Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) (29981 Views)

Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. / Airtel Network Is Currently Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by dcrown13: 3:06am On Mar 14, 2019
if you could be able to create an account at this period, it would be very hard for mark to block it
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Dshocker(m): 3:58am On Mar 14, 2019
No wonder,i noticed that the comments were not showing
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by goodluckebi(m): 4:07am On Mar 14, 2019
My Instagram is actually misbehaving
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:57am On Mar 14, 2019
rentAcock:

Twitter does use AWS, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure and many others.
we weren't talking about Twitter, and Twitter uses aws to store images and videos only.

Facebook uses aikamai though I'm not sure if they still use them
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Rick9(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Even my WhatsApp refuse to update profile pic
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by bedfordng(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2019
hmm
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Sugarplum777(f): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Watin concern me

:oGet ready for our weekend games up to 100odd posted on my signature below,

join now & place ur bet ontime our FREE TIPS. cool
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Everything is working fine here in kwara ooo
Re: Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2019
rentAcock:
Fake news, right here in No. 7 Abulodi Close, Mushin Lagos, Facebook and Twitter are working fine and they must be working in America as well because I was able to chat with an old white woman based in Nebraska who's about to wire me $5,000. But on a more serious note, if those sites are down in some parts of the U.S it must be related to a blackout in Amazon Web services where Facebook and Twitter host their sites in the cloud. I'm about to start a fundraising campaign on Gofundme to raise money for a Rashidi Yekini Museum, being the first Nigerian player to score in the worldcup shouldn't be taken lightly, I will make it my mission to immortalize him.

My Guy grin
rentAcock:
Fake news, right here in No. 7 Abulodi Close, Mushin Lagos, Facebook and Twitter are working fine and they must be working in America as well because I was able to chat with an old white woman based in Nebraska who's about to wire me $5,000. But on a more serious note, if those sites are down in some parts of the U.S it must be related to a blackout in Amazon Web services where Facebook and Twitter host their sites in the cloud. I'm about to start a fundraising campaign on Gofundme to raise money for a Rashidi Yekini Museum, being the first Nigerian player to score in the worldcup shouldn't be taken lightly, I will make it my mission to immortalize him.

My Guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

" Meet " The Biggest ( File Size ) Android App Ever Known In Google Play! / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.