Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4854806 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Knxly(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Abuja nawao embarassed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
identity002:

We uploaded these documents during application, and the hardcopies were collected during the interview. So, i don't think there's a need for this.
That was what I was told. This person is an authority. I didn't ask, I was informed because I'm part of a bigger project for nnpc. So cool down for Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
scobyy2007:

That was what I was told. This person is an authority. I didn't ask, I was informed because I am a part of a bigger project for nnpc. So cool down for Jesus

Were you contacted ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dolchi1:
I greet all the local men and women...
As we come very close to the end of this recruitment process, I deem it fit to register my presence in this forum and particularly this thread.

I have been one of the most active guest on this thread. I had known Nairaland since my secondary school days (I always read through the political and romance section then).

I became an active guest again when I needed tips for the Nnpc interview (then the thread was less than 300 pages). Ever since I have followed it 'bumper to bumper'.

I must say sometimes I wished I never knew about the thread cause I just can't forget about the recruitment. Unlike the days of applications and CBT, I was quick to forget I applied for Nnpc.

But then, I must say I have learnt so much from this thread. It opened my eyes to so much... So much about Nnpc, the oil industry and the job market as a whole. All thanks to people like Oga Jarus and Xfire... And to all others in the tread who has made awesome contributions especially those who made sure this thread remains lively and relevant. The like of Gbriel, Larride, Bobowaja, Mosgoon, Kevlala, Beam, Ladyjane, Sempumping...

Before Nairaland FBI would investigate me, I registered nairaland few weeks ago when I wanted to comment on an argument (can't remember the particular one), but after registering I saw that so many persons have replied to the post, few saying some of the things I wanted to say. So I decided to allow the matter die. Ever since, I kept following the thread as a guest.

All these exegesis is just to request that I be given the honour to join the local men and women association. Thank you in anticipation

You wan join AOLMAW but you no recognise Local champion ba? You're a learner grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oshionelecky: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
stevie55:

On the day of the oral interview but that doesn't mean every government agency will do the same.

Thanks.

Can u outline the stages d NNPC recruitment process had?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Gbriels:
Just to add to the list... chasteguy,local adviser, local secretary, record keeper, FBI agents, and more...
As for admittance into AOLMAW....u have to write an essay good enough for LOMS...
Number5 will go Tru it and benflash will grade u, finally chasteguy nd co will welcome u...
You sabi something

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Teaser4:
haaaaa...big bro only me, my head is swelling and my eyes dey push me too lol. I don't even know what to type. thanks for the sweet words...Amen to the apl ..cos na the koko be that...I wish you success too egbon, I pray you get the job too, May the Lord be with you and your family.

the leadership part I no too like spotlight like that.....I remember when I worked at MCK few years back, I was appointed head of my dept, my leadership style got me into trouble cos I hardly take things serious lol...just kidding about that. lol.

but if the GT president get cabinets, I'd love to serve as the "director of socials", thats my thingy

I hail egbon nla

Agbagba firiyoyo... You journey through MCK ba grin (I dig)
Abi no be you? Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
larride:

I asked you a simple question and you started running around naked in the market square. I am not responsible for any mid life crisis you are going through so miss me with your bullshit.

I don’t remember quoting you or interacting with you before but you jump into a post that reads “who are you” to talk about being rude.

I am not sure you understand the word decorum because if you do you would not jump into a matter that was already cold with your gibberish and still say decorum is your business.

I know me quoting you give you some kind of hard on and relevance in your wretched life, enjoy it while you can because once you log off NL, you go back to your wretched living.
Idïot.

Haba! WTF! I take God beg you, reduce the volume.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
bobowaja:

Baba I hail u sir. I hope u go fit work with old desktop computer sha.... We gave ChasteGhuy money for brand new laptops but dude go waste am for Ladyjane5657 head.
Chasteguy no waste am, na investment... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Local adviser....abeg I don d wait for u since....
Help us advise larride and chiboboss to let the issue slide....
In here...there is no Victor, no vanquish...
femokleen:

Haba! WTF! I take God beg you, reduce the volume.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
femokleen:

Hahahaha grin grin
Investment indeed cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Teaser4:
this new month, I'm gonna mind my business here, try as much as possible to stay out of trouble... dey my corner read comments, laugh, ignore negative energy and drink lots of water.....

And drop dangerous memes

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
nihelimitretep:
I suspect something to happen on page 911 (nine eleven). Watch out...
I greet you sir from 912.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
scobyy2007:
Dear Nairalanders

Trust this post meets you well.

From the father of all sauces. APL will start dropping 1week in August. Documentation/Resumption in September.

Best regards

Congratulations in advance

You Guys..see oh Don't believe this guy oh. Fake source. Already failed

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin grin grin
inrainbows:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Gbriels:
Just to add to the list... chasteguy,local adviser, local secretary, record keeper, FBI agents, and more...
As for admittance into AOLMAW....u have to write an essay good enough for LOMS...
Number5 will go Tru it and benflash will grade u, finally chasteguy nd co will welcome u...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
bobowaja:

I hail you sir. Goan mean Ladyjane5657 for proper documentations but no allow ChasteGhuy see you o cheesy

Oya call her name again make I hear you

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Gbriels:
Local adviser....abeg I don d wait for u since....
Help us advise larride and chiboboss to let the issue slide....
In here...there is no Victor, no vanquish...

Matter don end for my side before na. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Just give am small time abeg....next week is just here
inrainbows:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Teaser4:
haaaaa...big bro only me, my head is swelling and my eyes dey push me too lol. I don't even know what to type. thanks for the sweet words...Amen to the apl ..cos na the koko be that...I wish you success too egbon, I pray you get the job too, May the Lord be with you and your family.

the leadership part I no too like spotlight like that.....I remember when I worked at MCK few years back, I was appointed head of my dept, my leadership style got me into trouble cos I hardly take things serious lol...just kidding about that. lol.

but if the GT president get cabinets, I'd love to serve as the "director of socials", thats my thingy

I hail egbon nla

Beeam don initiate you ...lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nice one...
larride:

Matter don end for my side before na. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
bobowaja:

Baba I hail u sir. I hope u go fit work with old desktop computer sha.... We gave ChasteGhuy money for brand new laptops but dude go waste am for Ladyjane5657 head.
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
femokleen:

na my CSR be that grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Enrypech:

Yep. The confusion you have about the seemingly haphazard payment stems from the singular fact that you haven't been paid.

When alert visits you. That confusion will lose it's ability to can. i. e, The spirit of confusion will be confused.

grin grin cheesy

Lol even though I'm paid, unless I finally find myself in a department in NNPC HQ like account /finance /statistics...I might never have the clear picture. #WeMove sha...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Oya call her name again make I hear you
Lol.... I give it up. Local man don hook me for neck

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Beeam don initiate you ...lol
lol bro...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Enrypech:

Yep. The confusion you have about the seemingly haphazard payment stems from the singular fact that you haven't been paid.

When alert visits you. That confusion will lose it's ability to can. i. e, The spirit of confusion will be confused.

grin grin Guy you funny I swear
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cooljoe007: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good day gbogbo ile

APL is coming.....

Like a thief in the night

Source: Bible.
Peace ✌
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
number5:

And drop dangerous memes
lol...ok boss

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
femokleen:

Agbagba firiyoyo... You journey through MCK ba grin (I dig)
Abi no be you? Lol
lol bro...mck na joke ooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Cybersecfreak:
Good afternoon gbogbole. I sight everyone in the house. Bobowaja, Oga Jarus, teaser4, larride, souljar, master beeam,ladyjane n every member of the local community. I wish to apply for the post of Cyber security and threat intelligence department of the local council so that I can sit n merry with the local men n women in the house.

Peace every one
I hail you brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
shocked
hmm

If anybody here doesn't know your second point is what obtains as at now. Such person should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.