Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

T-shirt Design With Photoshop Bestselling Course For 500 Naira Only - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / T-shirt Design With Photoshop Bestselling Course For 500 Naira Only (1101 Views)

Stunning Graphics Design With Photoshop (my Portfolio) / Learn Professional Graphic Design With Photoshop & Make Money Online / How To Create Photo To Cartoon With Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T-shirt Design With Photoshop Bestselling Course For 500 Naira Only by Akinkunmi42(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2019
Welcome! in this course.
What you will learn in this course:
Create T-shirts Using Typographic and Images
T-shirt With An Artistic Sketch Of A Person
Full Color T-shirt Design
Distorted T-shirt With Vintage Look
Cool T-Shirts In A Simple Way
Powerful, Text Portrait T-shirt Design
An Amazing Eye Records T-shirt Design
Short-Cut Techniques To Do T-shirt Design Quickly
Use Photoshop effectively and create amazing bestselling t-shirts
applying all the techniques and using their creativity, students will able to create new awesome T-shirts
Course content short overview:
Create T-shirt Using Typography & Images
Full Color T-shirt Design, T-shirt With An Artistic Sketch Of A Person
Distorted T-shirt With Vintage Look, Create A Cool T-Shirt In A Simple Way
Eye Records T-shirt Design Tutorial
Graphics Based WOLF T-shirt Design – Less Than 10 Minutes
Short-Cut Techniques To Do T-shirt Design Quickly
Valuable Resources
Requirements for the course:
1. Windows Or Mac Computer
2. Adobe Photoshop Software (I'll teach you how to get it for free)
3. Internet Connection
4. The Most Important Is Your Enthusiasm
This course will teach you how to design eye catchy t-shirt that will catch the buyer’s attention and these things will be invaluable to your T-shirt selling business success. Not only that, but I also dedicated an entire section with quick and easy techniques that you can follow and apply to ANY T-shirt.
Here i also share few cool tricks and by using these tricks you will able to design your t-shirt within few minutes and I will keep this section constantly updated with new and interesting techniques regularly. This course definitely will blow you away!
Who is the audience for the course:
Anyone who wants to sell T-shirts online and be a part of the multi billion dollar T-shirt industry.
Who wants to be a T-shirt Designer.
Who wants to earn money by selling t-shirts in different platforms. Like Merch by amazon, teespring, redbubble etc.
Call/SMS/Whatsapp me 09029146454
Re: T-shirt Design With Photoshop Bestselling Course For 500 Naira Only by adelafe2019: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Can l use a smartphone since l do not have a window/Mac computer?
Re: T-shirt Design With Photoshop Bestselling Course For 500 Naira Only by africanman85: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Interested

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is The New Wonder Woman / Proficient Flash Tutor Needed / Check This Out! Designers/artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.