Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US (21935 Views)

NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Nellymelly: 5:43am On Apr 27, 2018
A jury has found Chimene Onyeri guilty on all 17 charges he was facing including the attempted capital murder of Travis County Judge, Julie Kocurek in Houston.

The verdict was reached today after a month long federal trial.

Onyeri, 30, had been accused of running a racketeering enterprise and shooting Judge Kocurek.

He will be sentenced August 17 by U.S. Judge Lee Yeakel. He faces up to life in prison without parole for the judge’s shooting.

The suspect had been accused of running a criminal enterprise in Houston in 2015 and its believed Judge Kocurek was going to revoke his bond on a case from Rollingwood and send him to jail when he and two associates plotted the ambush.

Onyeri admitted to shooting Kocurek’s car. He claims he did not know the judge was in the car and that the shots he fired were just meant to destroy property and scared the family.

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/nigerian-man-admits-to-shooting-judge.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by dynicks(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2018
No time for second thoughts...Sentence the dude immediately.....

31 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by veekid(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
I've seen his name

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by MrAnele(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
If to say na award the man win na the heading for read "American wins grammy" but since it's a shooting they gats just put Nigerian man for the heading.... Thunder fire America.

54 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by DIYhackers: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
When they commit crime over there, they will remember to call them Nigerian.

41 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
veekid:
I've seen his name
Na dem

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by spectator2001: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2018
LMAO, strong man

"I didn't know the Judge was inside the car" LMFAO, if the judge wasn't inside the car nko? LMAO

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by toluleke(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Some Nigerians are just stupid by default. How can you shoot a judge when you the implications .

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Pharaoh9(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Teibaba(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2018
I've nothing to say. Let's see if NCAN has

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Shooting at a Judge that's just plain dumb, he has inherited the dumb african american mentality

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by grandstar(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2018
This man is American. Just has Igbo parents. Probably never stepped foot here.

Say no to bigotry. I'm Yoruba

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Emmyk(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Who else came to check name? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by justcallbuki(f): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2018
Nigerian are doing great.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by presky1x: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by chikeze(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2018
This guy has just flushed his life down the drain. Life imprisonment without parole. smh shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by uvie66: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2018
Chai, your own Don finish.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Writs: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
U
veekid:
I've seen his name

He'll be raped to death in jail.

Qed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by cdieli(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Let the Tribal war start grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by speedyconnect3: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Nawaoo

Violence...
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by momodub: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Trouble
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by mustafa006: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
I was here to check his head

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Tozara(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
That's really bold. He thought the charges against him weren't criminal enough, so he deemed it fit to add something bigger to the list. That's the perfect definition of a stubborn fool.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by TEYA: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
B
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Lagbaja01(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
NCAN over to you guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by nnokwa042(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
say bye bye to your properties also bye bye to your people at home in nigeria you shoot a white judge in america?america is not europe where their life sentence maybe 20 years in prison, your own don finish sad sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2018
The American justice system and their police force are determined to destroy black people, I don't blame him for taking action.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2018
I am sure they will blame Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2018
where did he get the gun from?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by chrisxxx(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2018
When I tell people the pattern of crimes in Nigeria they doubt me. If there was any daredevil robbery anywhere, I mean Commando kind of shooting hold any Ibo man you see around there. He knows something about it.
If all of a sudden you receive alert of debit from your account in the form of online fraud, hold any Yoruba man you see around you. He knows something about it. The yorubas are good with online fraud and Ibos daredevil armed robbery. Together they gave Nigeria the negative image it has today internationally. This is not hate speech but a reality from my close statistical observation.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Shot Dead By Policeman In Niger State (Graphic Pic) / Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source / Police And Miners Clash In Taraba; Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.