Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831624 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2019
For real?? Like for real?

All these south African attitude over a post And not just any post??!

U are choosing to show ur abusive prowess over a post that would have ordinarily elicited sobriety! Pathetic.. ..I am disappointedly impressed..

PS: stop abusing urselves over that sorrowful innocent post.... Shouldnt we be crying for the dead...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Teaser4:
lol bro..na so o. Morning bro. Hot tea make sense jare, it's cold here....
Lol...... I don advise local woman to let it slide. Those local men are savage in nature and I don't think she can win that war.

How ur night?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:
Iyajelili.... Pls drop it. Those local men u re up against will finish you with mouth. Abeg let it slide. Good morning.
Stop supporting that. That they all ganged up against me means they are nothing and want some validation online.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Potential husband beater and mother-in-law insulter spotted. I no call anybody name o !

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Iyajelili:

Stop support that. That they all ganged up against me means they are nothing and want some validation online.
Just let it slide biko.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2019
No one should lose hope. Next week is still the date.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
hillaboi:

What's more? I belong to this class of people who believe Holiness(kind of) is prerequisite for getting this APL hence, I have not engaged in the OTHER ROOM with any babe since May the notification mail for test dropped. Perhaps, one of the reasons have made it to this extent in the process thus far...smiles

After your get the APL, you intend to go back to your old ways?

Only if God was a man, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Lol...... I don advise local woman to let it slide. Those local men are savage in nature and I don't think she can win that war.

How ur night?
lol it is well.... was good bro...yours?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Teaser4:
lol it is well.... was good bro...yours?
I slept well.... Make apl come quick. Maybe wars go end for here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
I believe you!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2019
can anybody give tenable reason(s) why the picture should be removed??

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2019
klassd:

Where did I say you shouldn't quote anyone? Bitch you're really lucky. I won't dignify you with any response again.
plz free the lady na....you think it is easy to have menstrual Cramp.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:

I slept well.... Make apl come quick. Maybe wars go end for here. cheesy
abi now...everybody go sabi dem fate and do the needful....make dem kwantinu wars ooo...have a wonderful day boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Rahl444:
plz free the lady na....you think it is easy to have menstrual Cramp.
Stop naw. Why are you all treating the Aunty like that seeing she’s new here.
It’s too early for fights
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Iyajelili:

Stop supporting that. That they all ganged up against me means they are nothing and want some validation online.
Sorry on their behalf. It’s well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2019
Be careful of what u believe.....for from it stem the greatest evil humans are facing..
meelee123:
I believe you!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2019
hillaboi:
Good morning house. Av been wondering and decided to put these questions or points on this platform for enlightenment.

Is there any correlation between Performance in the test and the interview scheduling? This one that those of us who interviewed on the 1st July are experiencing a sort of reckless abandon with this t-fare reimbursement, am not understanding oh. I had hitherto surmised that those of us scheduled for 1st July were top performers in the test and should be giving preference in subsequent communications...(an assumption though, reason why I need someone to clarify me).

What's more? I belong to this class of people who believe Holiness(kind of) is prerequisite for getting this APL hence, I have not engaged in the OTHER ROOM with any babe since May the notification mail for test dropped. Perhaps, one of the reasons have made it to this extent in the process thus far...smiles

Local man at the moment, is not finding it funny and I just pray this APL drops from next week ooh if not, Local man Can not can again ooh...e no easy!!!

So you are waiting to celebrate APL in the oza room, you better dont kill yourself before APL lands....
Both the person in the oza room and the person thinking of the oza room, all na sin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2019
joobseekar:

It's not cool posting sb pics in faceless forum without his permission. Let respect people privacy.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2019
My brother....e tire me ooo
Someone is dead, his pix is displayed for pple to see and have a feel of how fleeting life could be and some all knowing guys said they should remove it without reason...that clifwood should be ashamed of himself here after all d fake news he dropped to get cheap attention...
joobseekar:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmabowin(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

You seem to be very emphatic about it... Let the countdown begin..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning ladies and gentlemen

Just saw more than 100 post but unfortunately non of them are related to the recruitment process

Abeg any news with regards to NNPC undecided undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jayhukkal: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Clifwoods:

Lmao una no go kill person here. If you like don't straf until next year, you think you can deceive God? So immediately you receive APL you will go back to the Other room activities. I just dey laugh you. You better be yourself.

The funny thing is that they'll be doing other things their holy book tells them not to do but they think their God only frowns on fornication.
Nigerian religion and hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Do u need a reminder that the person in question is dead...policy keeper
tejiri4:

It's not cool posting sb pics in faceless forum without his permission. Let respect people privacy.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Macgyver1:
Potential husband beater and mother-in-law insulter spotted. I no call anybody name o !

Oh really?? Being vocal and assertive now means she is a prospective husband beater and MIL abuser

This African mentality of a slowpoke being a good wife material will not shift u people's brain...

Or should u I say.... Its that Oshogbo weed??

BTW Madam Iyaa abeg e yaff do... Na me cause this wan this morning.... And those of u claiming savage on top her matter... No vex local women before we gang up and change it for u..

And that old hunkuuu that brought up menstrual cramp isshhhh.... Know when the thin line btw being funny and stupid has broken...

NEWSFLASH: Iam going to church this morning... Nobody should insult-quote me...but if u like it vice versa... Be my honoured guest..

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Leave Dem....na their papa house be dis
Gbyms:

Stop naw. Why are you all treating the Aunty like that seeing she’s new here.
It’s too early for fights
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2019
project19:
Do u need a reminder that the person in question is dead...policy keeper

Even tho he is dead, you don't go around posting dead people pics are you his family? Take chill pill n have a good day.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2019
sound's like you're not married

hillaboi:
Good morning house. Av been wondering and decided to put these questions or points on this platform for enlightenment.

Is there any correlation between Performance in the test and the interview scheduling? This one that those of us who interviewed on the 1st July are experiencing a sort of reckless abandon with this t-fare reimbursement, am not understanding oh. I had hitherto surmised that those of us scheduled for 1st July were top performers in the test and should be giving preference in subsequent communications...(an assumption though, reason why I need someone to clarify me).

Local man at the moment, is not finding it funny and I just pray this APL drops from next week ooh if not, Local man Can not can again ooh...e no easy!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2019
If APL no come out next week

Men go vex for u

We go find u reach house

But if e show u go b legend for dis Thread
Easymoneysniper:

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2019
For men who can stand classic lady like u...
Ladyjane5657:

Oh really?? Being vocal and assertive now means she is a prospective husband beater and MIL abuser

This African mentality of a slowpoke being a good wife material will not shift u people's brain...

Or should u I say.... Its that Oshogbo weed??

BTW Madam Iyaa abeg e yaff do... Na me cause this wan this morning.... And those of u claiming savage on top her matter... No vex local women before we gang up and change it for u..

And that old hunkuuu that brought up menstrual cramp isshhhh.... Know when the thin line btw being funny and stupid has broken...

NEWSFLASH: Iam going to church this morning... Nobody should insult-quote me...but if u like it vice versa... Be my honoured guest..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Nairanema:
I think the best hope we can give ourselves is actively developing ourselves, learning new skills and seeking new opportunities while we await the outcome of the interview (APL).

While we monitor this thread and every other source of information, let’s seek ways to improve our financial standings and overall well-being through reading books, learning crafts and what have we.

When APL shows up, you will add the income from these new ideas and skills learned to your NNPC salary and allowances and just live life like you are supposed to. Call it diversifying.

Keep hope on full throttle! APL is coming. No shaking!

Peace and joy are yours today.

Are you related to nairamarley
Just checking something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2019
not only my source confirms that week, other sources here too, but then, thing's change, shit happens.
I am not forcing it down anyone's throat, and i didn't bring the post you quoted down, cos i said what i said with my chest.

If this one fail again, we go again, if word's come out from my source, I'll bring it here... I won't allow anyone chastise me into silence.

Nairanema:

Should we still trust your source?

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

I Like this guy. Once i get the APL on YOUR[[b]/b] dates by God's grace, i will reveal myself to u and credit u N50K for lunch.

Hold me to my words.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.