Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,558 members, 7,830,670 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos (47992 Views)

Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death / Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) / Girl Steals N108,000 During Job Interview In Delta, Caught Days After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by rusher14: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2019
He wanted to disappear.

Baba failed him.

grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by livinbygrace: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2019
This is Ritualist not Yahoo boy.He deserves to be killed.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by omooba969(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
livinbygrace:

How did you reach this conclusion?
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by sammyironside: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nice one my brother but unfortunately life don't work that way. Even when you don't hurt anybody and you probably are the kindest person on earth, people will want to hurt you for no reason. Take the innocent 6 years old as a case study. Just live your life to please God is all that matters.
AfroMighty:
Mama once told....Son....work hard, wish no one hurt and hurt no one, do these and you will live happily....
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by chukwuyenumlove: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
This Sapele area of Delta state is becoming another dangerous area in the state.

Yahoo group, what a profession.

the problem remains that the society is celebrating them..........security operatives are encouraging them, because they are beneficiaries too. THE TREND IN UGHELLI AND ITS IMMEDIATE ENVIRONS IS IN A MESS

MAY GOD PROTECT OURS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by AmazingELixir: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
deepwater:
Matters like this get as e be!

Powder we no see, cowrie we no see, charm we no see.

They said he was making incantations, i bet u could do anything the moment u see death in front of u!.

someone bashed my car on the island, we had some light exchange of words. Next thing about 12 on lookers already gathered in 5 secs.
I just moved in and drove off, now this is just in front of the visa office at walter carrington right there on the island. what could have happened on the mainland or the slum part of lagos? you guess right a 100 persons can gather in a minute.

Back to topic: how is this guy a yahoo boy, very simple. Keep beards, and dreadlocks ! is that all?!

we need to look closely into this mob action thing, same way they killed that girl at OSUN State last week.

i just tire for una and Nigeria.

VISA go pure again, we go go siddon for gulf of mexico dey look una.

I just have this overwhelming compulsion to love you deepwater
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Gkemz: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Cases like this deserve jungle justice because if you allow police to handle it, he'd be set free to continue with his crime.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by millionboi2: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
dominique:
People that justify this evil when girls are used should come to defend this one as well. Was the six-year-old boy a golddigger? Was he looking for rich man that will carry him around in Mercedes? While you were busy shaming their victims, they've shifted gears to your sons, cousins and nephews. Who know, their next victim could be you or even me typing this. These heartless criminals should be eliminated from the earth the moment they're caught the way it's done in most Asian and Middle Eastern countries.
if u like keep entrin flashy cars of ppl u don't know dia source of income,u will die and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by millionboi2: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
livinbygrace:
thy are dsame
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by handsomebanana(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
People caught engaging in ritual activities should be killed on the spot.

I have no symapthy for people like this. Scum of the earth
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
how wish say e succeed now, you for they run follow e Benz like Fowl

No be all of us be like the women wey dey your life.

Some of us get skill (handwork) wey we take dey pay our bills, we no dey wait for man to do am.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
millionboi2:
if u like keep entrin flashy cars of ppl u don't know dia source of income,u will die and nothing will happen.

It you or any of your loved ones happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and fall into the hands of ritualists, you will all die and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Unconquerable: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Igbins70(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
millionboi2:
thy are dsame

They are not the same
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Igbins70(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
omooba969:

How did you reach this conclusion?

Because yahoo Boys are yahoo Boys ritualist is different
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by cucumbar: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yahoo boys too plenty for sapele. I think that’s their headquarters in Nigeria. The number of flashy cars being driven by small boys with tinted hairs or dreadlocks will shock a first time visitor.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by hogwarth: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pls my fellow Nigeria call a spade a spade ..... internet fraudster is different from blood money.....the headline should be "money ritualist"
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Meanwhile, many of these touts doing hidden jobs for politicians are finding their way on the corridors of power with the backings of political god fathers.

All these ones saying 'kill him', bla, bla, bla are still the ones voting for the same touts and ritualists that have sold their future already.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by leeikem(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
Now you are wishing he had succeeded?
Nigeria my country....
KendrickAyomide:
how wish say e succeed now, you for they run follow e Benz like Fowl
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by DJInfluence: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
why is he still alive? they should use him for ritual to make Nigeria great again. No time wasting.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by themanderon: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
The devil in the jazz disappointed him as is usually the case.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by lita22(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
What if he is actually mentally ill?
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by mozele(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
kingthreatz:
His balls please. Smash them. Then one of his eyes, pluck it out Stick a snooker stick in his bum. molest him with it. Then let him goto jail
you wicked pass devil o...
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by Khaleell001(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
dominique:
People that justify this evil when girls are used should come to defend this one as well. Was the six-year-old boy a golddigger? Was he looking for rich man that will carry him around in Mercedes? While you were busy shaming their victims, they've shifted gears to your sons, cousins and nephews. Who know, their next victim could be you or even me typing this. These heartless criminals should be eliminated from the earth the moment they're caught the way it's done in most Asian and Middle Eastern countries.

As much as I would want to agree with you to an extent, but I think you should not resort to false equivalence to establish your point.
Though I personally do not see any correlation with what you are trying to insinuate with those lazy discontented ladies who would prefer to hop into a stranger's car with a child who is just learning about life.

And who says these boys who are into fraud is not as a result of fulfilling the evil standards some your girls have pushed on them with your insatiable wants.

The point is, madam make your opinion directly to the topic and do not relate it to greedy girls who will never be contended with the little they are given or make until they want to look like some over painted dolls in the name of slaying.
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by chinedumoooo: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Dreadlock guys are always indulge in criminal activities such as Yahoo and its like.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by cybriz82(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lolzz some guys go dey wish say na their ex 's boyfriend be this...
Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by dominique(f): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Khaleell001:

As much as I would want to agree with you to an extent, but I think you should not resort to false equivalence to establish your point.
Though I personally do not see any correlation with what you are trying to insinuate with those lazy discontented ladies who would prefer to hop into a stranger's car with a child who is just learning about life.

And who says these boys who are into fraud is not as a result of fulfilling the evil standards some your girls have pushed on them with your insatiable wants.

The point is, madam make your opinion directly to the topic and do not relate it to greedy girls who will never be contended with the little they are given or make until they want to look like some over painted dolls in the name of slaying.

Silly excuses. So the boys that are into this evil are not greedy right? The sole reason they do it is to please girls? They don't want to wear designers, drive flashy cars, pop expensive wines in clubs and oppress their mates? It it compulsory to satisfy the needs of a materialistic girl? Why do you have to commit crime to please girls? Does that not sound stupid to you? FYI, not every girl out there is greedy and materialistic. If a girl is making too many ridiculous demands, why not dump her greedy ass and look elsewhere? This your argument that girls push guys to crime holds no water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos by veeceesynergy: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
They shuld use for money rituals and d money shared to d community members

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.