Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848291 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Welcome brother mi... Good morning. Someone dey toast u babe for here. I am not an akproko o cheesy

The irony in your last sentence and the bolded grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Flosmythbert:

Why didn't you stay on your lane by choosing to leave the OP in peace, instead of hounding him to take down a picture without proferring any reasons. You're trying to impose a law that even you are not complying with.
he never thought of that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
jlomz:

To reach goal 1000 without APL which is the main objective is waste of page space

Seun isn't complaining

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Even here on nairaland it is against the rules.

Read nairaland rule no 10. Privacy is privacy and don't intrude. It is easy to claim he is dead, but do u think his fam will be happy seeing their dead loved one on a public forum? If his family want publication, they will publish him in papers or send stories to blogs.

You deserve some accolades for this. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
talk2dace:

Hello....

I can imagine how all hopefuls are expecting APLs (especially me) and that's why every single info goes unnoticed in this forum.

NNPC is undergoing a major rejig right now (especially at NPDC), has anyone got info of; to what extent it will be? Is it to create room for incoming personnel? Or just a promise the new GMD hope's to fulfil? What's the latest(real)?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/350437-why-we-redeployed-npdc-managers-nnpc.html

Oga Jarus/xfire/Easymoneysniper & All well done.

I was surprised this piece of news was not thoroughly analysed here yesterday despite someone dropping it here.

I think Mele Kyari is living up to his reputation as Mr. Transparency. The very day he was announced, I spoke with a colleague that had been in meetings with him before and he confirmed he is a very good yet humble man (with no airs around him). The press also wrote positive things about him. I remember The Cable writing about his antecenents as a champion of transparency. I remember the DG of NEITI, who is not knowm for frivolity, also applauding the appointment.

It appears the guy truly means business. This reorganization is a welcome development. NPDC needs a total overhaul. Starting the restructuring with NPDC is a good idea by the GMD.

Relating to this recruitment, I think it could be positive or negative news.

The GMD could give a directive as "hold on, let's finish this internal reorganization first so we can re-assess our manpower need before bringing in more employees". A potential source of delay. Keyword: potential.

But generally, that action and other information contained in that piece of news reinforce the fact that NNPC is very keen at bringing new people onboard and the current leadership is also sold on the idea.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
mosgoon:
4 serious looking sources. Two says nothing definitely happening next week. Other two says APL dispatching next week. Funny lol. Two out of the four sources are intentionally playing with people here. Next week would tell. What a thread smiley
Bros, you dey expect APL too? You never move on?

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Seun isn't complaining

How can he, when it is making him smile to the bank, lol?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
BenFlash:
All the people claiming "privacy policy", I hope you also know that the faces you use on the breakyourownnews images are also people's pics, but your mind won't tell you that, otherwise you all would have been screaming take it down or rule No. '10' before now. I am sure it wouldn't have been an issue if it was Buhari's or Odunlade's face that was posted. Lol, you all just like to raise dust unnecessarily.

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
What is the fascination with this thread and the word 'asslicking' though? I've noticed people censoring the word 'Bleep' here which seems less graphic and vulgar. Why not 'asskissing'?...Again I ask, what is with that word?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jarus:

I was surprised this piece of news was not thoroughly analysed here yesterday despite someone dropping it here.

Analyse ke , when you start now, someone here will rudely quote you to ask you how your analysis translates to APL. Lol

If you loosely mention any word that starts with MCK by mistake in your analysis, KAI! You have succeeded in waking up the dead in addition to the living to receive the insults of your life.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chiefeconomist: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
I did not attack your "English", as if anything like that exists. What I did was admonish you to take active steps to improve your grammar. You do have really terrible grammar that I don't expect from my 7-year old niece, much less a university graduate! If you view that as attacking your "English" then you're unlikely to make the investments needed for improvement. Please take a minute to re-read your previous posts and tell me you don't at least feel embarrassed for spewing some of those howlers.

In response to this news item you're celebrating, I can only say I'm disappointed. Not only at the quality of legal analysis impressing you, but at your gullibility to accept it as some "new discovery", or "silver bullet" as the article's headline boasts. You seriously think the judge that handed down the verdict was somehow unaware of this statute? Or the lawyers that represented Nigeria were so incompetent to be oblivious of this Act before and during proceedings? Even the article you are jubilating about highlights a clear provision that will completely invalidate the gist of this idea. Assets used for commercial purposes are exempted from these sovereign protections. What this means is that any asset not owned as diplomatic facilities or for clear official purposes will be game. These include any account balances of any government-owned companies (like NNPC), reserves of the CBN and other Nigerian government owned businesses abroad. The UK has seized sovereign state-owned assets many times in the past.

Sorry to burst your bubble, this isn't some new discovery nor is it some newly discovered silver bullet by any stretch of the imagination. It pains me as a Nigerian that a combination of incompetence and official corruption has put our country at risk of losing such massive amounts of much needed funds. What will however bring about a solution is not the bellicosity and "anyhowness" that people like you, and unfortunately, too many in government continue to display.

bobowaja:
Like I said. Nigeria as a sovereign state can't be sued at a British court, but some ignorant souls and their asslickers attacked me in here.

Read the article in the link below and clean your souls of hatred for our dear country. I hope you all find peace with yourselves.

https://www.nairaland.com/5397335/buhari-govt-finds-silver-bullet

PS: Make una attack my English o. Mulatoes! More English than the Englishman.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lmao this proves my point. I mentioned the F word and it turned to 'bleep'...I guess 'asslicking' didn't make the list of profane words lol

mapman:
What is the fascination with this thread and the word 'asslicking' though? I've noticed people censoring the word 'Bleep' here which seems less graphic and vulgar. Why not 'asskissing'?...Again I ask, what is with that word?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jarus:

Reason is because we have some set of buffoons who call themselves graduates infiltrating this thread with a plethora of asinine comments and hence making pertinent information as regards this recruitment look inconsequential.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jarus:

Sorry, we are still mourning our colleague who lost his life.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
mapman:
ok... We'd change is to butt-licking. Is that okay by you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
To clear way for new intake for effective productivity
talk2dace:

Hello....

I can imagine how all hopefuls are expecting APLs (especially me) and that's why every single info goes unnoticed in this forum.

NNPC is undergoing a major rejig right now (especially at NPDC), has anyone got info of; to what extent it will be? Is it to create room for incoming personnel? Or just a promise the new GMD hope's to fulfil? What's the latest(real)?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/350437-why-we-redeployed-npdc-managers-nnpc.html

Oga Jarus/xfire/Easymoneysniper & All well done.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Teaser4:
Minding my business in HD..

As in ehh

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
RealisticJ:

The irony in your last sentence and the bolded grin grin grin grin
Lol.... That is not my handwriting o.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
chiefeconomist:
I did not attack your "English", as if anything like that exists. What I did was admonish you to take active steps to improve your grammar. You do have really terrible grammar that I don't expect from my 7-year old niece, much less a university graduate! If you view that as attacking your "English" then you're unlikely to make the investments needed for improvement. Please take a minute to re-read your previous posts and tell me you don't at least feel embarrassed for spewing some of those howlers.

In response to this news item you're celebrating, I can only say I'm disappointed. Not only at the quality of legal analysis impressing you, but at your gullibility to accept it as some "new discovery", or "silver bullet" as the article's headline boasts. You seriously think the judge that handed down the verdict was somehow unaware of this statute? Or the lawyers that represented Nigeria were so incompetent to be oblivious of this Act before and during proceedings? Even the article you are jubilating about highlights a clear provision that will completely invalidate the gist of this idea. Assets used for commercial purposes are exempted from these sovereign protections. What this means is that any asset not owned as diplomatic facilities or for clear official purposes will be game. These include any account balances of any government-owned companies (like NNPC), reserves of the CBN and other Nigerian government owned businesses abroad. The UK has seized sovereign state-owned assets many times in the past.

Sorry to burst your bubble, this isn't some new discovery nor is it some newly discovered silver bullet by any stretch of the imagination. It pains me as a Nigerian that a combination of incompetence and official corruption has put our country at risk of losing such massive amounts of much needed funds. What will however bring about a solution is not the bellicosity and "anyhowness" that people like you, and unfortunately, too many in government continue to display.

Ok. Can I get a summary of this epistle?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
grin grin
Some frustrated grammatical souls will die on top my matter. Pls note, I am not responsible for your life misfortunes o

I will be sending lions to their village one by one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
adeakin777:

Reason is because we have some set of buffoons who call themselves graduates infiltrating this thread with a plethora of asinine comments and hence making pertinent information as regards this recruitment look inconsequential.

You have just joined those making asinine comments

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
moogoogaipan:
sound's like you're not married

Yes oooh, Am not married!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
mapman:
Lmao this proves my point. I mentioned the F word and it turned to 'bleep'...I guess 'asslicking' didn't make the list of profane words lol

If u want to type the F word change d u to v
Fvck

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

You have just joined those making asinine comments

Lol, touché
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
I'm glad u disappointed those who wanted to paint u black.... please be careful with those u call friends...
ChasteGhuy:
is it your believe? How does it affect you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
mosgoon:
4 serious looking sources. Two says nothing definitely happening next week. Other two says APL dispatching next week. Funny lol. Two out of the four sources are intentionally playing with people here. Next week would tell. What a thread smiley

My brother, we have between 0-1 source here who knows whatsup at the roof.. Dont be easily carried away by people with stern faces and alot of clauses who come up with very well calculated guess to keep their client occupied..

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
project19:
I glad u disappointed those who wanted to paint u black.... please be careful with those u call friends...
Aye le o.... So u take things serious for here? How I wish u dey here when theories dey reign sha... Wetin u for do?

Okay ChasteGhuy, project19 don talk say make u dey careful of bobowaja and Ladyjane5657 o. cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
project19:
I glad u disappointed those who wanted to paint u black.... please be careful with those u call friends...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Aye le o.... So u take things serious for here? How I wish u dey here when theories dey reign sha... Wetin u for do?

Okay ChasteGhuy, project19 don talk say make u dey careful of bobowaja and Ladyjane5657 o. cool

You just can't stop mentioning ladyjane5657 , can you? grin oya tell me you like her

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sorry to deviate. While we await APL, based on AOB. I have a clean ML 350 for sale. Give away price. 08030488342 for further enquiries.

Please for those that have called. This is a link to see the pictures.
https://www.nairaland.com/5398260/nigerian-used-ml-350-2006#81913871

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
22General:
Sorry to deviate. While we await APL, based on AOB. I have a clean ML 350 for sale. Give away price. 08030488342 for further enquiries.
sow seed in my life na

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
No one should lose hope. Next week is still the date.

Correct....

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.