Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! (1058 Views)

Introducing Zealnut: A Social Forum For Africans. / Happy New Year To You All - Zealnut / A Call To Review Zealnut By Webmasters/developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:29am On Mar 14, 2019
I've been managing Zealnut group for 2 years now, over the course of the two years, I have introduced more and more features.
From Zealnut, Zealnut Social, Zealnut Cloud, Zeal-Q to ZealFlix and none of my brand websites have ever been down.
Permit me to praise myself small please. I dey try.
Nairaland dey try too. Never seen nairaland totally down like Facebook and Instagram is right now.
Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by lnv301: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
I've been managing Zealnut group for 2 years now, over the course of the two years, I have introduced more and more features.
From Zealnut, Zealnut Social, Zealnut Cloud, Zealnut - Q to Zealnut TV and none of my brand websites have ever been down.
Nairaland dey try too. Never seen nairaland totally down like Facebook and Instagram is right now.

Dont praise youself too soon SCAMMER you will reep the fruit of yuour labours soon
Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
lnv301:

Dont praise youself too soon SCAMMER you will reep the fruit of yuour labours soon
He is back ooo... He has created another account.
Born bastard
Moderators: @Slyr0x, @adewasco2k @Seun

This is the same guy that goes about calling everyone a scammer for no reason.
I reported him to you guys here https://www.nairaland.com/5058175/warning-seun-all-moderators
And I think he was banned but looks like he has created another account.
Moderators please look into it cuz obviously he has not learnt his lesson.
Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by lnv301: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Thief thief ole barawo
Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by AfricaNigerian: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
From Zealnut, Zealnut Social, Zealnut Cloud, Zeal-Q to ZealFlix and none of my brand websites have ever been down.
hi Mr I need to create a social networking site like Zealnut, how do I go about it sir?
I'm not a newbie, I've created couple of discussion forums in the past but got some issues and would love to go into something like zealnut Sir... Do you mind dropping your WhatsApp contact?
Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
AfricaNigerian:
hi Mr I need to create a social networking site like Zealnut, how do I go about it sir?
I'm not a newbie, I've created couple of discussion forums in the past but got some issues and would love to go into something like zealnut Sir... Do you mind dropping your WhatsApp contact?
Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by Eze2000(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

He is back ooo... He has created another account.
Born bastard
Moderators: @Slyr0x, @adewasco2k @Seun

This is the same guy that goes about calling everyone a scammer for no reason.
I reported him to you guys here https://www.nairaland.com/5058175/warning-seun-all-moderators
And I think he was banned but looks like he has created another account.
Moderators please look into it cuz obviously he has not learnt his lesson.

Hello, Kevin, remember me from last December? I was once using the Monika Lauraze from whom you tried to buy adsense and turned around to term a scammer.

Listen, everyone has a reason for attacking another person but sometime the person being attacked has no idea what he or she did the attacker.

Take my advice, stop reporting you problems to the modes. They seem perfectly useless or haven't you noticed? Go and meet you attacker quietly and make peace on his own terms without really appearing to do so. Once done, you will have peace.

Now why do i give you such advice? Because your attacker appears to be very determined against you. He is not going anywhere soon unless you act the way i have told you.

1 Like

Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Eze2000:

Hello, Kevin, remember me from last December? I was once using the Monika Lauraze from whom you tried to buy adsense and turned around to term a scammer.

Listen, everyone has a reason for attacking another person but sometime the person being attacked has no idea what he or she did the attacker.

Take my advice, stop reporting you problems to the modes. They seem perfectly useless or haven't you noticed? Go and meet you attacker quietly and make peace on his own terms without really appearing to do so. Once done, you will have peace.

Now why do i give you such advice? Because your attacker appears to be very determined against you. He is not going anywhere soon unless you act the way i have told you.
I'm not interested in making peace with any ignoramus.
I don't know you from anywhere but you decide the best you can do is tarnish my image, there is no peace for the wicked. I be Cele boy so his problem na small thing. Instead he should try be careful cuz motor fit jam am anytime soon. I'm making a move already but not to make peace but to give him final peace.
Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by Eze2000(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

I'm not interested in making peace with any ignoramus.
I don't know you from anywhere but you decide the best you can do is tarnish my image, there is no peace for the wicked. I be Cele boy so his problem na small thing. Instead he should try be careful cuz motor fit jam am anytime soon. I'm making a move already but not to make peace but to give him final peace.

If you no gree and he no gree who go gree?

Peace is a beautiful thing!

1 Like

Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by MrThisandthat(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Eze2000:

If you no gree and he no gree who go gree?

Peace is a beautiful thing!

Boss please how long does adsense take before replying an appeal on policy violation?
Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by Eze2000(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Boss please how long does adsense take before replying an appeal on policy violation?

Now, they do as they like. Before na two weeks
Re: So Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp Is Down While ZEALNUT Has Never Been Down! by MrThisandthat(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Eze2000:

Now, they do as they like. Before na two weeks

Ok Boss... Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO Download Premium Wordpress Themes For FREE / Talk To Me For Graphic Designs / How Did Legit.ng Become Among Nigeria's Top 10 Most Visited Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.