Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Requirements And Qualifications For The NNPC Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Requirements And Qualifications For The NNPC Recruitment 2019 (1350 Views)

NNPC Recruitment Criteria Exclude Graduates From Poor Homes, Says NANS / 2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirements And Qualifications For The NNPC Recruitment 2019 by naijabioworth(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2019
The NNPC recruitment is not just for one position, they are employing qualified candidates into every available position in the company hence your qualification should match the category or position you choose to apply for.

note:Online application is free!

Below are the following positions available for the NNPC recruitment and their requirements,

1. Graduate trainee

All interested and qualified candidates that are applying for this category should;

Not be more than 28 years of age as at this year of application.
have graduated not earlier than 2014
Possess a Bachelors Degree certificate with either a First Class, Second Class upper, Second Class lower With Masters Degree. If the candidate doesn’t have a Bachelors Degree he/she must have an HND certificate (minimum of Upper Credit) with Masters Degree in designated disciplines. >>>>>Read full details here
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/nnpc-recruitment-2019-requirements-how-to-apply/
Re: Requirements And Qualifications For The NNPC Recruitment 2019 by jarowingo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
naijabioworth:
The NNPC recruitment is not just for one position, they are employing qualified candidates into every available position in the company hence your qualification should match the category or position you choose to apply for.

note: Online application is free!

Below are the following positions available for the NNPC recruitment and their requirements,

1. Graduate Trainee

All interested and qualified candidates that are applying for this category should;

Not be more than 28 years of age as at this year of application.
have graduated not earlier than 2014
Possess a Bachelors Degree certificate with either a First Class, Second Class upper, Second Class lower With Masters Degree. If the candidate doesn’t have a Bachelors Degree he/she must have an HND certificate (minimum of Upper Credit) with Masters Degree in designated disciplines. >>>>>Read full details here
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/nnpc-recruitment-2019-requirements-how-to-apply/

PLEASE, I NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THE PASSPORT SPECIFICATION. It's GIVING ME ISSUES, HOW DO I ALIGN MY PASSPORT TO PASS THE CHECK. THANKS
Re: Requirements And Qualifications For The NNPC Recruitment 2019 by Odun1234: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2019
The site is not opening again, How can i proceed with my application? somebody help!!!
Re: Requirements And Qualifications For The NNPC Recruitment 2019 by madri4u: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2019
Please roomies, can a zology degree holder apply for the graduate trainee position?

(1) (Reply)

Brisin Recruitment / How To Earn N2.5milion Daily With Tonto Dikeh CHOPBARH App / MATHS Teacher Vacancy- PRIMARY Section, , Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.