Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,810 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) (29980 Views)

Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. / Airtel Network Is Currently Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Sadiqali24(m): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
After returning from my place of work this evening I tried logging in Facebook I experienced the same error. I was thinking maybe those h*ckers have tempered with my account. I laugh, i was preparing to show them am LordviccoDaGuru the only one whom they call Mr integrity on facebook But I said lemme login Nairaland and see if it's a dawn time or not. Now i know its global.
bros how can I retrieve my hack account? some unscrupulous rascals have hacked my 12 years account.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Tupacc: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
frankmoney:
bro it's down , a friend from the UK is having same issue

Okay. Let’s see. I’m saying this cos I know. Tell your friend to try re-login then he should change the password.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Jgovt(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sane with to upload picture status on Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sadiqali24:
bros how can I retrieve my hack account? some unscrupulous rascals have hacked my 12 years account.

I'll retrieve the account back for you, wait patiently till this dawntime is over. Drop ur new fb username.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by fowlyansh181(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Felixalex:
Even sending media files on whatsapp has been an issue since aroubd 6pm or there about
exactly thought it was just me..
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sadiqali24:

I'll retrieve the account back for you, wait patiently till this dawntime is over. Drop ur new fb username lemme add u.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by frankmoney(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Tupacc:

Okay. Let’s see. I’m saying this cos I know. Tell your friend to try re-login then he should change the password.
same issue ... She can't post on IG
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Sadiqali24(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

I'll retrieve the account back for you, wait patiently till this dawntime is over. Drop ur new fb username lemme add u.
Abubakar Ali Alhassan (new) Ali Sadiq(hacked)
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
ddjay:
Thats true, but Facebook lite is goin
but Facebook through google is not going through.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Topmaike007(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na person wey dey Facebook go know say he Short down
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Ayodejioak(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by mercy87(f): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
I wonder how slay Queens and Facebook celeb will cope with this shutdown.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
I guess we all seeing the update on twitter can’t remember the last time I went to either of em grin. Boring tongue
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by MisterGrace: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
rentAcock:
Fake news, right here in No. 7 Abulodi Close, Mushin Lagos, Facebook and Twitter are working fine and they must be working in America as well because I was able to chat with an old white woman based in Nebraska who's about to wire me $5,000. But on a more serious note, if those sites are down in some parts of the U.S it must be related to a blackout in Amazon Web services where Facebook and Twitter host their sites in the cloud. I'm about to start a fundraising campaign on Gofundme to raise money for a Rashidi Yekini Museum, being the first Nigerian player to score in the worldcup shouldn't be taken lightly, I will make it my mission to immortalize him.

You talk too much.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
rentAcock:
Fake news, right here in No. 7 Abulodi Close, Mushin Lagos, Facebook and Twitter are working fine and they must be working in America as well because I was able to chat with an old white woman based in Nebraska who's about to wire me $5,000. But on a more serious note, if those sites are down in some parts of the U.S it must be related to a blackout in Amazon Web services where Facebook and Twitter host their sites in the cloud. I'm about to start a fundraising campaign on Gofundme to raise money for a Rashidi Yekini Museum, being the first Nigerian player to score in the worldcup shouldn't be taken lightly, I will make it my mission to immortalize him.
They don't use AWS, they have their own server farms
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by ezenwajunior(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na yahoo boys e go affect pass
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by rentAcock(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

They don't use AWS, they have their own server farms

Twitter does use AWS, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure and many others.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by GeneralB: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
It's true, I couldn't login all my IG accounts earlier this evening. I been think say Zuckerberg don tear my accounts again grin grin
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sadiqali24:
Abubakar Ali Alhassan (new) Ali Sadiq(hacked)

Its taken, immediately this dawntime is over I will dm you. Be checking ur friends request.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Sadiqali24(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Its taken, immediately this dawntime is over I will dm you. Be checking ur friends request.
thanks my Nigerian brother.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Liverpool7man(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
If them like make them go down till tomorrow.... E no concern me.... God bless liverpool Fc
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
If they vanish... I won't miss them
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by saddeeqrunka(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
IAmSkinny:
Yes o. Hackers ti takeover
47 tabs, i wonder what u r doing
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by IAmSkinny: 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
saddeeqrunka:

47 tabs, i wonder what u r doing
Monitoring spirit everywhere.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Good4you: 12:07am On Mar 14, 2019
Tupacc:

There’s nothing like down bro. The rate at which they’re hacking Facebook account these days is alarming. A very simple way to hack fbs just link out, that’s what’s happening.
bro reason me, u fit put me through the hacking process?
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by duduade: 12:26am On Mar 14, 2019
mikeycharlles:
lalasticlala

Happened to me this evening.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2019
This is what we get when one person own almost all social media because he thinks he has all the money in the world

Zach is a thief

Thank God the owner of twitter refused to sell to him he would ve bought it too

Greedy bastard scared of competition
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 14, 2019
I wonder how depressing it must have being putting these on Twitter grin

Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by fredie107(m): 1:25am On Mar 14, 2019
WhatsApp too oooooo. Can't send images
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by whizcartel(m): 1:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Thank God! I thought my account has been blown. I think it affected whatsapp too.
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by atikulated2019: 1:47am On Mar 14, 2019
ezenwajunior:
Na yahoo boys e go affect pass
I need to bomb oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

" Meet " The Biggest ( File Size ) Android App Ever Known In Google Play! / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.