Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Let Me Teach You How To Start And Grow Your Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Teach You How To Start And Grow Your Blog (275 Views)

How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You How To Start And Grow Your Blog by realmidejohnson(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2019
One of the best choices I’ve ever made was to learn how to start a blog (ayomidejohnson.com) my blog.

My decision to learn how to start a blog and begin making money from it is what propelled me into building a freelance content creation business with clients from LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, Instagram and more. On top of that, starting a blog has helped me generate minimum of N70,000 in passive income every month.

More than anything, my choice to start a blog has allowed me to connect with and teach several readers (like you) topics ranging from coding, design, marketing and even blogging.

You might be trying to build a freelance business, launch a personal brand, earn a living from blogging, or are just passionate and want to write, there’s nothing I would recommend more than challenging yourself to learn how to start a blog today. I have enough design requests on my agency already. Let me teach you how we do it.

And while it’s now easier than ever to get started with blogging, the last thing you want to slow you down is all the technicalities of starting a blog.

That’s why I created this ultimate guide that’s taken me a lot of effort to write. In it, I’m going to teach you everything you need to know when it comes to learning how to start a blog and actually profit from it. I’ll show you the exact techniques and strategies I’ve used to help clients go from 0 to thousands of readers. Most of all, we’re diving into how I went from learning how to start a blog myself, to making this blog a source of side income each month.

And because your writing deserves an audience, I’m also going to share the exact strategies you can use to promote, market, and grow your blog—the same ones I’ve used to increase my blog’s traffic by 2,052% in the past year alone.

So, if you’re ready to take a leap and learn how to start a blog, let’s get into it!

Use the link on my bio or follow the button below to get in touch directly with me to get this course.

Contact me directly: https://ayomidejohnson.com/recommends/blogging-course/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Moneytize Youtube / Have Bitcoin For Sale? Let's Do Business Convert All Your Gift Cards To Naira / A Used Show Glass Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.