Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,992 members, 7,852,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

The White Man Is My Umbrella Man In London - Oluwo Of Iwo Excitedly Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The White Man Is My Umbrella Man In London - Oluwo Of Iwo Excitedly Writes (928 Views)

Laycon Dances Excitedly On Sighting Vee During The Bbnaija Media Rounds / Tinubu With Oluwo Of Iwo And Oba Elegushi At An Event (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The White Man Is My Umbrella Man In London - Oluwo Of Iwo Excitedly Writes by joshuisiukwu: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2019
The Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba AbdulRasheed Adewale Akanbi who is currently in London for an event took to Instagram to excitedly write about the treatment he got and how the white man is his umbrella man.The Oluwo of Iwo land who shared his London tales via Instagram, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/13/the-white-man-is-my-umbrella-man-in-london-oluwo-of-iwo-excitedly-writes/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: The White Man Is My Umbrella Man In London - Oluwo Of Iwo Excitedly Writes by Nukilia: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2019
How did we end up with this man as king grin grin grin

#OhLawd

2 Likes

Re: The White Man Is My Umbrella Man In London - Oluwo Of Iwo Excitedly Writes by donstan18: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2019
Excited over what exactly?

Is this not the same treatment they get from Nigerians in Nigeria?

Smh!

1 Like

Re: The White Man Is My Umbrella Man In London - Oluwo Of Iwo Excitedly Writes by Speedyconnect15: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Money talks.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: The White Man Is My Umbrella Man In London - Oluwo Of Iwo Excitedly Writes by Larryfest(m): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2019
One of the modern kings i like...
Re: The White Man Is My Umbrella Man In London - Oluwo Of Iwo Excitedly Writes by Salmoneus(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2019
Mental slavery...

1 Like

Re: The White Man Is My Umbrella Man In London - Oluwo Of Iwo Excitedly Writes by czarina(f): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2019
Just imagine?! Inferiority complex from a supposed "king".

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity: Olamide Celebrates DJ Enimoney In Grand Style (photo) / Rev. Father Drink And Anoint Man With Beer Publicly, Charles And Others React / Finally The Truth About Nolly Wood Actor Prince Dammy Eke Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.