Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Viral Video Of Young Lady Crying Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2face Idibia Reac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Video Of Young Lady Crying Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2face Idibia Reac (1314 Views)

Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of Young Lady Crying Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2face Idibia Reac by Ronky001(f): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
A young Nigerian lady has many social media users cracking hard with laughter after she shared and emotional video for her crying because she believes she is too beautiful.

The unidentified lady can be seen crying her eyes out simply because she is believes she is overwhelmingly beautiful.

In this social media age where self-love is a way to prevent oneself from falling into depression, this young lady brings a whole new meaning to self-confidence. http://gisthubnaija.com/

In the clip she can be heard screaming “I am too fine! Nothing anyone will say will make me change my mind.”

Her unusual outburst has gone viral and even gotten the attention of 2baba who sees as a positive spirited person who will not let the troubles of life take away how great she feels about herself. http://gisthubnaija.com/viral-video-of-young-lady-crying/

Re: Viral Video Of Young Lady Crying Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2face Idibia Reac by thorpido(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
I can't really say if she is beautiful but her crying facial expression is funny.
Re: Viral Video Of Young Lady Crying Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2face Idibia Reac by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lol....
Re: Viral Video Of Young Lady Crying Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2face Idibia Reac by Nickijoy(f): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Next level beauty... buhari fall on you

(1) (Reply)

Oap Hails Mercy Johnson For Keeping Her Family, Shades Tonto Dikeh & Linda Ikeji / Veso Golden Oke Becomes The First Transgender In Africa To Contest In A Pageant / Teni Reacts To OAU Student Who Costumed Exactly Like Her (photo & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.