spanish) that we will be given a token for transport fare, I don't know if the English wasn't clear enough.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
k2039:

I respect Jarus and Mosgoon, but there is so much worshiping going on this thread.

Everyone should be confident in his/her skills and experience, it's not like we are all in the same field. If certain people think Jarus and Mosgoon not receiving alert spells good omen for all who haven't received transport fare from NNPC, then I think a new religion is already emanating on this thread.

That said, there's also the madness of people asking for LOML. Mosgoon specifically stated it's for those who intend to work for consulting firms.

It's clear, it's taking a lot of his energy and effort to send the LOML to the people requesting for it, but I think it will be shear wickedness for anyone to request for it without intending to put time and effort into whatever he sends.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
k2039:

That said, there's also the madness of people asking for LOML. Mosgoon specifically stated it's for those who intend to work for consulting firms.

It's clear, it's taking a lot of his energy and effort to send the LOML to the people requesting for it, but I think it will be shear wickedness for anyone to request for it without intending to put time and effort into whatever he sends.

Furthermore, I hope people won't commit suicide when APL gets distributed .

More reasons nnpc should just employ everyone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by shyneb: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
k2039:

I swear. Some people don carry this work for head as if their lives depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
NNPC by now should have made a press statement on this recruitment. How many was called, how many would get Apls and date they will start sending the letters across. This would ease up frayed nerves...everybody just dey believe any theory weh come up

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
RealisticJ:
NNPC by now should have made a press statement on this recruitment. How many was called, how many would get Apls and date they will start sending the letters across. This would ease up frayed nerves...everybody just dey believe any theory weh come up
I think we should allow them do their thing. So far it is transparent, then no issues.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by techconfam: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Pls bro, help my life with it. I will appreiciate.... techconfam(at)gmail.com
mosgoon:
Look over my Shoulder. It's a case interview tutorial material for management consulting firms done by Victor Cheng, the very popular former management consultant at Mckinsey (the top management consulting firm in the world) and case inteview tutor. But it's really expensive (100k in naira) and i found out it was critical to me getting the Mckinsey job in Mck Nigeria as a business analyst. My time at Mck also made me know how valuable the material is due to several case studies i was exposed to and how many applicants to Mck don't prepare well. So in summary LOMS includes both candidate-led case style dialogues and interviewer-led/command and control formats and it's very beneficial for all levels including associate level above which allows only applicants with MBAs
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
techconfam:
Pls bro, help my life with it. I will appreiciate.... techconfam(at)gmail.com

Help your life ke.. wetin do your life? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Help your life ke.. wetin do your life? Lol
lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
k2039:

It's clear, it's taking a lot of his energy and effort to send the LOML to the people requesting for it, but I think it will be sheer wickedness for anyone to request for it without intending to put time and effort into whatever he sends.

Finally, we were told at the towers in clear English (not French or Spanish) that we will be given a token for transport fare, I don't know if the English wasn't clear enough.

Gbam

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
They cannot be paying those who were successful first nah, they would have paid me and Mosgoon

NoHatred:
Exactly. Apparently only a few have gotten the alert. So what if NNPC is paying those that are successful first? It's really confusing. But I think the tfare has no correlation with APL for the following reasons:

1. There is no way they would have known the successful ones and gotten the approval of FCC between last week and yesterday.

2. It does not cost NNPC anything to reimburse all candidates their tfare( O&G coys are not like banks that are closefisted. When an O&G coy asks you to drop your account number they will surely reimburse you irrespective of the outcome of your interview. So that access bank scenario no join at all). Besides, we were told that all candidates will be reimbursed.

3. If only a handful have gotten the alert, does it mean the remaining candidates will be absorbed? Nah.

As for me oh, whether I receive or not I am not scared of the alert oooo. I go collect am and flex am wella and las las I go still get my APL based on logistics with Baba God.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Teaser4:
I received an alert from my bank few minutes ago, I was like wth , I no wan the money naw. so I use faith open am con see this ... " Dear Customer, your Gtbank card is not just an ATM card, use your card on local POS terminals and enjoy cashback on all payments".... na so my mind calm down...this ppl no well why now, why today. . no new alerts. I want the money though, but I need the APL more than anything....
me got a message from access and my heart skipped, but when i opened the message i found out it was just a debit message on maintenance. Funny enough in a long time, i found myself smiling on a debit message. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please send ur account number e joor.

Macgyver1:

Yes I do, all those casting and binding it should give it out to someone else when they finally receive it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.