Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her (2081 Views)

Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) / Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him / Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her by Autoreportusa: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Instagram twerker Jane mena is at it again,as she twerks live inside a car.

Some of her fans could not keep their excitement as they hail her

See photos below:

Source:https://autoreportusa..com/2019/03/jane-mena-twerks-live-inside-car.html?m=1

Watch video here:

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FS1KM1D6nA]]

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her by Dreyl(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her by Autoreportusa: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her by Autoreportusa: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
HerTotoCryRun:
This girl with her smelly punnna everywhere she goes. The guy beside her can withstand anything in life chai shocked I'll just die from the stench that's coming out of her Godforbidden, stench unleashing armpit, eww angry

I don't know what u are saying,what I do kw is that she kws hw to roll dat her waist
Re: Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her by meobizy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
I'll lol if she plans to do this till age 39 and 40.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her by itspzpics(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
I see
Re: Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her by Autoreportusa: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
meobizy:
I'll lol if she plans to do this till age 39 and 40.
grin grin grin
Re: Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her by Autoreportusa: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
itspzpics:
I see

Lol....sharp guy
Re: Jane Mena Twerks Live Inside A Car, Excited Fans Hail Her by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin Nigerian women have all lost their minds cheesy hoes everywhere

Come and sell your verified Nigerian Adsense to me

(1) (Reply)

"Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Facebook Slay Queen Brag, As She Shares Sag Boobs Photos / Bbnaija: “nini And I Have Been Doing Things Under The Duvet” – Saga Reveals (vi / Angela Philips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.