Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4845709 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Cybersecfreak:
Good afternoon gbogbole. I sight everyone in the house. Bobowaja, Oga Jarus, teaser4, larride, souljar, master beeam,ladyjane n every member of the local community. I wish to apply for the post of Cyber security and threat intelligence department of the local council so that I can sit n merry with the local men n women in the house.

Peace every one
you have my blessing.. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Swargu:

Oshey baddest, you bad gan, I don dey fear you like this.
You can replace the "ss" with "10" it still works.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
chiefeconomist:
The sheer ignorance, poor grammar and logical inconsistencies in your posts make me wonder why you feel the need to constantly make comments in the first place. "Arbitration" does not mean "arbitrary". Besides you should at least know that this case passed arbitration stage long ago, the current order was issued by a court and is enforceable. I don't even have time to effectively engage you on this topic. My advise is: please at least get informed on a topic before feeling the need to comment on it in a public forum. This may sound pedantic but please, also work on improving your basic grammar. In the age of YouTube, you can easily accomplish that!

This shi.t right here is savage...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
I think if you can get the one u used during registration, then no problems, otherwise just get yourself a valid ID especially National Identity Card.. Just my thought though
Rafiq2:

Nope, it is VERY IMPORTANT, get the ID you used during registration please. that numbers way you put no be just for show
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ecoded(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
darado:
Very Sad.
Previously, i mentioned d NNPC HR staff that said.."mek i expose you".. I answered no Sir. That was during my interview, June 9, 8am. THE STAFF IS DEAD. SO sad. It was accident along Kubwa in Abuja. RIP Bro.

“Vacancy to be replaced by any of us”. This is a bitter truth. Life goes on. Life is vanity.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
AJCA:
Good Evening local men and women

Okay, this my 1st time commenting here.
I have been enlightened and that I am so grateful.

I have a question please, I recently misplaced my voters card, that was same ID card I used in registering for NNPC.
I went back to INEC, they asked me to go to court.

Will the oath of afidevit be acknowledged during accreditation if I get APL? If not what do I do?. Thank you as I wait for any reply.

Thanks to our Ogas that takes their time to disseminate information to us.
I have not said anything because I practically know nothing.

Please how do I register as a local woman grin
This interface is hard, I can't cite anyone. The stress is too much. cry

Regarding "awaiting any reply"

Take this lightly!

I.M.H.O...

There are numerous sections on NL where distinct/peculiar topics are discussed.

I'm certain if you search properly through the Threads, you'd spot one having discussions about everything that concerns obtaining a voter's ID.

It is possible to get a faster explicit feedback to your question in such thread.

Also

Observe NL rule one
"Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic."

By the way,
What does local champion know?
May APL fall on you.

Regarding joining AOLMAW, contact... Any local woman, Mathology, bobowaja, teaser4 or chasteguy.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
ecoded:

“Vacancy to be replaced by any of us”. This is a bitter truth. Life goes on. Life is vanity.
No empathy, SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
ecoded:

Very silly

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
ecoded:

hmmm life. U didnt encounter the Man, thats why. Kind, gentle and intelligent from South South.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
ecoded:

This is too cold bro. The dead also deserve to be respected.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
ecoded:

We know this, but certain things are better left unsaid... We have emotions; that's what makes us humans.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AJCA: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Thank you so much for all the replies I got from you all. Thank you Sirs and MA's. I am better equipped with your replies. Thank you.

I am doing agalio here. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sempumping:

The Bayelsa man .Life is so unfair cry

That dude you quoted should be flogged ,no empathy for human life .
honestly. Atleast, we shall mourn as potential nnpc family. Some of us will definitely here about him at the towers. RIP
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmabowin(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
AJCA:
Good Evening local men and women

Okay, this my 1st time commenting here.
I have been enlightened and that I am so grateful.

I have a question please, I recently misplaced my voters card, that was same ID card I used in registering for NNPC.
I went back to INEC, they asked me to go to court.

Will the oath of afidevit be acknowledged during accreditation if I get APL? If not what do I do?. Thank you as I wait for any reply.

Thanks to our Ogas that takes their time to disseminate information to us.
I have not said anything because I practically know nothing.

Please how do I register as a local woman grin
This interface is hard, I can't cite anyone. The stress is too much. cry

Don't sweat over it dude. As you have already been advised, any other valid means of identification will suffice
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Biggerboi:
This septemeber 9/10 theory is very unlikely, my source just told me everything is at standstill, due to d new management on board.
We wait and see sha...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
mapman:
Teaser! grin Bro, you get stanners sha...& I be one of them. Btw, why the number 4?

lol bro... Why the number 4? Just random I think...the only story here is my moniker...don't lemme bore you with that....

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Stay blessed brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kieskies(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Spoke to someone today and he said noting for is happening for now. Let us exercise patience.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
you don't mean it?!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
darado:
Very Sad.
Previously, i mentioned d NNPC HR staff that said.."mek i expose you".. I answered no Sir. That was during my interview, June 9, 8am. THE STAFF IS DEAD. SO sad. It was accident along Kubwa in Abuja. RIP Bro.
Life!
May the Almighty God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
ecoded:

...Just use 'style 'delete this post .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rexmy:
Life!
May the Almighty God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Amen. Thats life
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
You people.. Good evening ...

I here mai name from backyard... Wu dey call?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
ecoded:

...Just use 'style 'delete this post .It is ignominious.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oshionelecky: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
stevie55:

Computer Based Test - Oral Interview - Documentation and Resumption.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KreScendo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
darado:
hmmm life. U didnt encounter the Man, thats why. Kind, gentle and intelligent from South South.

Ahhhhh!!
That good guy?
At the Amphitheatre, an interviewee complained that she was hungry during the afternoon session of the same day (9th) and He brought out his lunch and gave to the lady.
May his soul Rest in Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
darado:
Very Sad.

How did you confirm this?? Just curious....

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.