Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai (1677 Views)

Oman Or Dubai? / Turkey Or Dubai??? Please Help A Freelancer~ / Australia Or Dubai, Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by citizen202(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello nairalanders , i am really trying to work my way out of the country and I have two countries the UAE and SouthAfrica as possible destinations .I would love to open both a car wash and a hair salon in either of these countries .I need advise from nairalanders over at the other side which country is best to open both the barber shop and hair salon .You input will be highly appreciated
Re: I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by daviefm(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please, help me with few cash
0019949452 STANBIC BANK

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by KendrickAyomide: 5:43am On Mar 15, 2019
daviefm:
0019949452 STANBIC BANK
loll
Re: I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
daviefm:

STANBIC BANK

Cash nor gold I have not but what I have I give unto you.
I helped you with "like" and "share" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by queengift(f): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
daviefm:

STANBIC BANK
;
;DD very funny
Re: I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by citizen202(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2019
som ppl are jus funny and annoying .I'm asking for peoples suggestion and you are here asking me for money
Re: I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by Nicoswit(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2021
Reg
Re: I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by mystery22: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Barbing is already saturated in dubai plus the stress of setting up one is stressful
Re: I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by mystery22: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Barbing is already saturated in dubai plus the stress of setting up one is stressful..
Unless maybe going from labour camp to another looking for fellow africans which will not be really profitable
Re: I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by 79733139(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
How are you going to differentiate yourself from the existing barber shops and carwashes in Dubai or South Africa. If you don't have an in-depth list of things that you would do, then you are likely to struggle as an immigrant business owner.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Setup A Barbing Salon And Carwash In South Africa Or Dubai by Seniorwriter(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
citizen202:
Hello nairalanders , i am really trying to work my way out of the country and I have two countries the UAE and SouthAfrica as possible destinations .I would love to open both a car wash and a hair salon in either of these countries .I need advise from nairalanders over at the other side which country is best to open both the barber shop and hair salon .You input will be highly appreciated

saw your email request however I no longer honor such. Just reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text with a message there stating your interest and NL moniker for an apt response to you.

@seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Aside Marriage, How Can I Leave Nigeria For Us With A Us Citizen / Why Is Nobody Talking About India Or Mbbs / Ikeja Barracks: Describe Your Experiences (I'm Writing A Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.